3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spambot575123 09.01.22 10:52 pm

Inexpensive and effective builds for PvP (Diablo 2)

In the topic bd_sm [TDPG], he (and at the same time a kulinka) put forward a proposal to create guides for combat-ready and inexpensive PvP characters.

I propose to discuss.

What came to my mind so far:

1. Bow / java ama with an emphasis on either physical or poizon damage. In skillful hands, it can be very nerve-racking for most charms, even without top inventory and with wf in hand.

2.v / t. With a neck in hand (the price is of the order of Law), it can shake the nerves of almost everyone, except for top druids and necres.

3. Hummer in viper / lion - no comment. You can throw several skills at the fox for intimidation, and you can always take the same neck into your hands. Cheap, angry.

4. Assassin with a focus on traps and a lot of frw. Not as dangerous as a combo with chaos, but it can steer pretty well at the expense of desink. The swap for trolling is wm. Arrows under venom and BoS can be just as dangerous as traps.

5. Various options for druid wolves. Especially illusory, you can arrange a zashkvar if you pump it into a rabbi and give a cannon with a large attack radius (I experienced it myself).

6. Charger (also possible with fox or other auxiliary skill). With a two-handed and a large DS, it has the chance to put most of the enchantments with 1-2 hits.

7. Any kind of forty. In good hands, a magpie dressed in Ohm-Lo can easily endure openings and even be able to do something for fair.

8. BvB in wm. A well-known topic, I will not comment.

The estimated price of the character is assumed to fluctuate around the two Lo runes.

It is preferable to discuss the "new" buildup, rather than the well-known old, but truncated.
60 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROBAtw 09.01.22

spambot575123
By the way, the firk does not agree that a magpie dressed in ohm-lo can easily endure openings, only if it’s not about a magpie with a bow. Well this is so, a funny remark.

s
spambot575123 09.01.22

PROBAtw
The main thing is to take it out quietly. Then everything will be all right.

S
SergeyS1988 09.01.22

vot dymay variant asi pod sur
samoe dorogoe forti (tyt est vse neobohodimoe hp / resi / fcr / mnogo defa) - ohm - lo
chaos 3ls - vex - ohm
kakie nibud foolsi s 2 um (jelatelno 3ls) (s chaosom i fools mojno uhodit ot palov na 4arje i naglo lokauwih personajei)
to per4i
arah
wapk 2/30/2 ili 2/30 + vrode oni free
rf i bk
boti 4estno hz, treki ili gore
amul cats, ili mb zavarit 2 asa / frw, ili prosto maru
na swap wm s ​​um (s venomom i ow mojno norm drakonit narod), ili cta esli run hvatit
mojno sdelat stavku na ls, a mojno vka4nut poison na 20, + ka4nut df
tor4, skillori s frw (vrode nedorogie), sc s hp, sc s frw / resi
Mb 4e is etogo polu4itsa

s
spambot575123 09.01.22

I ask those who will describe the buildup in detail, do not forget that the PvP enchantment should be extremely mobile in terms of changing clothes.

i
imAhead 09.01.22

gde banal`nii smiter? Kogda to vse open pvp bili zabiti etimi tolstyakami.

Q
QLinkee 09.01.22

imAhead
V ut.

T
T-fox 09.01.22

Clipping from the gaed, which I never finished writing:

CAUTION! The Bütgett passes for Ber, thanks to the "pleasant" prices for anihi.
The budget version of the equipment.
In the budget version of the equipment, I strive to achieve as low cost as possible, losing as little lethality and survivability as possible.
Caster.
Head - Shako (shael)
Amul - tr amu
Cannon - hoto
Body - viper (shael)
Shield - lidless (jwl 20mp) Perches
- Frostburn
Rings - soj and soj
Belt - Arach Slippers
- caster boots 50+ mp ++
Swap - 9es memory or kta + lidless.
Inventory - 1 fxr sc / 8 skillers 20-25 hp / 10 sc 17mp 0-10hp / tor4 more or less / any.
Block.
Amul - 2sorc / 15 + fcr / mp
Shield - Whitstan guard (shael) Slippers
- Waterwalk 63+ Inventory
- put another 1 sk fhr
In the chest:
Memory, if you use cta and Lidless.

Stats:
We will scatter stats * now I will probably surprise you again * depending on equipment and inventory.
- Power. In the budget version, we bring the str to 60 for frosts. In the basic and ideal case, the page should be increased to 146 (eth monarch) or 156 (not eth monarch).
- Agility. Dex * hi matfilter * download until we get 75% of the block in the block assembly.
- Vita. We do not drop a single point here.
- Energy. Here we disperse the mana for all, throw everything else.

Skills:
With skills, everything is simple, there is one rasskill for all three types of equipment.
Lightning branch:
- telekinesis: 20. This skill is synergy to our EU, the more you pump in, the less damage goes to mana. With telly = 0, mana damage is 200%, i.e. 2 times more. with telly = 20, mana damage is 75%, i.e. a quarter less than the actual.
- teleport: 1
- Checkpoints to the EU: 3
- Energy Shield: 19. That is how much must be pumped in so that 95% of the EU is in the block assembly from the memorial.

