3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spambot575123 09.01.22 10:52 pm

Inexpensive and effective builds for PvP (Diablo 2)

In the topic bd_sm [TDPG], he (and at the same time a kulinka) put forward a proposal to create guides for combat-ready and inexpensive PvP characters.

I propose to discuss.

What came to my mind so far:

1. Bow / java ama with an emphasis on either physical or poizon damage. In skillful hands, it can be very nerve-racking for most charms, even without top inventory and with wf in hand.

2.v / t. With a neck in hand (the price is of the order of Law), it can shake the nerves of almost everyone, except for top druids and necres.

3. Hummer in viper / lion - no comment. You can throw several skills at the fox for intimidation, and you can always take the same neck into your hands. Cheap, angry.

4. Assassin with a focus on traps and a lot of frw. Not as dangerous as a combo with chaos, but it can steer pretty well at the expense of desink. The swap for trolling is wm. Arrows under venom and BoS can be just as dangerous as traps.

5. Various options for druid wolves. Especially illusory, you can arrange a zashkvar if you pump it into a rabbi and give a cannon with a large attack radius (I experienced it myself).

6. Charger (also possible with fox or other auxiliary skill). With a two-handed and a large DS, it has the chance to put most of the enchantments with 1-2 hits.

7. Any kind of forty. In good hands, a magpie dressed in Ohm-Lo can easily endure openings and even be able to do something for fair.

8. BvB in wm. A well-known topic, I will not comment.

The estimated price of the character is assumed to fluctuate around the two Lo runes.

It is preferable to discuss the "new" buildup, rather than the well-known old, but truncated.
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 09.01.22

The word "build" was changed to "buildup". HM...

I
Immense 09.01.22

XpeHoToH
Without BoS, it will be too slow
FRW: circus 30 + grief 30 + cat's eye 30 = 90, about Ias wrote, kick the last frame (3 3 3 ... 3 7), ha with 30 Ias 12 frames, with 50 11.
Moreover, against boner / hummer, he is definitely boss. In general, you need to look under each Persian.
If you want more frv, throw charms into your inventory :)

a
annortheone 09.01.22

It's better to write down a new topic with a similar name, namely "Expensive ineffective swings for PvP", in which you could really discuss something. Consider budget swings for the reason that a random noob has a jah on the hbr and he does not know where to port it, but he already wants to pepepe somehow stupidly. Namely, because someone who really wants pvp, but learns that for this you need to spend a lot of time on farming, trading, etc. - he will prioritize. He learns that it will be more efficient and less time-consuming to drive the locomotives than to chase the shaks to the mef and hope for a drop HR on the way to the throne. For example, knocking out a chat from a noob in a chat will become easier and more effective for him over time than begging for gear in the chat, constantly running into a chat ban.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle They are
considering cheap builds for a different reason, read the first post more carefully. Jah has nothing to do with it either, the landmark of sur is sur lo. Again, read carefully. And if you need another topic, then create it. In this, people normally discuss what they need without you.

a
annortheone 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Something not one of those who unsubscribed has mentioned that such investments in characters will be appropriate only for open "stars", or even low pvp, at least it has always been that way. Because playing under the runes, for example, according to the rules of fair, not a single normal player will equal how and how many runes the opponent is wearing, but will dress so much to squeeze everything possible from his assembly and, using this opportunity, he will be able to beat him. But the circle of persons to whom this topic is devoted to me becomes clear.
For some reason, you still do not go into the essence of the previous one, just to flame and poke around from my posts.
Again, in the prior.

T
Torum. 09.01.22

Pvpmasta is a dog of some kind, apparently from the green's shkvarotusovka and the like.

Immense Do
you think your build is effective in pvp? Did you ride such a sync?

T
T-fox 09.01.22

greenstyle
Something not one of those who have unsubscribed has mentioned that such investments in characters will be appropriate only for open "stars", and even low pvp
It seems normal to be skating and on a fairy, nothing like that.

p
pirya 09.01.22

To play with runes without sweating, and win - make trapsasins, stand still, sometimes moving. Wait for the action of your opponent until he dies. And if it takes 5 minutes, do the same on the areata. For more detailed tactics, contact the mast.
Sorcerers are also rolling, for example fire: the tactic is to always be behind the screen from the enemy, spamming your castes, and not giving the enemy a chance to hit you. If, nevertheless, they hit you, press only on the teleport until full regen, wait until the enemy runs out of mana or arrows, or time. On the arreat the same thing.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
You are not in the subject at all. Read the topic carefully again. And it's you who are flooding here. Either for the reason that you cannot understand what they are talking about here, or they have offended you, and you squeeze out of yourself some kind of snotty krapoflud mixed with tears.

S
SergeyS1988 09.01.22

ofc odevwis na sur ti ne viigraew turnir da i pod runi skoree vsego idti smisla net, no zato mojno polu4at udovolstvie, ubivaya persa odetogo v neskolko ras doroje, pri4em ubivat otnositelno 4estno.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

SergeyS1988
This is exactly the core of the subject. Plus.

greenstyle
Grin, and you wipe your snot and be a man. Well, your idea has not passed, so it’s not time yet. Nefig from this to plug other people's barrels with their insult. A forum for communication, and not for the realization of someone's wishes.
And yes, your course, taken to a clear-cut kid bazaar, looks like a wretched abbabsolite, tie it up.

a
annortheone 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Yeah, that is, you continue to support TS with the idea that you can win adequate pvp duels with a 2 lo charm, including fair and tournaments? I am fraught with your nubism and enchantingness.
And you should wipe the snot in that case XD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
Show me where TS writes that the builds are made for "you can win adequate pvp duels, including fair and tournaments."
And you should wipe the snot XD
I do not watch myself.

a
annortheone 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG] To breed a
trend that low pvp is cool is not normal and in itself is pathetic.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
Do you want to show me where TS claimed the above mentioned by you in the post?

a
annortheone 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG] If
I had read it more attentively, it would have become clear that I did not speak about the mention of the TC fair duels, feathered one.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
yes, I did not carefully read your post
now tell me why you decided that in this thread at least someone, including me, is discussing the subject under "fair and tournaments"

feathered
child. It looks exactly like this: D

a
annortheone 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Already answered

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
"To breed a trend that low pvp is cool is not normal and in itself miserable."
there is no answer to my question

a
annortheone 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
It is, if you at least understand the essence. By this I revealed all the absurdity of creating such a topic.