3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samson14 13.01.22 09:57 pm

Hacking the PC version (God of War (2018))

How fast will the hack be. Maybe like dyas gone on release day
62 Comments
Sort by:
W
WDB 19.01.22

where can i download saves for pc version? otherwise I got platinum on PS4, but I didn’t start NG +, but for the sake of the Ideal armor set, I’m too lazy to go naked, and I want to feel the God of War in 60fps)

a
airstorm 19.01.22

Nikolai Kolesnikov

Right now there is a broadcast on this topic
Nikolai Kolesnikov wrote:
Pirate station everyone would have told there
Expected tonight.

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

Well, the rutor is already there. Who needs...

T
TheDarkosGang 19.01.22

Alex
Hawk

c
cool-pop 19.01.22

and in the rustic

R
Rejoicez 19.01.22

And me please

R
Rejoicez 19.01.22

Appeared on the rutracker

i
ineducable 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
can you PM me the link? :>

p
prosto1maks 19.01.22

And please send me

A
Alex91121 19.01.22

Alex
Hawk

G
Goroooo001 19.01.22

Well, who downloaded the version with a 100% discount, how is it going?

a
airstorm 19.01.22

Thanks pirates for hacking!

The game is already posted on almost all major torrents. Rutor, rutreker, nnm - choose, download and ... have a nice game everyone!
PS I remind everyone who asks for links to the torrent and those who will throw them off: posting links to the forum is prohibited by the rules of the site. Want to share - all in a personal!
PPS For those players who have an Nvidia video card, I remind you that the Game Ready Driver 511.23 driver has been released optimized for this game!

C
CORTEZ 19.01.22

Alex91121 Send
me the link too, please

S
Sataman3 19.01.22

That is why very often in good games they do not do Russian localization ... because in the CIS countries rogues who just figs download the game by torrent and do not buy it.

t
torn22 19.01.22

Sataman3
and, if the game is g@no, you also need to buy

l
lion20233 19.01.22

is there a link? Send to PM

P
Piracy is good 19.01.22

Sataman3
You have an overestimated idea of ​​the number of players in the CIS countries and, accordingly, their importance for game developers.
Firstly, the total number of pirating players is insignificant, even ridiculous, if you add Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and others, compared to the number that China, Brazil, Pakistan, Indonesia and India give. And in these countries pirates are much more as a percentage of face-seekers.
Secondly
Sataman3 wrote:
rogues who just figs download the game by torrent and will not buy
This is far from true. In those European countries where there are no penalties for downloading from torrents, they download more than in your CIS countries. The same Italy, Portugal and others. I am Estonian, but I live and work in Prague. Where I work, the salary is very high not only for the Czech Republic, but also for the developed countries of Europe. The team is big and loves video games, but absolutely no one buys anything that can be downloaded. Buy only online games.
Consoles are also not in demand here due to the fact that you have to buy games. No one worried that God of War would not be released on PC, because there are a lot of games. But when they found out what was coming out, they immediately began to discuss whether there would be a quick hack, since the game came out worthwhile. Games are downloaded not only because of poverty. There are a huge number of wealthy people who download, since you can download for free.

a
airstorm 19.01.22

Sataman3
you are deeply mistaken.
Sataman3 wrote:
That's why very often in good games they don't do Russian localization... because in the CIS countries rogues who just figs download the game by torrent and don't buy it.
Russian localization, which is of interest to those who download, is literally a drop in the ocean. The amount of Russian-speaking pirates will not even enter the top three in terms of number. The first place goes to China and they mainly download games with English voice acting. Hindi speakers are quantitatively inferior to them, as Piracy wrote, since India, Indonesia and Pakistan are good. They prefer exclusively English voice acting. And they are inferior to the Cathay in numbers due to the fact that the countries are very poor and not everyone has a PC there, unlike the Chinese. The third place is taken by Spanish-speaking countries, which prefer Spanish voice acting, but English is also suitable for them. The standard of living in these countries ranges from poor to moderately overweight, but the principle of "thank you, and freebies in your pocket" is the same for everyone.

P
Pl4gg 19.01.22

Guys, if there is already a hack, please send the link please🙌🏻🥷🏼🙈

A
Andrey2150 19.01.22

tell not to spin the wheel when choosing the world of alfheim. what to do?