Branch of fire:
- Warmth: 1. We will speed up the regeneration of mp.
- Fireball: 20
- Checkpoints to Meteor: 2
- Meteor: 20
- Fire mastery: 1. If by some miracle you get 98 or 99 lvl, then throw the extra sk here.
- Fire bolt: All that is left, preferably 18+ (95 lvl)

Before moving on to combat tactics, I would like to tell you a couple of tricks and techniques that I used against a number of different builds.

Moving.
Our sorka will use several types of movement, ranging from a banal TP from the enemy, with a custom fb in his direction, and ending with a walk on the meteors.
So, the most basic thing to learn is teleporting towards your fireballs or moving around your fireballs. It is all simple to carry out: to the side (not to him, not from him, but to the side) from the enemy you throw 2-3 fb and fly in the direction of their movement slightly ahead of your spells; then again 2-3 fb and again fly ahead of your spells - great passive or passive-aggressive tactics, good when you need to regain MP, just like basic movement.
TP for meteors. Throw a meteor, do TP at the place where it should land, then cast the meteor again, and so on there.
Running on the meteors. Cast a meteor not far from you and run into it, then cast a meteor again and run. Used mainly against druid.
Run. Used to run out of enemy locks and in mid-range combat against casters.

Lock.
Namelock. It is simple to carry out: with an attacking skill you pinch the enemy's nickname, and all the spells fly towards the enemy. Sometimes a simple lock is enough for the enemy to run into your fireballs.
Chinlock. A very useful technique, it allows you to teleport directly to the enemy, even if he has moved away from your screen, and Chinlock can be carried out several times in one attack. Since I played only with the right mouse button, which I recommend to you, I will tell you about the execution of only such a tea. It is faster and easier to execute than lock with LKM and TROW. In general, you clamp the enemy's nickname with fb (RMB), then, without releasing the namelock, move the cursor under your feet, switch to TP, and back to fb. As soon as we make the teleport, we need to update the namelock, and, if necessary, carry out the tea again.
Chinlock with telekinesis. It's like a regular chynlock, only before the teleport you cast the telekinesis skill 1-2 times. That is, they locked the enemy's nickname from the fb, switched to the TV set, and, in less than half a second (at this time, move the cursor to your feet), switched to the TP, updated the namelock. Important! if the enemy is outside your screen, then there is no point in casting telekinesis. The technique is used mainly against amok.

Attack. Your sorceress will attack, to put it mildly, not often, it mainly fights counter-attacking and passive, but sometimes in some duels it can go on the attack. Therefore, I would like to tell you how to launch an attack. The first thing I don’t do is go to the frontal, I first fly around the enemy on the right, starting from a distance of 1.5 screens, I fly around him approaching in a spiral, and after a full turn or several, depending on the accuracy of enemy shells and danger in this zone, I find myself within sight of the screen. Well, then either a tp for a nickname, or a namelock / chaynlock, or a shootout at medium distances, with small dashes.

Unfortunately, I have not yet described the tactics, I have scored on the whole thing.

PS Like it, subscribe to my channel. ; D

N
NoneOne2010 09.01.22

What channel?
The tactic is simple - spam fb for the screen and standing in the corner in the meteors.

Q
QLinkee 09.01.22

NoneOne2010
>> What channel?
Guyda from ti-fox. I heard that if this guide gets 1000 views, then a new one will be released.

N
Naww 09.01.22

SergeiS1988
Yes, I myself have already thought to cut such a budget bum-gost, only where you wrote about chaos, it is better to have df as one of the mods, in order to somehow reduce the distance with the player caught in the mindblast.

And if closer to the topic, I would add a block-frw-position of nekra, possibly with TP charges on a swap.

c
char_name 09.01.22

Taks, skromnui guide po v / t, on zhe vindicator / templar.

Variant 1 - vs hammer / boner / fire sorc / light sorc / blizz sorc / traps asa
helm - shako (shael), kira (thul) vs blizz sorc
armor - forty
weapon - grief ba 32+ ias
shield - spirit st 35 fcr, spirit sr, st s 4 perf sapfirami
belt - arah
boots - hotsi vs fire sork, botinki s lres i cold res vs light sork cold sork sootvetstvenno (esli lres hvataet (sledyet ychituvat` -rez s vozmozhnuh fasetov, griffona i td) to mozhona i td odet` gore, ds lishnim ne bydet
gloves - horosho esli 20 ias cb str / dex hp, esli nety, poidyt i rarki 20 ias str dex (ih naiti legche)
amulet - mara (esli s bo), highlord vs light sorki i trapsu, mozhno eshe vsyakie craft / rar 2 pal hp resi ++, eshe kak variant 3 pal cs hp / str / dex
ringi - 2 bk, vs sorc: raven ( chto bu armor ne morozil, i vs blizzki) + rar hp mp res (esli res hvataet to lychshe bk), vs light i traps - raven + wisp
swap - cta + spirit, na fair pvp hoto + zak dlya casta holy shield :)
sumka: toch, anih (esli est`), 8 pal cs sk i 1 s fhr (obezatel`no), ostal`noe zabivaem sc s hp + res, mp, def, chto naidetsa :)
V takom shmote nabiraem 86 fhr i 75 fcr

