3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22 11:32 pm

PvP Propaganda Congress. (Diablo 2)

I bring up the topic of attracting new players to High PvP.
Under High PvP, I propose to mean Fair PvP, as well as power options for unfair PvP. Under the power types of enfeira, I propose to understand any types of duels and hunting, in which the subject of the process seeks to be in an active and dominant position. Thus, we will exclude from consideration the problem of propaganda of all kinds of fisting for bow-forty, even if they are dressed in jahis.
Congress does not set the task of finding out who is stronger. We set ourselves the task of rectifying the degeneration of PvP on the peg by attracting a stream of new blood.
210 Comments
Sort by:
y
ya_RAQ 06.01.22

I declare the session of the Congress open! * KNOCK *

Еpiscop_moo 06.01.22

There seem to be a lot of words, but what exactly is required of us is not clear.

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
In order to significantly increase the high pvp contingent, it would be necessary to raise the rune-drop)))
But since this will not happen, I propose to write a super-guide for max. effective (and then there are many options) driving wigs in the shortest possible time and lay out in several copies on pg, rubatl, etc.
And also appoint several sentries who will sit in shifts in the open and explain to noobs how to drive wigs faster and why they should be driven; DDD

T
Torum. 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
Eh, everything started well.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
This is not a bad idea, but it is necessary to motivate something to drive wigs on pvp
char. What will make a person waste time on a steam locomotive, albeit optimal?

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

And also appoint several sentries who will sit in shifts in the open and explain to the
Rivnyanyn noobs: DDDD I WANT IT ALREADY!

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
super-guide for max. Effective (and there are many options) driving wigs
That is, to combine all the most interesting of the other guides into one? )
My version is Obsessed'a guide, but instead of fo / fw - magpies for hel, we make it close. I didn’t like fo / fw, only Andi quickly kills, and consuls and mefa are close more smartly dragging IMHO))
But again, how many people have so many opinions)

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

Torum.
In my post, of course, there is a share of trolling))) but the realities of pg are such that there is no other way.
bd_sm [TDPG]
Support from the administration is needed, not regarding wigs, of course)))
The introduction of the very pvp ladder that greenstyle wrote about and it is the regular tournaments organized by the admins, with a reward from the admins themselves, or by donation from each participant, I think it will change the situation for the better.
And, of course, there is a more loyal attitude of the pvp guys towards newcomers. Tobish, if a noob / no-name appears, wishing to go pvp and the folder sees that at least he has decent lvl (and not gear), deserve him a couple of minutes. If "cheats", explain in feng shui about fair pvp. If a person is adequate, it will be a good experience for him, because motivation is only when you have something to strive for. And if the folders ignore you, and among the noobs you are already a god, then only a few will have a desire to carry steam locomotives in order to get access to high-pvp.

Of course, I'm talking about what I have no idea about, but still it seems that it should work.

ZRDn
Well kagbe, guide to max. effective and best of all two-element litter. When I was driving, I noticed that the one-element sucks on Hella. Besides, there are a bunch of features that need to be introduced. For example, I accidentally found out that you can not run through the news of the city to Meshyf in a2, but go into the palace, open the TP and voila, hello a3)))

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
Well kagbe, guide to max. effective and best of all two-element litter. When I was driving, I noticed that the one-element sucks on the helle
On the helle, you only need to kill the andi, the fool, the consuls, and the mef, And only the consuls will get 1/2 fire cold imun, that is, you throw at least 1 skill in the light new and the problem is solved, and there is about this in every guide)
For example, I accidentally found out that you can not run through the whole city to Meshyf in a2, but go into the palace, open the TP and voila, hello a3)))
I seem to have seen this in several guides ...
By the way, there is one more trick, and if you only (by chance?) found out about TP in the harem, then I think that you may not know this one.
After the first act, you open the TP with a magpie in the oasis, lead a mule to it (to which at the very beginning you threw off a book with a TP and a cube, that is, your main, passable mule) and open it with a TP on wp in the oasis, and now you don’t need a magpie every time you run to wp at the other end of the city, but you just go to the mule's TP and there is wp))

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

ZRDn
I already wrote somewhere. Even despite the fact that you only need to fly to the snakes once every seven wigs, for some reason, for some reason, they spawned once on the altar itself. Yes, and De-Says on nm, if it hit with an imun, it was hard even with an almost max new one to demolish (by 8 pp). Going out with mules, spawning, and then going back in is time-consuming. And the grandmothers, near the sumonner on the helle, there is generally zhest, I do not know how you killed them there from the 1st in the new, especially the unique ones.
Personally, this season I have not dragged wigs and am not going to. This is the same as typing lvl 99 on software - it testifies to the presence of a large amount of free time and its illiterate use.
But this is my opinion. Who wants to carry - go for it!

