3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nickbee 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Poor localization (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Voiced dialogues that accelerates it slows down, completely killing the atmosphere of the scene
I put up with optimization and with periodic lockups, but the school discourages all desire to play (because I'm a fan of Russian voice)
I do not think that this problem only for me one
who ever in the course, is it possible to somehow fix this troubles and will they fix it?

License, steam
64 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimakSerpg 09.01.22

NeXDevil And why did you answer that? Did I write that something does not suit me? Read again my and your post. There is no need to speak for everyone. If I unsubscribed here, it still means nothing.

N
NeXDevil 09.01.22

DimakSerpg
I just said that I don't observe any problems in the voice acting, everything is fine and good, everything suits me. I did not observe any acceleration or deceleration.

a
alexzet3 09.01.22

NeXDevil
Likewise! All the rules

K
Kosh13 09.01.22

It's good that I immediately turned on English. while with Russian subs. But there are so many small stocks that I will probably return the English subs. Beginning training, Geralt tells ciri to get off. She asks-Flak? And makes a flask. Our localizers in Sabah-Salto? What the fuck is a flip?

K
Kosh13 09.01.22

nickbee
"I'm a fan of Russian voice acting"
How can you be a fan of squalor?

V
Vitali Calistru 09.01.22

And for me the atmosphere of Slavic fantasy is completely killed by English. :( So we have to put up with the jambs of our localizers!

W
Wordingofspay 09.01.22

The voice acting in The Witcher is one of the best, but due to the length of the dialogues in the original, it was necessary to speed up and slow down the voice acting and yes this is bad, but this is the first game where the Russian voice acting of the synchro with the pronunciation of the character looks very cool.

n
nahabin 09.01.22

In my dialogues, in general, only background noises (knocks, squeaks, etc.), and then the game starts to slow down.

V
Vladimir Rivsky 09.01.22

Oh, okay! 99% of games are played in English! And nowhere are there such obvious, ear cutting problems with localization.

n
nickbee 09.01.22

Vladimir Rivsky,
I'm talking about that, in the first and in the second part of the witcher with localization everything was in order, and in the third part it was simply ruined,
despite the fact that our actors tried, voiced, and their efforts were not justified

M
MEI0188 09.01.22

Well, no words, our localizers don't give a shit, they couldn't translate normally

d
drag - fire 09.01.22

MEI0188
Vitali Calistru
Where are you coming from?
All localization into Russian was done by the Poles themselves.
Our localizers are out of business at all.

X
Xomyakkk 09.01.22

Kosh13 "It's good that I immediately turned on English. So far with Russian subwoofers. But there are so many small stocks that I will probably return the English subwoofers. Beginning of training, Geralt tells ciri to get off. She asks-Flak? And makes a flask. Our localizers in Sabah-Salto? What the fuck? somersault? "
Maybe because I don't know what "Flak" is? :)

K
Kosh13 09.01.22

Xomyakkk
Maybe this would be a great excuse to find out what it is?

X
Xomyakkk 09.01.22

I’m still in the first village "White" for something there, I went through about six quests and did not notice anything strange in the localization. I don't understand why minus the rest? If you have those problems described from the very beginning of the game, then not everyone has such problems, and if so, then there will be a solution.

X
Xomyakkk 09.01.22

Kosh13
Yes, I found out. Thanks wiki :). Who else knew what a flask is !? Let's take a survey.

D
Destroyer_26 09.01.22

Everyone who does not notice acceleration and deceleration, clear your ears, I don't know how you can not hear it

X
Xomyakkk 09.01.22

Destroyer_26
In the next topic they write that it happens rarely, every 4 hours. Are there such fast-paced dialogues at the start of the game?

K
Kosh13 09.01.22

Xomyakkk
Yeah. Immediately create a forum with a survey, or better just a blog. Keep up with the times.

M
Mercurionio 09.01.22

There is acceleration, but somehow FSUs on them. Doesn't hurt ears. Well, mb is only yenifer, but everything is ok.