3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vvn 07.01.22 12:19 am

Play on x64 systems. (Crysis)

Somehow a patch was released to FarCry that allows you to sharpen the game for 64-bit systems. I personally checked it myself: on a regular XP I played at 800x600 at medium settings. On 64-bit XP, I played at 1024x768 everything at the maximum and the fps was higher than in the first case. Crysis already has support for x64 systems: when installing the game from a 64-bit system, a new bin64 folder appears in the root of the game and the startup file crysis64.exe. All is well, if not for one "but". It does not want to run on any of my 64-bit systems.
Did anyone manage to run it on a 64-bit OS? Are there any significant performance gains, as was the case in FarCry?
98 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyGame 07.01.22

Magoma
See if there is a Bin64 folder in the game folder

V
Vavle2010 07.01.22

But I don't have a Bin64 folder in the game folder, only 32, the thing is when I bought it then probably there was no crack for 64, tell me, what should I do, how can I run it on 64?

U
Ulihai 07.01.22

People, I have the game installed in the ProgramFiles (x86) folder and in the folder with Crysis itself there are bin 32 and 64, through which one to start the game ??

D
Dubzyy 07.01.22

I have x64 and everything plows fine))

D
Dubzyy 07.01.22

Reinstall Windows to manufacturer state)

A
A_jak 07.01.22

The way red_virus suggested worked for me (Win 7 x64)!

n
number 9 large 07.01.22

I have all the rules on x64, all the rules are plowing.

A
ALT302 07.01.22

I have a pirate krayzis and in the game folder there is no bin64 folder where to download only this folder ??? I can not download the game because of stupid Internet (((my computer HP pavilion p6-2006ru)))) HELP in HP!

A
ALT302 07.01.22

Russian sounds in the license !!! and without this folder, I can't enter the game. I have wines7 ((

A
ALT302 07.01.22

but how to put Russian voice acting on a pirate ???

A
ALT302 07.01.22

Yes, I've been looking for Russian voice acting for a week ...

A
ALT302 07.01.22

THANKS A LOT!!! about the fact that the rassian.pak file needs to be archived once, I did not know)))): D

H
Hudson 07.01.22

Good day to all! Guys, I apologize in advance, if not on the topic ... And my question is this, then ... I decided to install Crysis Warhead again (before that the toy was on another computer, now I have a new machine). I decided to go through the game again, So, it means that the disc is already in the drive, I press install and then I go nuts !! Writes means that, they say, there is not enough space on the selected medium !!! What the?? A whole bunch of places and more !!! As much as 2, 37 TB !!! File system NTFS. So it's not about FAT 32 right away ... There is only one hard drive - "C" ... The disc with the game is a license ... I tried to install it several times - the result is the same - there is not enough space ... I tried to install another a game that requires as much as 29GB of free space, so the installation goes there! I'm just confused!
In general, people, if anyone has come across, or knows what the matter is, please help in resolving this problem. I would be grateful and grateful for help and any advice on the topic.

A
AR3E 07.01.22

Don't judge harshly if you haven't noticed, but is the game licensed or a repack?
If the license. Try to put on a different volume (if there is only one volume, you must make several).
If a pirate. The same moment with the license, but the main role is played by the very fact that this is a repack. Repacks are often complained about.
PS Topic on those problems here http://forums.playground.ru/crysis/179137/

z
zheka100pudov 07.01.22

Where to download 64 Crysis / Warhead cue ball?

z
zheka100pudov 07.01.22

crysis64.exe either does not start or it does not.

I
Igroman74 07.01.22

AwE777
Crisis 1 and Vorheed worked well for me on Windows 7 home base 32-bit system. But when I changed the computer completely and installed 64-bit Windows 7 home extended, these toys do not start. But Crisis 2 and 3 work great. Can someone tell me how to start Crisis 1 and Vorhid. I describe the capabilities of the computer: Windows 7 extended 64 bit, 8 gig RAM, Processor - AMD FX (tm) -6200 Six-Core Processor 3.80 GHz, Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650X 1 gig. I would be very grateful.

h
humanother 07.01.22

also for a long time could not play krasis because of the error "the program stopped working" was able to avoid it once. the first time when I could not select compatibility, I wrote the command to the object:
code C: Windows System32 cmd.exe / C start "" / affinity 08 "C: Crysis Bin32 Crysis.exe"
and it all worked, but with glitches, podlagami. in order not to suffer and not go through the whole game with lags, I was looking for and looking for a normal repack with 64 system support the
second time, when I found the necessary repack with 64 support, there I just indicated the vista 2 compatibility and everything went perfectly.
you can download this repack from the mail, I re-uploaded it. the link leads to the directory of files, there is a readme in which it is written what is from where and how.
downloadhttps: //cloud.mail.ru/public/G2us/xpzcZ8yJr
Separately, I uploaded the crack (full, text and sound), the key generator (to install the game), and the game itself (8729737216bytes (8.12GB)). if you do not trust me, you can download the link from the readme (rutor). total directory weight 17759824409 bytes (16.5 gb)
win 8.1 x64
my processor amd fx-8150