3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V1talik30 06.01.22 11:51 pm

Game Questions (Cities XL 2011)

Here ask and answer questions about the game.
108 Comments
Sort by:
i
isador1911 06.01.22

How to trade with an organization in the game? The sliders are always reset, but I need to buy food ..

z
zombotek 06.01.22

As I understand it, it depends on positive income, if it is positive, then you can buy. And the more income, the more you can buy. So pump up the surplus.

G
GreenF [e] st 06.01.22

It is generally not possible to play in it, there is no normal rusika, it is not clear. incomes are constantly negative, all the time the townspeople are not happy with something. how to trade is not clear!

n
nikitosina korotkov 06.01.22

WHAT SITE CAN I AUTHORIZE ON ??

[
[colt] 06.01.22

how to organize the transport of passengers ???

Z
Zeed ... 06.01.22

How to hack through Artmani or ChitEngin?

Z
Zeed ... 06.01.22

I have a problem: There is a lot of demand for retail goods, reduce production. How ?
Lack of food industry. There are no fertile zones on the map. What to do? Buy a voucher from Oomincorp?

D
Dezmont_Meer 06.01.22

Same problem as Zeed ...

i
insend 06.01.22

Zeed, sell excess products, and buy what is missing) Cap rules)

i
insend 06.01.22

[colt] Build bus stations, that is, reach 50 thousand inhabitants, build a bus digging, then build bus stations. You need to mark the route, the route starts at this station and ends at it.

i
insend 06.01.22

In general, it would be nice to make a guide for the game. Although it may all be in the training, then somehow open it up)))

D
DEMyS 06.01.22

How do I quit the game? Escape does not open the menu, I tried all the other buttons, it does not help.

N
Nik210 06.01.22

Is there a trainer or a code to open all buildings from the beginning of the game?

P
PainkillerOverdose 06.01.22

in the game options, look, you can open most of the buildings there

S
SERUBAN 06.01.22

Is there a pro of this game huh? But I haven’t played for a hundred years, but then I put it on and even tightened up, but the devil rested on the construction of bridges, the bridge is being built, but there’s no way to bring the road to it. Who can tell the International Federation of Journalists I will be very grateful!

T
TokyoUfa 06.01.22

there should be as many roads on the road as on the bridge. to exit the game, press the XL button then "return". codes are in the game itself

I
ILuXA2214 06.01.22

Tell me about trading, I will increase the money slider in the same direction, click. ok and profit immediately increases, apparently this is how it should be? if so, how does it work?

W
WfalconW 06.01.22

Please tell me!
Where are the offline version saves stored? ((I already pulled up to build everything first, when I take down Windows ...
Thank you very much in advance.

m
mazila2507 06.01.22

Tell me about the construction of blueprints.

E
EMINAO 06.01.22

ILuXA2214 if from another city then this is the norm - I raised my income from the developing city
and from the omnicorp it will not work,

this allows you to transfer the necessary resources from other cities - it is convenient when the city specializes in one resource and does not have to worry about income, but then from it you can throw tokens to other cities