3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Py6akaOpkoB 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Wii Owners Club

I propose to discuss this console here.
94 Comments
Sort by:
B
BMP 09.01.22

BAYAN! They laughed and it will be, the joystick, by the way, is light and convenient, everyone who tried it on the E3 was satisfied. There will be 2 types of joysticks: classic and "joypad-nunchucks", similar to a TV remote control (it has a built-in speaker) The .Wii will be compatible with GameCube games. And with the Nindendo Virtual Console it will be possible to play projects for the NES, Super Nindendo, Nindendo 64 on Wii. The graphics are not much better than the GameCube.

B
BMP 09.01.22

At E3, both Sony (Phil Harrison, senior executive at SCEI) and Microsoft (Peter Moore, vice president of gaming) recommended purchasing the Wii as a second console.

S
StepaZlo 09.01.22

For those who buy it even so, it will become the first console in a month! - but not the second!
I believe that the ease of control and even some kind of intuitive control in the corresponding games will overlap all others ...

D
Dan4MerC 09.01.22

I read that there are very few games in general in the first days ... I do not take the creation from Ubisoft - Red Steel, when the console comes out there will be 1-2 games available

W
Wаrped 09.01.22

These Wii gamepads have a shameful look. When I looked at the pictures, one gamepad is a copy of a gamepad from a dandy, its current shape is like that of a Sony PSP.

And the other one is that the remote control from the TV, it does not seem particularly convenient in appearance.

D
Dan4MerC 09.01.22

Will it cost around $ 250 ?! Or less?!

r
raÐœiro 09.01.22

So it will be

D
Darth_Killius 09.01.22

My opinion is that almost everyone will have Wii in the house, they offer very tasty things ...

G
Gr1zly 09.01.22

Darth_Killius "My opinion is that almost everyone in the house will have Wii"

First of all for me !!!

D
Dan4MerC 09.01.22

The theme is intended for owners of a new console from Nintendo

a
alLieNd 09.01.22

For a long time I was tormented by the question - what kind of Wii is this? I just found out. I liked it. I realized that I also want. But nowhere was it written about the release of the console in Ukraine. Somebody knows?

P
Pastuh gone forever 09.01.22

Probably the same as in Russia at the end of December last year

a
alLieNd 09.01.22

And how much does it cost here? Officially announced about $ 250.

P
Pastuh gone forever 09.01.22

we have 9900 rubles-official price

D
Dan4MerC 09.01.22

We have it in the largest stores, it costs 9900
I won't buy it in any way, but I want it so much)))

s
show_off 09.01.22

Disappoint you Daniel - Wii games cost as much as XBOX 360 games, and the console itself costs as much as PSP.

R
ReDoX 09.01.22

The Wii seems to have been hacked already, so there are probably pirated discs.

D
Dan4MerC 09.01.22

No, not yet, this business is starting to
develop.But the prefix was broken)

G
Gr1zly 09.01.22

Already there, both a chip and disks. Chip about 1800r, discs 220r, depending on where.

A
Alex eko 09.01.22

And do they sell chip set-top boxes?