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

NoneOne2010
Thank you, CEP. If I start to write correctly, they will peck me again for my native language.

T
Torum. 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
Why trolling at once?

PS Yes, write in Russian better.

bd_sm [TDPG]
Desire to bend those who bend it? Not everyone, of course, has a desire to give back to the offenders. Tolik, for example, likes to be bent over, but just in case, he lay down under the feast so that he would protect him.
So I propose that instead of the sentries proposed above, he called to organize a platoon of PKsherov-bent.

Y
Yperite 06.01.22

Going out with mules, spawning, and then re-entering it is time-consuming
Rivnyanyn
if keeping mules slaves on different accounts is not at all time consuming
if the litter does not drag already in the 2nd act, after everyone has felt the brew and passed into act 2, you can exit with all but one which will go on quests, it will be possible to start and give parties to everyone before groping the tyrael and going out into the city through his TP.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Torum.
I think it is most effective both at the same time. Some evoke motivation, others do not allow the impulse to be frustrated. So that the desire to avenge the bend does not disappear in impotent anger.

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
Even though you only need to fly to the snakes for seven wigs, for some reason I have them once spawned on the altar itself
It happens, but rarely, so when you make guides you must first create a mule and start a magpie, then fly to the altar and if everything is fine there, then start the rest, and as you said, this is done once for 7 locomotives and this is much better than pumping three / two spontaneous ones that will cope with norms on the altar once for 7 wigs (and mb is not needed at all) than 7 times they suffer with the consuls and 7 times with the meph. Or, to make a special forty for the reasoning of the conductors for the 2nd act, and these are only two quests))
Yes, and De-Says on nm, if it got with an imun, it was hard even with almost a new one to demolish (by 8 ppl)
For nm, a separate 105fcr / 50frw forty goes well with a fully pumped fo, 1 skill in fw, 1 skill in nova, and statics pumped up to 6 yards, which helps with De-Says. A static pumped for 6 yards helps by not having to chase him around the cs, since at such a distance he does not run away, after which we hang fw on him and he quickly falls, and if a fire cold imun is caught (which is extremely rare) then for this case, we threw the skill into light nova, which is over a little longer than fw, but with statics under 105fcr it is processed pretty quickly ...
And grandmothers, near the sumonner on the helle, it’s generally hard, I don’t know how you have them there with 1 in the new killed, especially unique ones.
On the helle there is nothing to clean up that place, you just start a mule in the TP, the mule falls down and calmly moisten the summoner and all things (ofc if not to hc) don't even need to run back to the place of the TP, since this is the last quest from the guides

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG] the
desire to avenge the bend was not lost in impotent anger
Yes, yes. It is necessary not to overdo it with bends; D
Torum.
You can also arrange a game of good / bad cop. Or even help nubs, only on the classic: create a Free ench / bo game, etc. And in LoDe, go to all openings and host, flog the act. quests, etc.
Yperite
If only it was necessary to go out and go in. We still need to give all the parties again. When you wear 1 wig a day, it is tolerable, but if 5+ it is already kumarite.
ZRDn
Ty you, I completely forgot, you can rip on the software; D

Y
Yperite 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
You should take into account that 8ppl fool to beat and clean the altar will take you longer than 2x

T
T-fox 06.01.22

I play a simple fo / nova. It is normal to run, 40 min ~ 1 wig (45 ~ min if you stick the film into some thread during the locomotive). Blizzk nafig is not needed, IMHO. But at the expense of a separate magpie for normal and nm steam locomotion, some kind of 105 fcr thread with a huge supply of mp and full dmg FO - this is a thought, yes.

y
yamas 06.01.22

T-Fox
fuuu so this is the secret of tr forty

L
LeoHao 06.01.22

Suddenly: I will support Torum, even though he is not worthy of it; D Everyone needs to be baked, but there is no one. By the way, bd_sm [TDPG] even in that season proposed to create a "league of bakers", or something like that.