3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Py6akaOpkoB 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Wii Owners Club

I propose to discuss this console here.
94 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkingcat 09.01.22

And it is sold because of its management ... IMHO.

M
MaxiFlow 09.01.22

DarkingCat There are enough
games for it (and not current sports), but most of them are for children (it is normal for children from 3-8 (10) years old to play these games. There are very few games for the older ones)!

M
MaxiFlow 09.01.22

All these games have been out for a long time.

R
ReDoX 09.01.22

On wii comes Okami like.
We rejoice.

D
D0NoR 09.01.22

People, do they sell chip-based Wii in Russia? I just read that pirate games are launched only if there are specials. chmpov. I even saw a photo-instruction for installation. It's just that when the game is 2000 RE, you don't want to buy it, and then try it ... you want to try it, and then you can decide whether to buy it or not. So I'm thinking of buying a Wii, if anyone knows, then answer "Yes, there are those in Russia" and how they differ in price, "There are no such! Get out ...". Well, or tell me, have you heard of this at all or not.

D
Darkingcat 09.01.22

I have not heard or seen!

W
WaaaZaaaP_ [Ex.zidanÑ…] 09.01.22

Yes. Sell. You can search on the internet

o
oLeG YODA pAnFiLoV 09.01.22

The people and the truth is that there will be a special rug for FIFA

v
vitalik-petrov 09.01.22

I am thinking whether to buy this console or not. Tell me, how long will it last on the market?

J
John-117 09.01.22

Tell me, how long will it last on the market? strange, what still holds, I do not advise buying at all, this console is for casuals and housewives.

v
vitalik-petrov 09.01.22

So after all, if you choose between PS2 and Wii, what is better to take? PS2, in principle, lives the last year, and on Wii 3-4 years there will definitely be new items coming out. I look forward to your advice. Xbox 360 and PS 3 are not an option to take, since the TV does not allow.

J
John-117 09.01.22

look at the games, it's just that for me there are games just for 10 minutes, and at least there are old games on the curling iron that you can play.

s
show_off 09.01.22

I think it's better to wii, I think in a few years I'll take myself wii (well, or a thread with similar control if they do)

J
Jekk 09.01.22

after few years? Dull your plans!
On Wii 3.5 good games, and then the console is covered with dust.

k
kahnv 09.01.22

Are there those who played Resident Evil Remake?

J
Jekk 09.01.22

hacked wiiiii, now she reads disk images from a portable usb-screw. It reads well.

U
URKIN95 09.01.22

People help! what kind of emulsion or plugins are needed, settings for the game at least from 15 to 20 fps (I have from 3 to 8) in the GAME NO MORE HEROES 2 ???? PLIZ !!!!

p
poluno4nik 09.01.22

Selling for 8000 rubles. Or exchange for xbox360. The console is in excellent condition, not chipped, + 2 sets of controllers (remote + chuck) + games rayman raving rabbids 1 and 2, wiisports, wiipaly, medal of honor2, guitar hero aerosmith game + guitar controller.

D
Dark rich 09.01.22

There is clearly a shortage of wii owners on the Playground.

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 09.01.22

Your viishchka is perfectly emulated from Pek. : 3
Sucked.