3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spambot575123 09.01.22 10:52 pm

Inexpensive and effective builds for PvP (Diablo 2)

In the topic bd_sm [TDPG], he (and at the same time a kulinka) put forward a proposal to create guides for combat-ready and inexpensive PvP characters.

I propose to discuss.

What came to my mind so far:

1. Bow / java ama with an emphasis on either physical or poizon damage. In skillful hands, it can be very nerve-racking for most charms, even without top inventory and with wf in hand.

2.v / t. With a neck in hand (the price is of the order of Law), it can shake the nerves of almost everyone, except for top druids and necres.

3. Hummer in viper / lion - no comment. You can throw several skills at the fox for intimidation, and you can always take the same neck into your hands. Cheap, angry.

4. Assassin with a focus on traps and a lot of frw. Not as dangerous as a combo with chaos, but it can steer pretty well at the expense of desink. The swap for trolling is wm. Arrows under venom and BoS can be just as dangerous as traps.

5. Various options for druid wolves. Especially illusory, you can arrange a zashkvar if you pump it into a rabbi and give a cannon with a large attack radius (I experienced it myself).

6. Charger (also possible with fox or other auxiliary skill). With a two-handed and a large DS, it has the chance to put most of the enchantments with 1-2 hits.

7. Any kind of forty. In good hands, a magpie dressed in Ohm-Lo can easily endure openings and even be able to do something for fair.

8. BvB in wm. A well-known topic, I will not comment.

The estimated price of the character is assumed to fluctuate around the two Lo runes.

It is preferable to discuss the "new" buildup, rather than the well-known old, but truncated.
60 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 09.01.22

Torum.
Did you ride such a sync?
Katal, but the gear was slightly different, under the utmost. There are not enough stars from the sky, but he will not give offense either. The middle one. I ran with the norms of a beaver (well, for gear: yeni, beast, etc.) somewhere 2 to 1 in his favor. Amki and magpies of different calibers are well killed.

greenstyle To breed a
trend that low pvp is cool is not normal and in itself miserable.
Are you saying that you immediately went to the fair under the rune?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
You haven't answered the question. If you don't want to, don't answer. Your problem is how you look.

Immense
" Are you saying that you immediately went to the fair under the rune?"
The guy was just offended by everyone, including the admins, that his topic about PvP Ladder did not go. So now he will be aggressive at my undertakings. Jealous. Don't look for logic here. This is psychology, chemistry: D The hormone plays.

a
annortheone 09.01.22

Immense
bd_sm [TDPG]
The gameplay component of low and open pvp in this game, of course, takes place, since everyone starts somewhere. But it’s flawed to come up with what kind of park it is better to fly lowpvp, subconsciously realizing that they will have nowhere further, relying only on this equipment / buildup (as most noobs do). The tendency is that the correlation between efficiency and cheapness is inverse, especially when it comes to pvp, since some items are irreplaceable there. One gets the impression that for the author, due to inexperience, it is applicable both for pvm and pvp that there is an alternative replacement for expensive gear, but cheaper. But this only works for pvm, since it is not so critical in which shack and wiper you rob the fallen.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
Grief-> Death-> Oath
CoA-> Gaze / Shako
Forty-> Duress / Stone
Eni-> Bramble-> Forty-> Duress
SoJ-> BK3
Anih-> Low Anih-> NO ANIH
Fool's-> SS
inventory optimization: resetting 1 hp with cl sc resets from small to mind (2 times) by 1 more hp - 4 times!
Torch perf - up to Sur, you can at least grab a fri without perf.
Skillers: the balance of the hp of skillrs with hp resins, from a full pack of 30+ hp skillers to refusing skillrs in favor of resins on a number of charms,
do not buy perf vipers for Ohm, but just take 35 / 12-13, do not take a perf shaka for a vex, but take just a shaku, and so on, the price drops by orders of magnitude.

Make a TOP Persian you don't need a lot of mind - you just need runes and buy STUPID ALL PERF
to make a char on sur-ber, you need to THINK WITH YOUR HEAD
then there is a chance that something will come out, and quite worthy The

classics said that before calling anything impossible, you need to think carefully at least five minutes. You are blinded by your childish resentment, and you not only don’t think yourself, but you also agitate others to quit the discussion and start Ramsey together with you some nice words for Perf PvP chaars (I wonder if you took prizes for them at least on one urn. Well, just wondering).

a
annortheone 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
All items are replaced as you find / trade for more perfect ones: for a blizzard, the shako is replaced with nw, the wiper is replaced with normus, hot with df, cl skillers with skills with hp, and so on. Everyone is collecting their charms, no question about that. Having, for example, madskillz on the hummer, you can bend open in Lyon. But the question is, would you go for fair pvp runes in such clothes against a full perf char collected on a full perf char under relatively equal conditions on both sides (straightness of hands, ping)? The answer, I think, is obvious.

