3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 06.01.22 10:55 pm

Energy-saving lamps

Good evening everyone, I need help. The essence of the problem is that, see the photo. This is how it should be or not. How to get better from this. I would like to try the ice lamp, but I'm a little afraid because I think it will be with the one in the photo. Thank you in advance.

51 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 06.01.22

I'm afraid I'll have to change. I had the same miracle. Oh, and the dream was worn out. The bulbs burned out steadily once a week. There is also such a cartridge [deleted] simply, slightly twisted or not twisted, and that's it, a swark and tryndets a light bulb. So there was no talk of any kind of economy. And after, as the cartridges began to burn, the patience ran out completely. In the end, nafig tore it off and hung up the usual one with the 27th base, on the 4-horns. In twisted 11 fleeces and a happy elephant like aki. In 3 months I changed only one lamp.

A
AT_Sagor 06.01.22

axmad
You can find out the total consumption of a chandelier by adding the power of all bulbs in the chandelier. The resulting number will display how many watts per hour this miracle burns.
I note that there will not be much savings with them - they burn out much more often than promised by the manufacturer. Empirically, I found that the costs of buying and maintaining energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps are approximately equal (at least for my modest shack, this is the case). I don’t know how things stand in comparison with LED lamps, the price hurts too much.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.01.22

Ultimately, this is all a scam and PR of supposedly cool new technologies. In fact, the capitalists make a fool of the people and fool us with all sorts of garbage under any good excuses. Science badly serves the people, unfortunately ...

j
jeorje 06.01.22

axmad
for a person to see and answer, you have to press "answer", and not just like that .. no, it doesn't happen ..

k
kile [Natural Sick] 06.01.22

A.Soldier of Light
In fact, the capitalists fool the people
How can they fool the people if they have been dead for a long time?

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.01.22

While Ilyich's light is driving. New technologies are losing so far. Both in quality and in price. And most importantly - shine shitty !!!

k

Vanya Rygalov
You are obviously not in the subject. There are many types of lamps, and some of them clean up incandescent lamps.

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.01.22

kile [Natural patient in the whole country is the only one]
Clear stump is not in the subject. Current is .... Dap are these incandescent lamp cleaners? And how much time will such a miracle hang at the entrance?

k

Vanya Rygalov
Skoka worth these incandescent lamp removers?
More expensive than usual.
And how much time will such a miracle hang at the entrance?
Put on a sodium lamp, it will be cheap and powerful for you for a long time.

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.01.22

kile [A natural patient in the whole country is the only one like this]
Put a sodium lamp, it will be cheap and powerful and long for you.
For a long time? Well, it's mine, like small children. You are not catching up with the trosh. Skoko sag this miracle until you sleep ... (well, you understand)? Heh, heh ...

G
GTAman 06.01.22

We have burned out, they weren’t pioneering.