3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WorLing 09.01.22 10:16 pm

DLC and Russification (Payday 2)

All Who Knows What Either write News!
This is a separate topic with the news DO NOT FLOOD SIMPLE !!!!
80 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burning out Burning out 09.01.22

JOKERIVAN
in plans

W
WorLing 09.01.22

http://www.change.org/ru/%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8/505-games-overkill-software-release -russian-localization-for-game-payday-2
Don't be stupid, subscribe!

K
Kapitanzzze 09.01.22

There was a long-awaited) opportunity to write in chat in Russian. So far, only before the mission, during the mission, everything remains the same - only english.

B
BlackEagle777 09.01.22

Hello, I recently bought a box with a pay day 2 (pirate) disc, it was happy to start loading it, it was thrown into the D drive: / payday2 was
installed by Krak and G. Forge, where you could select everything with checkmarks
. ..

B
BlackEagle777 09.01.22

skype: grifer011 If you can do anything, but I’m waiting for answers ... I hope I’m not the only one with such a kunya
PS I really have never played Pei Day 2 and now there was a chance that was missed; (I really want heelp people! (I apologize for some expressions )

T
The_Igromator 09.01.22

BlackEagle777
and not to buy litsuhu? And in order to understand for yourself whether you want to play or not, first look at the streams and reviews on special sites like StopGame

J
JOKERIVAN 09.01.22

Kapitanzzze
THIS IS A SIGN, the next sign will be in 2 months, and the transfer will be in half a year ....., since October, the translation is promised, and only in January the chat was translated and even then not completely, how fast they work ...
BlackEagle777
so what to you it's not clear, the archive is broken, that's all, download the new version, or even better buy a litsuha, and hide your wonderful screenshots under the spoiler

D
Dmitry Rosin 09.01.22

Today a patch with a crack was released !!!

В1О2В3А4Н5 09.01.22

Dmitry Rosin
This is 100% infa! Just checked it out!

K
Kapitanzzze 09.01.22

Finally, Russian localization)

B
BIGB0Y 09.01.22

Here is a solution for those who did not automatically Russify:
1. Open the context.xml file (in the game directory) using notepad
2. Change language = "english" to language = "russian"

T
The_Igromator 09.01.22

Due to the fact that the translator is alone, and translating the game to one person is a huge work, the game will encounter various misunderstandings with the translation. Therefore, you are kindly requested to report all translation errors to the forum thread http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/7/558746017970771804/#p4

S
SCAR. 09.01.22

I turned on Russification, looked.
In general, the translation is normal and did not leave any complaints or discontent. Of course, there are some drawbacks or mistakes, but I didn't notice anything terrible.
But the font in the Russian version ... it's terrible. Well, really, the original font was perfectly fitted and laconically combined both in the menu and in the game itself. And the Russian font looks rough, sticks out and almost just hurts the eye. As if they had just ripped out from somewhere else and shoved into the game.

I honestly tried to get used to the font ... but I couldn't. Brought the English back. In the end, I played in English all the time and got used to it.

J
Jack_Daniels_gold 09.01.22

But I am only annoyed by the fact that now half of the people are scribbling in Russian in the chat, and half in English?

O
Oweal 09.01.22

Jack_Daniels_gold
did you think that not only Russians play payday?

J
Jack_Daniels_gold 09.01.22

Oweal
what are you, the first time I hear about this, dude! (sarcasm)
I'm talking about the fact that I am personally annoyed by the fact that the Russian layout has been added to the game, no more.

The people who used a new pack of weapons (machine guns, knives) - roll a review

W
WorLing 09.01.22

For those who do not know how to translate!
Steam SteamApps common PAYDAY 2 go to the game folder
context.xml open it with a notepad or notepad
We see the line
Change it to Russian

ie change this line in it language = "russian" /> insert rus with yeng
ready
Just developed too lazy patch release. All we play.

O
Oweal 09.01.22

WorLing
You asked me to thank you for the posts. Thanks dude. I would have been here when you actively posted all this ...

