3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Py6akaOpkoB 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Wii Owners Club

I propose to discuss this console here.
94 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voffka98 09.01.22

I will probably take it in the summer. It will be interesting to play some fishing or tennis. ))

J
John-117 09.01.22

2 HIMMEN
agrees, Halo 3 will never be released on Wii.
all the more, after a hard day, you don’t want to wave your hands, but it’s more comfortable to sit on a sofa or armchair.

r
raÐœiro 09.01.22

somehow, after a hard day, you don't want to wave your hands

so wii was created for people who have a lot of free time. For example children (not in the sense that all owners of wii are children ...)
I would take it only if for a younger brother.

S
Steve fox 09.01.22

The Wii sells more or less well because of its 9990 price tag.

J
John-117 09.01.22

yes, this is her main trump card.

M
MrAl 09.01.22

It's funny, but of all the consoles, the Wii is the one I look at the most. In the light of the recent bans, the Xbox is losing its attractiveness, and the PS3 is still too expensive, and Blu-ray movies are still hard to find in Russia.

R
ReDoX 09.01.22

There is practically nothing for European gamers to play on Wii, which is why it breaks records at home, and in our country it simply sells well.

R
ReDoX 09.01.22

That's for sure, I don't understand why the whole world loves "H" with its prefix so much, nonsense (Japan is not among these countries)!

R
ReDoX 09.01.22

Dandy probably had 99% :)). Hence the popularity of Nintendo.

D
Dan4MerC 09.01.22

Wii is a console for casuals, hence the huge sales, everyone is playing from 9 to 99 years old%)

S
Steve fox 09.01.22

The graphical processor on the Wii is worse than on the five-year-old Xbox (1). There the graph is like on the PS1 ... How can THIS be played ???

R
ReDoX 09.01.22

As I say, it is not the hardware that decides, but the list of games.

t
triandafillidi 09.01.22

I'm going to get the Wii soon !!!! I really want to play Cuban masterpieces and generally cool games. On Wii Also normal toys will be released soon. But for Christmas (December 25), I'll go and take Box360 too :) I think these two consoles will be just right in the kit :))))))))))

t
triandafillidi 09.01.22

Steve Fox, about your comments: Proven that the Wii is as powerful as the first Boxing. It's just that game publishers are too lazy to finalize the graph ... In a year or so, a lot of things should be squeezed out of this console. Then we'll see ** whether the graph is clear or not. After all, Cuba was far from a bad count, but on the contrary I really liked it. The Wii is twice as powerful as the Cube ...

M
Metr72 09.01.22

By the way, you get real buzz !!! I played golf :-)

k
kahnv 09.01.22

They wrote some kind of garbage almost from the very beginning.
And here is the power of the console and the number of games when the Wii gives revolutionary control.

Yes, and the owners of the console, something is not visible here.

M
MaxiFlow 09.01.22

If I see at least one Wii owner on this forum, then at first I will laugh for a long time and then congratulate him on the title "the first owner of the next gene of the Wii console on this forum!"

D
Darkingcat 09.01.22

IMHO, it makes no sense to buy this set-top box ... And if it does this and that, it will be suitable only for small entertainment !!!

M
MaxiFlow 09.01.22

DarkingCat In
principle yes, but I don’t understand why it sells better than boxing 360 and curling iron 3? Because of the price? Why buy cheap shit (in the sense of the game there is shit (although anyone else)). Because of the control? It is quite possible that control is the main trump card of the Wii. But consoles are taken because of the games, and not because of the control (although, again, as anyone). That's for small entertainment, yes. All this is my IMHO.

D
Darkingcat 09.01.22

Well, in principle, they only take it because of the management, well, let's say I buy this console and where can I find games for it? We don't have them in our city !!! videos from the Wii, then he saw how they play tennis). It can be bought for those who do not want to play sports, since almost all sports GAMES are on it!