3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon96983 16.11.19 10:16 pm

Optimization (Battlefield V)

There is a system intel core i5 3330 3 ghz 12 RAM GTX 1060 6 gb. faced with the problem, played on ultra, the fps was from 30 to 60, was uncomfortable to play, lowered the settings to medium, the picture has not changed, put at least the same, what could be the reason? The plane is disabled, and its inclusion does not affect the process. I do not believe that processor even at the minimum salary do not pull it. After the first flew bf on ultra at 80 fps consistently in practice. The conversation was about the single player mode of BF 1. And the question is, why the change of settings does not raise fps and does not provide stability?
72 Comments
Sort by:
p
prick1e 16.11.19

Leon96983
To be honest, I don't understand why do you have such a great fantasy video game. He was the owner of a similar system and can tell you that 100 fps on ultra it is able to issue in one case, if the rush mode in the Sinai desert to hide in a corner of the map and look at the floor.
On the topic though. Optimization in the beta is slightly inferior бф1 bunch 8600 i5+6GB 1060 gives a stable 70 fps in full HD, though there are rare drops to 50. The release engineer NVIDIA finished wood and everything will become a bit better and more stable

L
Leon96983 16.11.19

prick1e
Now I wrote about solo BF 1, in multiplayer - 20 30% so it is not necessary to me here about my fantasy to say anything..... And if you are not able to explain why other than to say nothing, it is better not to write anything

L
Luka_gg 16.11.19

Leon96983
You are 100% inventor. Fresh video of multiplayer with 3770, download, 70%, 80 FPS frames. The cartoon sort of, and this issue is the throat from the very start. A single company, even the discussion is not worth it.
Video 3770
And i5-3330 is it's bent. Here are Your 30 frames, 60 dips:
Spoiler

Game settings, this schedule in this schedule. Change your processor. 4790 14 with China or 4770 for 12 to help. If there is a possibility of acceleration, Z the chipset is all a fairy tale, % since the k in acceleration. Stability will not be until the emergence of a powerful CPU, FPS from it in the multi much depends.

L
Leon96983 16.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
I still don't understand why the difference in the settings is not, at least at the minimum salary, even at maximum settings, the difference is a maximum of 5 frames, it's not fine, and no stability, no jumping much.

L
Luka_gg 16.11.19

Leon96983
Leon96983Leon96983 wrote:
and stability no jumps strongly
It is the processor. The CPU prepares a frame processing - geometry, tasks, NPCs, draw distance is affected by working with the game engine. FPS first processor. Graphics, teksturki, shadows, antialiasing is a graphics card. Reducing the graphics You will not achieve significant changes just because You have a problem in the processor, moreover, that 100%, duck and even dynamically changing environment, geometrical objects, tasks, NPCs / players, which depends little on graphics and graphics card that You worked so hard to reduce. FPS 100 frames, load 80% 6700k (4700).
6700+1080Ti
Track processor usage in the game, there is no need to justify it and come up with the numbers. In any case, nothing will change. Especially in multiplayer battles, since the 1st part (what you know). The cartoon is knit with a large number of players (CPU).

L
Leon96983 16.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Not the case,the trouble is that percent jumps load, then 20 then 40 then 70 then 100 then 50, he doesn't keep a stable 100, it is annoying, so jump FPS.

A
Antidepressant Dok 16.11.19

I believe you. As he often sagging see . Iron well, almost like yours . operativki current 16 gig .but the processor is a bit poslabee that was what helped . I just started naproti kill unwanted processes at startup . To do this, simply start the program AnVir Task Manager. Be surprised how much junk hanging on and eating processes . Telemetry nvidia , Google , fosnova the browser and about 30 processes .

L
Leon96983 16.11.19

Antidepressant Doc
Yes, I even closed everything that is possible, anyway, but I'll try, thanks for the advice)

L
Luka_gg 16.11.19

Leon96983
Phrase your question more precisely, initially, in order to avoid unnecessary review.
This is a completely different question. What about the other indicators. There is mention sometimes falling to zero at the moment - a lack of memory. If there is a paging file, such failures may be associated with it because there is an appeal.
The above video shows more or less stable FPS and download, no such sharp differences. The case on Your system, you need to track the reasons why there are such failures. The driver, swap file, Opera clogged (it looks like), problems with the HDD etc. reasons. Sort it out. Judging by the video, the optimization of the game is great, good picture, uniform loading, FPS reasonable.
There's the Board above, and again locally to the processor link. It is not in the game.

p
prick1e 16.11.19

Leon96983
and
Leon96983Leon96983 wrote:
Now I wrote about solo BF 1, in multiplayer - 20 30% so it is not necessary to me here about my fantasy to say anything..... And if you are not able to explain why other than to say nothing, it is better not to write anything
count, and if the menu cecati fps, then 300 fps you can find. We're talking about the real game.

I explained that the problem is in the old processor. The fix is essentially in two ways:
The first is very doubtful, to stick maximum top-end PERC to any socket in your case it is i73770 or i7 3770k if the motherboard on the z77 chipset and have at least minimal understanding of how to conduct the crackdown. This method is questionable because it is very temporary, in fact plug a year and a half, the price it will cost 9-12K. It is important to understand that this CPU is obsolete and does not meet modern requirements.

The second method is more complex to change the motherboard, processor and memory to a rise in price the kit cost about 30-35. But this step assures you of stability for 3 years, and in the case of Intel, it will be possible to upgrade at least one generation above.

With your current configuration, nothing can be done, because the CPU acts as a bottleneck and even 1060 to fully disclose now, hence the same fps on different settings.

t
temabel 16.11.19

Why no one pointed out the RAM usage in multiplayer ? My consumption over 11 gigs , the swap file more 16 !

g
gennaz 16.11.19

I was expecting the worst,but when I ran the game, was surprised how great optimization.
Spoiler

S
Shadowarm 16.11.19

Optimization?Iiiiii,it is not

R
Rolemanser 16.11.19

Shadowarm
Tinfoil hats there?

S
Shadowarm 16.11.19

Rolemanser
Hats in fashion in any weather :D

R
Rolemanser 16.11.19

Shadowarm
I told you about the cap in the game, and not about your collection of foil hats.

S
Shadowarm 16.11.19

Rolemanser
My brother,I'm game cap is not met,no chance of beta bagnuty

R
Rolemanser 16.11.19

Shadowarm
Caps no beta balanuta, I'm not going to even try to play.

S
SonyK_2 16.11.19

Leon96983 wrote:
...the trouble is that the percent jump load...
So it should be - at different times of different load. Get to the screen monitoring the load on the system (CPU across all cores individually) and look what is your load during a drawdown. Zatestit at home, despite the fact that the more powerful your CPU and graphics card is weaker (config in the profile) - the latter almost all the time loaded to 99%, i.e. performance rests in it.
Gameplay 3:05.
And trust me, replaced the i5-4460 that now such problem in games almost did not - constantly playing with the included Afterburner and see how loaded system components. Now the performance is almost always dependent on the graphics card - except when krivorukost developers are unable (or unwilling) to do at least some optimization...

L
Leon96983 16.11.19

SonyK.
that's the trouble, when I see the sky, everything starts to load, and when running, it is not clear that 100 percent vile and vidyaha under 50 percent under 70, and vidyaha just under 50. In General, that I came to the conclusion that the percent has just gasping and all, but it hurt. Why in the BF 1 single under 100 on ultra, and then in multiplayer under 40 ate ate. the difference is too big.