3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WorLing 09.01.22 10:16 pm

DLC and Russification (Payday 2)

All Who Knows What Either write News!
This is a separate topic with the news DO NOT FLOOD SIMPLE !!!!
80 Comments
Sort by:
W
WorLing 09.01.22

Payday 2 has just gone on sale, and Game Director Andy Goldfarb has already set his sights on a long and fruitful year full of DLCs designed to keep users interested in the game.

As Goldfarb admitted, first of all he dreams of diluting the harsh male company of robbers with a female character. It is possible that the lady will not get down to business right away, since the authors will have to redo some animation, unless, of course, they want the female body to move with the grace of a man.

The game director of Payday 2 assures: the opposite sex will appear in the game for sure, it remains only to wait for this moment, because Goldfarb himself is already impatient to put on masks with his daughters and go to rob the bank.

W
WorLing 09.01.22

Cut cards
Unreleased:

Armored Transport
Welcome to the jungle
Snitch Snatch
Drought
Bring Me The Head Of Armando Garcia
Dead Drop
War Is Fantastic
Cinderella
Turf War
On Display
Diplomatic Envoy

Unreleased, according to the developers, were cut from the release and will be added later, or in the DLC, or in the next update.

W
WorLing 09.01.22

DLC is downloadable content that adds something new to the game, be it new weapons, heists, masks, and so on.

Overkill Software is set to release 5 add-ons for PAYDAY 2. All will be released in 2014. Some of them will be free, such as the hideout decoration feature, which will be released when the team is “satisfied with the quality” of this feature. This was announced by the head of the studio, David Goldfarb (David Goldfarb).

“Payday 2, like its predecessor, Payday: The Heist, is a living gaming world. We, together with 505 Games, are planning to release 5 add-ons next year, ”said David.

It is also worth noting that the developers are considering the possibility of including female characters in the game. This is a rather painstaking work, but the developers noted that they will definitely include the girl in a team of 4 robbers in future DLCs.

taken from www.payday.wikia.com

W
WorLing 09.01.22

The Armored Transport Heist DLC is the first DLC for PAYDAY 2.

This add-on will add a new heist to the game. It was given to all those who pre-ordered PAYDAY 2. It will become available some time after the release.

What 's New

Armored Transport Robbery

taken from ru.payday.wikia.com

W
WorLing 09.01.22

Lootbag DLC ​​is the DLC for PAYDAY 2.

Players who pre-ordered PAYDAY 2 received this DLC for free. It is currently impossible to obtain, but the mask and colors it contains (see below) can be obtained using the item (card) drop system.

Content of the add-on

Red reflex sight for any type of weapon
Skull mask
Unique inscription for masks "I LOVE OVERKILL"
Red and black colors for crafting masks
PAYDAY Loot Bag, which gives a little cash in the game

taken from ru.payday.wikia.com

That's all information which is on the Internet

IF YOU FIND SOMETHING NEW WRITE IN THIS SUBJECT!

W
WorLing 09.01.22

There is an assumption that a new DLC will be released in January, or the New Year's card will be released ... Wait ...

m
manspider 09.01.22

lol.

v
v7.5 09.01.22

lol

J
JinTuki 09.01.22

Why dls right now, when russification is needed. You would write about it, but thank you for the dls

W
WorLing 09.01.22

The only news about Russification at the moment:
i5.pixs .ru / stora ge / 3/1/9 / ALMI Rpng_1144618 _8611319.png (remove the spaces)
This letter from the developers
Which translates approximately like this: We did not expect so many fans in Russia, and we will do localization.

If you want to support localization, sign the petition! Registration requires only your Email and everything
http://www.change.org/ru/%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8/505- games-overkill-software-release-russian-localization-for-game-payday-2 # share
And call others! each vote raises the chance by 0.1%!
and yes, sign the petition about the port of GTA 5 on the PC
http://www.change.org/ru/%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8%D1 % 86% D0% B8% D0% B8 / rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc # share

W
WorLing 09.01.22

NEWS: no No
new news!
But there are small rumors
Rumor 1: Do you like girls? Yes!
WORKING ON FEMALE CHARACTERS, more breasts!
The release date is not known, it will be DLC or patches, known
zhdems ... I know that they are working on this

rumor 2: DLC
How to know PayDay 2 5 DLC released already
Appointed 1 DLC in January-February
date unknown grustyashka ... .. . we are waiting

H
Hisant 09.01.22

To know more about what DLK

G
Grandfather Babay 09.01.22

Damn, even if amateurs concoct a rusik

W
WorLing 09.01.22

Grandfather Babay
I agree, the mechanics could cook it up already!

T
The_Igromator 09.01.22

We read the latest news on the petition page once:
https://www.change.org/ru/petitions/505-games-overkill-software-release-russian-localization-for-game-payday-2
read the incentive post - two
http : //steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/1985251776522564964

W
WorLing 09.01.22

The Rus patch will be released in 1-2 weeks, the date has not been set, but definitely in November.
Perhaps even with the female sex it will be released together ...

G
Grandfather Babay 09.01.22

Hooray! Finally ...

i
iTucky 09.01.22

I'm waiting for DLC, rusik is not needed.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 09.01.22

PAYDAY 2 - Translations to Russian and Dutch are on the way!
OCTOBER 10 - OVERKILL_ALMIR
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to tell you guys that we are actively translating the subtitles of PAYDAY 2 to different languages ​​together with volunteer community members.

We're currently translating the game to the following languages:
- Russian (Translator group is full)
- Dutch (Translator group is full)

The language updates will be added when they're tested and will be implemented in a future update, free of charge.

Thanks to everyone that wants to help! We now have more than enough volunteers to help translate PAYDAY 2 into several languages.

Thanks again!

Almir
OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.
___
sorry for the flood - the output data of the off of the Russifier is not known.

T
The_Igromator 09.01.22

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
It was. And raise your eyes? And read?
I already wrote this in my post, so the news is not relevant