Jack_Daniels_gold
Knives.
The knives are almost useless, it takes a long time to get used to, because they hit too slowly (at least 1.3 seconds and this is the smallest penknife. Butt fights at a speed of 0 seconds, if that), and the damage is not much more than the butt. You can, of course, "charge" (swing) and then bang harder, but this takes time, which is usually not there. It may come in handy for heavy infam, but I have not found a particularly effective application.
Machine guns.
It becomes a useful thing when all modules are opened (well, or most of them). In general, like a shotgun, only a machine gun. Disabled the ability to aim, only some wretched and useless approximation, such as Aug in contrast to the old one. With modules and a laser, a very, very useful thing if you are not going to shoot more than five meters in front of you. Good, for example, on the first day of Rats or on the last Framing Frame (if not for stealth). For the most part, the amount of ammunition is impressive (400 for an American machine gun), which is useful, it does not end so quickly if you do not shoot at the floor.
Pomegranates.
The thing is relatively useful, but it almost doesn't kill enemies. As a distraction for a couple of seconds is fine. And at high levels of difficulty, it is completely useless. It would be better to add flash noise, oh, I would throw them everywhere ...
Gage Mod Courier This is a
useful thing, because it adds cheating mods for guns to the edge, many times better than the original ones and, moreover, free. Transforms a poor CAR-4 stealth barrel into a Universal Skull Crusher AND Deadly Level Hundred Annihilator. Well, in general, it does various utilities. Required to complete Dead Wish.
Sniper rifles.
This is SPACE, friends. They are like machetes, they kill. Just wonderful things and insanely beautiful (with modules). And the last wunderwaffle is doing horror in general (I'm not yet available in terms of level, I need 65 at least, but how will I take it, as if I’ll move all mountains), the damage is about 3000. This is enough to kill ANY enemy with one shot even in the heel (bullds are put with 1 shot to the head only). There is even a module that allows you to shoot from the front sight at close range (while leaving the optics in place). By the way, about the modules. They open together with an achievement when a condition is met (for example, to kill a certain number of snipers from a snap), then they can be placed for a symbolic (and sometimes not) payment, without waiting for them to fall out. Plus we added a special asset for snipers on a lot of maps. Any "high-altitude" point opens, from where you can conduct effective sniper fire, while remaining in relative safety. Relative, because "spider-men" commandos climb any tower on a bare wall and assassinate you in the back with a knife while you target the next head of some tayzer. And, of course, from all over the territory you are firing, all the cops open heavy fire on you, sometimes hitting. We balanced the whole thing with only mournfully limited ammunition (50 for the "weakest" rifle with a base damage of 130, and the wunderwaflu, which looks more like an RPG than a rifle, was completely deprived of the terrible, 15 rounds, not in the store, in ALL the ammunition , are they made of carbon, stuffed with iridium, with a gold-titanium shell or what?). while remaining relatively safe. Relative, because "spider-men" commandos climb any tower on a bare wall and assassinate you in the back with a knife while you target the next head of some tayzer. And, of course, from all over the territory you are firing, all the cops open heavy fire on you, sometimes hitting. We balanced the whole thing with only mournfully limited ammunition (50 for the "weakest" rifle with a base damage of 130, and the wunderwaflu, which looks more like an RPG than a rifle, was completely deprived of the terrible, 15 rounds, not in the store, in ALL the ammunition , are they made of carbon, stuffed with iridium, with a gold-titanium shell or what?). while remaining relatively safe. Relative, because "spider-men" commandos climb any tower on a bare wall and assassinate you in the back with a knife while you target the next head of some tayzer. And, of course, from all over the territory you are firing, all the cops open heavy fire on you, sometimes hitting. We balanced the whole thing with only mournfully limited ammunition (50 for the "weakest" rifle with a base damage of 130, and the wunderwaflu, which looks more like an RPG than a rifle, was completely deprived of the terrible, 15 rounds, not in the store, in ALL the ammunition , are they made of carbon, stuffed with iridium, with a gold-titanium shell or what?). commandos climb any tower on a bare wall and assassinate you in the back with a knife while you aim the next head of some tayzer. And, of course, from all over the territory you are firing, all the cops open heavy fire on you, sometimes hitting. We balanced the whole thing with only mournfully limited ammunition (50 for the "weakest" rifle with a base damage of 130, and the wunderwaflu, which looks more like an RPG than a rifle, was completely deprived of the terrible, 15 rounds, not in the store, in ALL the ammunition , are they made of carbon, stuffed with iridium, with a gold-titanium shell or what?). commandos climb any tower on a bare wall and assassinate you in the back with a knife while you aim the next head of some tayzer. And, of course, from all over the territory you are firing, all the cops open heavy fire on you, sometimes hitting. We balanced the whole thing with only mournfully limited ammunition (50 for the "weakest" rifle with a base damage of 130, and the wunderwaflu, which looks more like an RPG than a rifle, was completely deprived of the terrible, 15 rounds, not in the store, in ALL the ammunition , are they made of carbon, stuffed with iridium, with a gold-titanium shell or what?).

W
WorLing 09.01.22

I will try to update the post. There will be information about future dls and rumors ...
I ask users to write what they heard too ...

M
Max Goncharov 09.01.22

how to turn on the laser on auga