3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Vasiliev 777 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Vernon Roche (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here's the thing! I go through the quest "HUNTING THE YOUNGER" I need to talk to Vernon Roche, but there is no dialogue over him, everything except this square has passed on the plot, he interferes further, help (
48 Comments
Sort by:
e
eXeGOODER 09.01.22

There must be a scene that we go to the guard, and then to Vernon Roche, and then a trip to the bridge

M
Max Vasiliev 777 09.01.22

Unfortunately, SwipoStyle was not there. As soon as I did not try to come to him through the entrance, and fell from above, which I just did not do and make sense 0

Y
Yuri mate 09.01.22

the same bug I don’t know what to do ((

N
Naraya 09.01.22

About this bug, I was told that it seems like it arises if you do not immediately rush to complete a quest, but perform another one during a break. The same bug exists with the other two quests, they start to fail if you do not complete them right away.

v
vsapsay 09.01.22

Naraya
and what to do?

N
Naraya 09.01.22

vsapsay
If there is a save file before this quest, then reboot and immediately execute it? I can’t guarantee that it will help, I don’t have a bug, it’s outsiders who said so.

v
vsapsay 09.01.22

Naraya the
joke is that I went to carry out this quest as soon as it appeared and it is not clear why it does not work

N
Naraya 09.01.22

vsapsay
Means, I was told wrong. It's a pity ((

Then you have to wait for the patches if you have enough patience.

v
vsapsay 09.01.22

Naraya
I went through all the other main quests, but here is the same garbage

n
normnikanetu 09.01.22

The same. Roche simply does not appear at the bridge, stands in a cave, does not talk, does not even move like others, but just stood rooted to the spot

N
Naraya 09.01.22

vsapsay
In the Steam forum they write:
You have to do the mission before you do Deadly Plot. Or it breaks
This quest must be completed before completing the Deadly Plot quest, otherwise it will not work.

Deadly Plot ... Deadly intrigue? I did not get to this place, I don’t know how they translated it, but you have to guess.

v
vsapsay 09.01.22

I didn’t find anything similar

M

Naraya
is a trekking quest with a child (miscarriage) of a bloody baron, but !!! Kv with Vernon gave me after this quest.

N
Naraya 09.01.22

Max Vasiliev 777 The
quest with the baron was called differently, Family Matters.

M

1.04, The bug is still not fixed, great!

N
Nighthawkreal 09.01.22

Naraya
This is a conspiracy quest, given in Novigrad after completing the tasks of Triss.

Y
YaseK 09.01.22

Max Vasiliev 777
The same garbage and was saved for the last time before Skelleg, so I'm going through a new one if I can let you know. Or have you already solved the problem?

Y
YaseK 09.01.22

Max Vasiliev 777
Everything turned out well, just loaded an earlier save, and everything went okay mission

P
Pavel Yagovkin 09.01.22

Pzts, I have a normal save only from the beginning of the game, then there are no normal ones, they are all confusing, I will perform all additional tasks, I hope until I go through the rest of the quest to patch)

D
DAdrenaline 09.01.22

In the second part, it was possible to give the bastard girl to Radovid, then Roche swore allegiance to him. In the third, it was beaten somehow?