3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samson14 13.01.22 09:57 pm

Hacking the PC version (God of War (2018))

How fast will the hack be. Maybe like dyas gone on release day
62 Comments
Sort by:
G
GERA1987 13.01.22

Somewhere tomorrow, after lunch, at about three o'clock in the afternoon and 10 minutes and 9 seconds Moscow time from the birth of Christ, the game will be hacked. A friend said.

_
_TEZ_ 13.01.22

Samson14
Maybe in a year :)

Y
Youxyxol 13.01.22

Samson14
Everyone already knows that Dunya will not be in the game. Relax your buns.

S
Samson14 13.01.22

I will spend a long time trying to figure out who made the pre-order, and the game will be hacked on the same day😂😂😂

E
Evil Resident 13.01.22

God of War 2018 was held at one time on YouTube, all other parts, including non-numbered ones, were held in person. Until the very end, I peered at the screen, trying to understand what is so cool about it, why do SonyBoys pee with boiling water? But I didn't understand. God Of War 2 is still the best game in the series for me.

A
Alex Hawk 13.01.22

Evil Resident
In terms of violence, the game sank a lot, and for GoW it was extremely important. It's a pity of course.

g
gloccc 13.01.22

Alex Hawk
So she ceased to be a slasher, which was the original trilogy. Now this is an action adventure, in which the first half of the game is insanely slow (because the most important skills, runes and the second weapon are not unlocked, so the combat of the game is revealed only in the second half and you still have to endure before that)

P
Protocol10 13.01.22

Samson14
I'll be worried for a long time who made the pre-order, and the game will be hacked on the same day😂😂😂

There are people who buy by pre-order or on the launch day, knowing full well that the game will not have protection. For example, the same witcher 3, cyberpunk, skyrim and many other famous games. Here, rather by analogy, there are people who shoot cigarettes on the street, and there are those who find it easier to buy.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.01.22

Good game. Of course, they decently mocked the mythology, but the combat, characters, graphics - everything is super. Beautifully written characters, revealing heroes, various locations, you can choose the fighting style you like best, the skill tree is quite voluminous so that you can experiment with pumping. In the course of the story, you can laugh, you can mourn. I usually hate children in games, but Atreus (like Ellie from The Last of Us) is an example of how to prescribe children who are not enraged by their uselessness and snot. The relationship between father and son is excellently shown in difficult times for both, their conflicts and their rapprochement.

The only thing I didn’t like was that for the Valkyries you have to swing (and decently), and then you either leave them for the end-game, or the plot turns out to be too easy. Both are boring. Valkyrie never passed therefore

Passed on the console, if not, I would definitely buy it on a PC (especially since the graphics will probably be cooler). Such games need to be "felt", YouTube does not give an idea at all.
I'm really looking forward to part 2 and meeting with Odin (fat-bellied bastard should be top))))

K
Kartonkratos 13.01.22

Samson14
I also buy games, although I know that they will be hacked on the day of release, so you're out of yourself!

D
Denaring 13.01.22

Samson14
You can freak out as much as you like, but always a broken game requires more than a license.

f
faust666666666 13.01.22

Denaring
This literally sounds like a hack, a hacked game is no different from a non-hacked game in terms of system requirements.

f
faust666666666 13.01.22

I download a pirated game, as it is on PS4, but why should I buy it again?
Sony could at least make discounts to owners of the original.
Well, since they didn’t, then I’ll download

f
faust666666666 13.01.22

Samson14
No, I understand people who don't have a console and pre-order.
This is quite reasonable, but why should those who already have the original pay the full price a second time?

V
Vint Caballero 13.01.22

Evil Resident
just frowns at the phrase "passed on YouTube" .. But who came up with this? How can you get through there? Looked like someone is playing, did you pass? Can you watch movies too? Watching someone pass is not the same as going through it yourself. What's the fun in watching someone else play? Do you have nothing to do at all?

E
Enot220 13.01.22

Samson14
The fact is that God of War was given Denuv protection, and I don’t remember the day gun there that it would be protected at all.

E
Enot220 13.01.22

Vyxyxol
Whence such infa? I saw what will happen

E
Enot220 13.01.22

Vint Caballero
Not up to people come up with ahaha

E
Enot220 13.01.22

Denaring You're
talking nonsense. It has even been proven in practice that the protection, on the contrary, loads the system, there are even games where the protection was removed so that it would work better. And the pirate there is generally broken protection

E
Enot220 13.01.22

Samson14
It's not that you play a pirate, but that you do not support the project, whatever one may say, but the license is better because the update does not have to be tricky with the pirate. progress is saved and you have statistics to brag about. And you pay for the product and give hope to yourself and the creator to make the second part or re-release. Imagine if everyone would pirate money, then what would games be created for? The problem is that the price of a 2018 game is expensive. I now go through many games for pirates, if the game is decent and I liked it, then I buy it when there are discounts. I did the same with The Witcher 3, Days gun. Recently, games have hardly been credible and reliable, and what would immediately be so interesting that I would buy a pre-order.