Variant 2 - vs barb / smiter / comboama / wind dru /
helm - shako (shael), vs combozonki andy (gul)
armor - forty
belt - verdungo
gloves - analogichno varianty 1
boots - gore, vs combozonki treki,
shield - ss (jwl -req fhr) esli s fhr nety togda -req ed, no pridetsa begat` s porogom v 27 fhr
ringi - raven + rar / craft str dex hp, otlichno esli naidetsa podobnui eshe is fcr, togda naberem porog 30 fcr
amul - esli bydet 2 pal str hp ++ to otlichno, esli net, to mara / highlord / 3 pal cs hp / str / dex
swap i sumka - analogichno variany 1

Taks, teper` stats i skills
V str kidat` do 138 bez ycheta str so shmota (krome perchatok, oni vo vseh variantah odni), eto rovno pod ba grief bez ycheta statov so shmota, chto bu grief nalazil vs casterov. V dex kidat` pod shmot varianta 2 s shako, amuletom i ringami.
Skills - 20 foh, 20 - holy shield, 20 - holy shok, v conviction kidat` stol`ko chto bu v 1 variante ee pokazatel` bul -150 res, 1 - vigor, 1 - salv, 1 - medi (po zhelanijy) , ostal`noe v fany. Prokachka trebyet vusokii lvl, zhelatel`no 94+.
Mozhno odet` eshe deshevle, vmesto forty naprimer lion / duress / balrog skin

Shmot razrisoval vs hodovuh charov. Protiv vsyakih foherov, raznuh melee druedov i drugih championov pishute v ls, obesny chto smogy :)

Ny, kak-to tak)

H
HoJlb 09.01.22

Boneer was forgotten to run :)

Z
Zaibazu 09.01.22

Necrophilia have activated)

I
Immense 09.01.22

Kik asya:
1. Hat: circus 2/30 str dex xn (alternative to shako).
2. Reservation: duress (alternative lyon).
3. Amul: cat's (alternative to angelic amul)
4. Gloves: bludfists (alternative to craft ias / str / dex +)
5. Bots: up gore (alternative to SD)
6. Belt: fhr / hp (str or cuts are welcome)
7. Shield ss (alternative to vinstan) (against close monarch with 4 sapphips)
8. Weapon: cta in pb (alternative to Kingslayer / azure)
9. Rings: equal to + bq (alternative to angelic ring)
10. Swap: wm with shael
11. Torchik
12. GC / LC / SC: with hp (replace against blizzards and fox with overrez)

Skills: 20 dt, 20 fade, 20 venom, 20 mb
1 df, sm, blade shield

To switch the last break to kick from pb, 46 IAS is required. (Cta 40 + bloodfist 10 = 50 Ias (excluding cat's))
With vm, 30/48 Ias is required. (With cat's: 20 shael + 20 cat's + 10 bloodfist = 50; c angelic: 30)
FHR: 30 bloodfist + 40 duress + 17/24 belt = 86.

If the opponent is passive, open heavy fire with vm, ov + venom will do their job.
If rushing ahead, wake of fire + mb, while in the camp kick.
Do not forget about df, they do not have to aim at the opponent's nickname, it is enough to get into an area close to the opponent (like a fox).
Blade shield should hang constantly, because he attacks the opponent who is near you with a frequency of ~ 1 second. And don't be intimidated by the small damage, the damage from the venom will be added to it, and this is no longer a bad thing. Plus, the blade shield attacks the opponent immediately after the df, while your character draws the animation of the df itself.
And one more trick: we put dt on the left key, on the swap on the left ha key. We do df on the enemy, hold down shift and start kicking with the left key. If the opponent runs away / flies away, without releasing shift and the kick, do a swap, and it turns out that you caught the opponent's nickname with the ha skill. Such arrows always fly after their target without being distracted by anything.
Don't judge strictly :)

y
yashur 09.01.22

In general, I started to play Smither as a budget pvp charm, then I remade it in military equipment without TP, and then with it already. Alternatively, you can still make a smitter with vm on a swap.

p
pirya 09.01.22

Foher in a set of faceted grits - cheap and cheerful.

X
XpeHoToH 09.01.22

Immense
Without BoS it will be too slow, but for extra dr dungo it will do. In general, there are many options for what budget clothes to wear, so that she drags against someone.

S
SergeyS1988 09.01.22

pirya
eto esli s crapo facetami, skolko tam nado facetov? 12? esli brat 5/5 po vex, to yje 3lo pri4em veselo igraetsa do pervogo monarha s 4 topazami

p
pirya 09.01.22

SergeyS1988
I took a set with low facets for the hum, and the masta from my foher fell and got aggro.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

pirya
Well, is it really a must in our thread? The masta has a different nickname.