3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WorLing 09.01.22 10:16 pm

DLC and Russification (Payday 2)

All Who Knows What Either write News!
This is a separate topic with the news DO NOT FLOOD SIMPLE !!!!
80 Comments
Sort by:
W
WorLing 09.01.22

The iTucky
DLC will come out current in '14 , but a patch with maps or whatever else may come out!

W
WorLing 09.01.22

Unreleased Maps:

The Armored Transport Heist DLC
Welcome to the jungle
Snitch Snatch
Drought
Bring Me The Head Of Armando Garcia
Dead Drop
War Is Fantastic
Cinderella
Turf War
On Display
Diplomatic Envoy

The Armored Transport Heist DLC: The

Armored Transport Heist DLC is the first DLC to PAYDAY 2.

This add-on will add a new heist to the game. It was given to all those who pre-ordered PAYDAY 2. It will become available some time after the release.

Armored Transport robbery

W
WorLing 09.01.22

Lootbag DLC ​​is the DLC for PAYDAY 2.

Players who pre-ordered PAYDAY 2 received this DLC for free. It is currently impossible to obtain, but the mask and colors it contains (see below) can be obtained using the item (card) drop system.

Red collimator sight for any type of weapon
Skull mask
Unique inscription for masks "I LOVE OVERKILL"
Red and black colors for crafting masks
PAYDAY Loot Bag, which gives some cash in the game

W
WorLing 09.01.22

You know what: The game has a Tobi mask from Naruto
Tobi (was not added to the game, due to copyright)

W
WorLing 09.01.22

At the moment, the offshore account serves only for the purchase of contracts in Crime.NET. In the future, we are preparing to release an update that will allow you to spend money from your account to improve Safehouse.
Safehouse: Basically, this is not a robbery at all. This is your refuge where your belongings and money are kept. Here you can also practice a variety of opportunities and skills.
A laptop with access to Crime.NET, which is kind of a way out of the mission.
Remote control for controlling the system of cameras monitoring your hideout.
Training area for opening doors and safes.
Shooting gallery, with the ability to endlessly replenish ammunition.
A small "museum" of your weapons and masks, initially empty.
Bane's favorite room is a spacious storage area for your hard-earned cash. There is also a monitor that displays the status of your offshore account.
And one more room, which acts simply as an element of decor. Scattered in this room are details, blueprints, maps, and a bunch of non-interactive junk.

W
WorLing 09.01.22

At the moment, a small patch with a weight of 22.9 mb has been released, what could this mean? ..

W
WorLing 09.01.22

A new achievement has been added to the game:
Like an Angry Bear!
Equip the "Mark" mask. Celebrating 2 years of heists, you can now unlock the "Mark" mask by simply joining the PAYDAY 2 Official Group on Steam.
Like an angry bear!
Equip the "Mark" mask. Celebrating 2 years of robberies, you can now unlock the "Mark" mask by simply joining the Official Group PAYDAY 2 DAY on Steam.
why is this so I did not understand ... and how to do it?

A
Alexander Atanov 09.01.22

WorLing
You need to:
1. Join the PayDay 2 group on Steam.
2. In the game, put on a bear mask (will appear in the inverter)

K
Kapitanzzze 09.01.22

Now you can increase the percentage of loot drops from cards using an offshore account.

H
Hisant 09.01.22

Mikhail Kapulin
Not true. This is a scam for choosing a card as at the end of a mission, only with an increased chance of getting a certain bonus and for quite a lot of money

K
Kapitanzzze 09.01.22

Hisant
I agree, it costs a lot of money.
For example - in order for weapon mods to fall out with an 87 percent probability, you have to pay 59 and a half lamas. Very expensive!

W
WorLing 09.01.22

Alexander Atanov
and how to join?
The crack will soon be by the way
and the mask by the way for the Russians there it is written there

H
Hisant 09.01.22

WorLing
Go to the community center and look for "join", press it and you are in the group.

3ver0 09.01.22

When is Rusik?

m
mir_trud_may 09.01.22

People, what do you hear with the Russifier? Will it be screwed in Steam soon?

T
The_Igromator 09.01.22

mir_trud_may
Rumored in the next update, but not certain. Apparently they will add not only support for the Russian language, therefore they are likely to test.

W
WorLing 09.01.22

They added Achivki, oh, I did everything, and then again, and in general FOR Achivki I SHOULD GIVE A GAUSS A GUN! AND THAT IS SUCH WORK !!!!! Nanny !!!!!

W
WorLing 09.01.22

Did you know ??? Developers have not forgotten about Halloween! And added a mob! rare, but I met him! This is a special forces soldier without a head and with a huge sword on his back, it's a problem to kill him, since there is no head, then there is nowhere to shoot!

W
WorLing 09.01.22

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/halloween/ We
also added Masks, Coloring Pages! Paints!
Achievements, again sleepless nights of earning them,
and they also added some kind of flashlight, and even to the pistol
Eh, we would add a zombie mode, as if we steal the antidote, and crowds climb on us, (THIS WILL BE A TANK BULDOZER!)

W
WorLing 09.01.22

Fuh, knocked out the last achievement, And I collected all the masks ... I want a red laser! I pre-ordered, Where is my order?
Well, now to the point% !!!!!!!!!!
We've released a micro-DLC with some kind of incomprehensible garbage.
It seems like it's like the soundtracks that are in the game ?! which are Steam steamapps common PAYDAY2 soundtrack
What is it and what to eat with is not clear, but translated like this ...