3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samson14 13.01.22 09:57 pm

Hacking the PC version (God of War (2018))

How fast will the hack be. Maybe like dyas gone on release day
62 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warrior of Morgoth 13.01.22

Lord, how did they get such downs. Now a debiloid, burglars will have a cup of tea, go to PG, they are aware that you are tearing your ass here when your mom breaks, tell your mom when the break is and they will answer.

B
Black Future 13.01.22

Why such a srach comes before the release of this game?

k
kurskiy 13.01.22

If there is no Denuvo (and it seems that it will not be there, it is usually indicated on the page on Steam), then they will be hacked quickly. And when exactly no one will say for sure, even the pirates themselves, until they see the game code.

B
BLATNOY1 13.01.22

Samson14
Do you really think that people buy games out of fear that they won't get hacked?

Y
Youxyxol 13.01.22

Enot220
We go to Steam on the game page and see if there is a yellow plate "Third-party DRM-protection Denuvo Anti-Tamper", or open the EULA and read it, checking for the presence of Dunya. Where did you see it being there? Vasya probably showed from the 5th entrance?

M
MennKoegoorn 13.01.22

Samson14
pfff, what does it have to do with "hacking-not hacking" lol) those who are not going to buy will not buy, even knowing that they won't hack it for a year. Those who want to buy will buy, even knowing that they are spying on it. There were so many pre-orders for the cyberbug, although it was absolutely certain that the game would be released in the torrent edition on the very first day. What are you wearing anyway?

M
MennKoegoorn 13.01.22

Vyxyxol
will have a separate version for him, with Dunka. The rest without. He generally plays some kind of games, unknown to anyone - Days gun - what is it? Days Gun - day gun, the name of some Clint Eastwood hero? All in all, it's a pleasure to read. I’m not a spellcaster, I don’t care at all, I write crookedly, askew, but here is a special case that makes Dal cry in heaven, and me to think that he doesn’t need to play games, but do his homework, otherwise my mother will turn off the computer for grades

K
Kartonkratos 13.01.22

MennKoegoorn
He meant it for the game days gone.

D
DEDGAMER 13.01.22

Sony does not put Denuvo in its projects, which means that there will be no such hack, respectively, the game will be immediately available on numerous torrents right on the day of release - well, maybe plus or minus ...

L
Listoman 13.01.22

Somewhere in a year, because there is a denuvka in the game, but the port also came out crooked, so it will also become playable in a year, and there will already be skidos)

L
Lex one 13.01.22

Listoman There is no denuvo
there, hare to lie.

L
Listoman 13.01.22

Lex-one
In the press versions, the keys to which were given out by Sony themselves, there is a denuka, do you mean that they will remove it in the sales version?)

M
MennKoegoorn 13.01.22

Listoman
, you can open Steam right now and see if there is a Dunya or not. Steam says no, you say yes. Who to believe?

A
Alexander Mozgovoy 13.01.22

MennKoegoorn
Denuvo no that's for sure

E
Ely Maze 13.01.22

Listoman
Denuvo is not there, and if it was, then there would have been a denuvo die in Steam for a long time, and in other playstation projects, there is no denuvo in Steam

N
Nikolai Kolesnikov 13.01.22

Pirate station there everyone would have told

S
Streeting 19.01.22

Denaring
Are you comforting yourself like that? ahaha

_
_TEZ_ 19.01.22

Samson14
Why freak out? People buy games to pay the people who worked on it!

d
darkmoon light 19.01.22

It would be nice to test a pirate on my weak hardware, and if it works, then take the face.

S
Streeting 19.01.22

_TEZ_
but wisely when it costs adequately)