S
SergeyS1988 09.01.22

Ksta k fair pvp pod runi nado bit moralno gotovim :)))) vot takoi nataskal parikov, odel asu na 8 jahov, na4italsa wo asa ownit drulei i sorok kak 2 palca ob asfalt. i powel takoi dratsa ojidaya halyavnie runi, a potom bac fire sora s viperom i lidlessom delaet tebya pod nol '. i vse propalo jelanie pvp pod runi na dolgoe vremya

P
PROBAtw 09.01.22

A little off topic, but still, for example, I already cannot force myself to play a cheap character without enigma or other high gear (pvp / pvm doesn't matter), especially when there is an opportunity to make a lot of runes in a short time.
Better to endure a little bit, it seems to me.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
Read at least the topic ((
This is about how to overcome the demotivation of POTENTIAL BEGINNERS to prepare a pvp char because of its HUGE cost and time it was possible to quickly make and adapt to the pvp community. And then, after adaptation, everyone will decide what to use jahi for. This topic is to motivate fathers to prepare a comfortable pvp reception for beginners.

a
annortheone 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Also overcoming demotivation after PS Climbed to the top - collected tribute from slaves, why not?)

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

The word "build" was changed to "buildup". Hmm ...
Sanchez Ramirez, no pale: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

greenstyle
I agree. Everything is OK. Fire idea. Implement it.
I don’t see in the current situation, including the one related to the administration, the potential for its implementation. You see? Go and implement. Show us all. In general, on that topic, I wrote you everything in a personal long time ago.

T
Torum. 09.01.22

greenstyle
You shouldn't push in about inexperience. These guys are chopping a chip.

3m3m 09.01.22

Ne naideno

y
yokoo 09.01.22

now tr is close endures all pvp
everything is invented for a long time, we disagree

H
HoJlb 09.01.22

My version of an inexpensive Amazon.

Fortitude 1/25 Ohm
Eth titani 160ed Gul
Tiara 2ama 30frw + jwl ias Ist
Dungo xx.xx.15 Gul Wt
, cats, hl, rf 20dex, wisp13-14% abs, bk3, inferno, boots frw lres, sigon boots, monarh 160 crew, ss 39ed jwl, low charmi na res ~ Vex Gul
Wf shaeled Gul
Gloves 20ias 2java Mal
16sc 19hp Gul
2sc 5fhr + 5sc 3frw Ist
2 sk passive fhr + hp ~ Vex
3gc ~ 7md 7frw Vex gul
Torch 1919 Gul
Itog: Syr Vex

Base ss, wt, cats, bk, RF.
Against cold forty monarch, sigon boots, missing charms for cutting.
Against light forty BK we change to wisp, put on the boots cut, the rest of the cut from the inventory. If you need an over, we dress chl.
Forty infernas against fires, lack of inventory cuts.
Against flying traps, it is also advisable to plug the cut, for example, with tracks.
When dialing cuts, resists with Ss do not need to be taken into account, we do it for vf.
Beavers paly nekry amki druids basis.
Against druids and nekrov, you can raise your frv by 15-20.

Skills for lvl 91
Crete 3
Dodges 12 17 19 from top to bottom
Pier on 1
Fury for 1
Poison skills for 20
Hectares for 1
Multishot 5

We use both pd skills in pvp, fury, bolt, hectare, multishot.

Stats
p 117, dex 121, the rest is vita

We have
1800 ~ hp
3.6k ha
2.5k fury
27k PD in 15 sec. If there is no plr on the enemy, then 54k in 30 seconds.

The tactics are simple: shoot, run, hound.
I think it won't take much time to accumulate some runes and collect something like that :)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

HoJlb
Normas. Even extraordinary inventory optimization has been applied. What you need, in general. You can even tear up a toppvp snob's lost butt sometimes.

I
Immense 09.01.22

greenstyle
It seems that for the author, due to inexperience, it is applicable both for pvm and pvp that there is an alternative replacement for expensive gear, but cheaper.
Discussed is not a park in which you can pvp (at least low), discussing cheap Persians who can somehow kill someone (talking about pvp). Maybe out of 10 people who try low pvp (thanks to such builds), one will decide to continue to engage in pvp. And that means he will start darting wigs for gear.
Here, as in any competition, everything starts with a lower league, followed by a move to a higher league.
No one will jerk wigs for the incomprehensible bunch of fair pvp words. It is necessary to try this very pvp, but such buildup will help you to play pvp without wasting time. I wrote a little messy, but it seems something like that.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

Immense
Normally wrote. I am even surprised that this seemingly simple concept does not reach everyone.

t
timonipumba 09.01.22

yes, ok what

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

yes
, okay, the same half-moon, for which everyone is fighting so hard to attract him to pvp: D