3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nickbee 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Poor localization (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Voiced dialogues that accelerates it slows down, completely killing the atmosphere of the scene
I put up with optimization and with periodic lockups, but the school discourages all desire to play (because I'm a fan of Russian voice)
I do not think that this problem only for me one
who ever in the course, is it possible to somehow fix this troubles and will they fix it?

License, steam
64 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xomyakkk 09.01.22

Kosh13
No, seriously, I'm not a fan of gymnastics and I know only somersaults from acrobatic stunts. For me, in this case, the adapted localization is acceptable. And it would be very inconvenient to close the game, to find a definition - a flick. :)

S
Stone_xp 09.01.22

Localization purely from the side of the text is excellent. Everything is very colorful. The voices are excellent, you can find fault with the correspondence of the voice and the age of the character a little, but you have to find fault - and I don't want to.

But accelerated playback due to timings is PPC. It's just non-stop. sometimes it is noticeably stronger, sometimes not so much. But sometimes a character says a long phrase, a subtitle that barely fits on the screen, in a couple of seconds! And this is a kick-ass (But the kick-ass, this is when after this chatter he starts to drink almost letter a minute ...

In general, the technical implementation is a complete slag. And this is sad. Pts I hope for a patch - do not care off, not off - the main thing to correct the timings is to bleat!

V
Vanek2707 09.01.22

xippy
acceleration is not as bad as deceleration. This is real asshole. The voice crumbles, artifacts climb out ((

D
Destroyer_26 09.01.22

Xomyakkk
This occurs all the time, and this is not a bug, it's just such a voice acting. The point is that the voice acting should fit in timing into the duration of the dialogue animation, so the Poles adjusted every phrase, hence the slowdown and speed up

S
Sn0wball 09.01.22

Failing the entire technical implementation of voice acting on a project of this level - I don’t remember that for a long time.
I listened, as many as blood began to flow from my ears, because of these accelerations, decelerations.

And the saddest thing is that English does not come into play at all. They are flat.

This is a kapets. I don't even know what to do now. Voices are half the atmosphere.

D
Destroyer_26 09.01.22

In general, I dick knows how it was possible to fail with localization like that. Why was the voice acting in The Witcher 2 gorgeous, the voices were super, and there were no such problems?

S
Stone_xp 09.01.22

Sn0wball
And nothing, just cosplay hachiko)

But in general, yes, this is really the most kick-ass - cut grafon, strange one-sided optimization, etc. - this can be forgiven, because the atmosphere decides. but here's the voice acting .. bea .. why (

D
Destroyer_26 09.01.22

Sn0wball
I completely agree, the saddest thing is that the voices of the actors are mostly excellent, but here is such a failure. And even worse is that no one will edit it, as it will be necessary to shovel a crappy cloud of animations.

E
EVgEN2 09.01.22

I thought it was just me with such a glitch with codecs, but this is a massive phenomenon.

N
NeXDevil 09.01.22

Everyone noticed this glitch :)

C
Chimes 09.01.22

Any Russian voice acting is better than English, it freezes when you have to read subtitles and not follow what is happening.

f
fianger 09.01.22

Weak
So here, in GTA I was tortured with this, especially when I was racing in a car, this is generally a ZBS.

Priscilli's song is something. Damn, such a good voice, and then there are some stutters during the song, it's a gandony to do that.

e
eXmire 09.01.22

Russian localizers again failed the voice acting, as usual. This time we could not meet the time allotted for phrases.

G
Grimgash 09.01.22

eXmire The Projects
themselves are to blame, not our localizers. They were just trying to lip-sync the voice acting.

S
Samuel_angel 09.01.22

No matter how you set the timings, the style of Russian voice acting is the most suitable. And the English, whatever is not good, cuts your ear anymore. It's like playing a stalker in English. Try to play in German)) Almost Gothic))

v
vitovt-d 09.01.22

Come on there, with the speed of dialogues, how the Elder Speech is defiled! Savory, sharp "dhoyne" (Dh'oine)
Spoylerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/walkthrough/kto_takie_dhoine-681628/
turned into some sort of "dyone" - to vomit ear hurts!

s
strazik21 09.01.22

help, downloaded the game on GOG. I found how to include Russian subtitles, but I don’t know how to dub. Or maybe someone who downloaded knows what to download

M
MKUltra 09.01.22

strazik21
There, during installation, it was necessary to choose either Russian voice acting or Polish.

By the way, about the controversy, which is better: Russian or English. In English. voice acting also has speech acceleration or mismatch of lip animation with voice acting, tk. the game was originally created with Polish voice acting and only it guarantees that there will be no such misunderstandings.

s
strazik21 09.01.22

The King of the World,
when you download it from the goggle, it immediately unpacked it swings. In the settings themselves, where can it eat?

W
Witchhunter 09.01.22

King of the World
Why are you lying? The game was created under the English voice acting. This has already been voiced a hundred times.