3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fail zen 13.01.22 10:52 pm

Hitman - hero or criminal? (Hitman: Absolution)

think about it, hitman didn’t kill a single good person in the story. who has an opinion?
167 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gaijin456 13.01.22

Tula potsik
This question can be asked to anyone ....... And still there will be few of them ...
Someone cleans up garbage, someone catches criminals, someone heals people, someone kills people (for money). This is life!!!!!!!
And no one wondered why the Tula Potsik dislikes Hitman so much? And what is all this for?

T
Tula Potsik 13.01.22

ygamy47
I don't like Hitman. Yes, what? Probably because of the hatred, I (see above) proved that he is a hero and that he only kills bad people (with a few exceptions). You should at least buy glasses for yourself, young man.

T
Tula Potsik 13.01.22

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Thank you man, you understood well and answered my question clearly.

r
rusandor 13.01.22

Tula potsik And no one wondered why Hitman had so much money? And what does he even live for?

living in the church with Father Vittorio, he tried to ask himself this question. As we know from the epilogue, he did not find an answer, but decided to simply live trusting his sense of self-preservation.
by and large, millions of people, not clones, don’t know why they live, they don’t have a goal in life and they live like that =))
and money (number) for him, of course, is not a goal, but a means of ensuring the efficiency of his work, security etc.
ps
although he is a clone, but fried meat from the belly, at least once a week he has the right to devour or not, but you also have to pay loot for this)))

a
anzhi_fc 13.01.22

rusandor
and probably goes to the rocking chair.

T
Tula Potsik 13.01.22

rusandor
Hitman with his loot could already lie around all day in the Hawaiian Islands and do nothing.

G
Gaijin456 13.01.22

ygamy47
bro sorry this is not the one it was said just with aggro on your nickname ..

r
rusandor 13.01.22

Tula potsik
, but for life he does not have such a goal, because of course if he wanted to, then yes,
he would have smoked bamboo for a long time =))
well, it’s not given to him to save the whole world, he doesn’t have any global goals in life, at least at the time of VM))

T
Tula Potsik 13.01.22

rusandor
What kind of stupidity? I recently read a preview for the new Hitman: "This time they will hunt Hitman, and not vice versa. Lose him a victim!"
I take a licensed disc from my collection with Blood Money and read (quote): "this time a cruel and cold-blooded predator can turn into a victim"
It smacks of senseless self-copying

806653790809545634 13.01.22

It smacks of senseless self-copying
Advertising after all) In it, if only to describe everything more colorfully.

r
rusandor 13.01.22

heh, .. yes, there is such a thing =)
well, in general, they mean that in the VM there was a hunt for him from, let's say competitors)
as we saw, not even a hunt, as such,
but like - you fit us across the road - we shoot and we’ll make a barbecue)) [I’m exaggerating of course :)]
and only at the end I clearly became a victim.
but now it is a specific goal for absolutely everyone, and for competitors, and for the police, and for crime, and for all sorts of special services.

T
Tula Potsik 13.01.22

rusandor
Yes, I felt very sorry for Hitman at the end of BM, I even believed that Diana really threw a colleague. that he died ((
By the way, why does the main villain at the end of this game tell the journalist that Hitman crashed when he fell from a height. Why didn’t he say that Diana “travanula” him?

Why didn't he say that Diana "bugged" him?
He puts himself in the best light in front of a journalist, and therefore deliberately fools him.

a
anzhi_fc 13.01.22

This journalist reminded me of Hitman. When I first started playing, I generally thought that this was him, then I realized

T
Tula Potsik 13.01.22

anzhi_fc
hahahahaha, made me laugh

T
Tula Potsik 13.01.22

By the way, I feel sorry for the journalist and the priest, they really got the bloody execution for nothing. I read somewhere that Hitman was originally supposed to burn the main villain in the crematorium oven in the basement. The screams of the main villain remained in the folder with the game. if Hitman is not "revived", then he will go down into the basement (to the crematorium). And one more thing: did anyone ever wonder what kind of black man he was at Hitman's funeral in black gloves, in a suit like Hitman's and with a stillet? I think that it could be the main villain's bodyguard or one of their agents, what do you think?
Threat, if I were the developers, I would leave the execution of the main villain in the crematorium - it still looks more spectacular than stupid mess with guards and the stupid execution of the main villain

I also wrote my thoughts about "Requiem" as a stealth mission for a long time:
My post is a year and a half ago, perhaps the developers planned from the very beginning that Hitman would be in this room, since the coffin descends there. There are 2 large doors in the room, and one small, perhaps one of them was supposed to lead to a crypt with weapons, and the other to the ruins, since in the crypt, there is a dark back wall, and in the ruins there is a walled passage, and after the cremation of the 47th, the guards walk along a convenient route that can be use for silent killing. All this suggests that it was originally planned to make this mission silent

. As for the Negro, it is also quite logical.
It seems to me that the developers removed the stealth because of the open area (you still won’t be able to hide on an open field, but of course you should forget about disguise), which greatly limits the choice of kills. Also, getting up from the coffin is more pretentious than sneaking somewhere under the crematorium, which also played a role.
For me, it would be better to give the player a choice when to get up from the coffin, although then the great dramatic ending with the cremation of the agent would be lost.

a
anzhi_fc 13.01.22

This is a tradition of all parts of Hitman in the ending necessarily action. Although in the contracts it was possible to pass silently, but in the video he takes out silverballers so much that it is immediately clear that he decided to shoot everyone here. "Room. Bullet. There is a bullet for everyone"

r
rusandor 13.01.22

Happy old new year everyone! ))

subject.
Of course, in that version, the meaning would be:
For everyone, Hitman is cremated and he no longer exists. It would still be possible to stage a walk through the quiet, a lowland, crypts, an accident when "meeting" with an adversary (a direct murder would betray his disappearance). Those. pass without a single shot and without obvious casualties. Probably it would be the most hardcore stealth under the curtain.
But the trunks laid down by Diana are definitely for the action option. The ending is completely different. Everyone knows that he survived and he needs to be caught))
They could have done just that. Indeed, later this was implemented in K@L - two options.
In my opinion, the IOs simply decided not to bother, or maybe time was running out for them to exit)

g
gggg20091 13.01.22

The hero is unequivocal, he only brings down the bastards according to the script, and random victims, well, sometimes
PS about random victims, have you watched the sword series? they were there at the end of two operas filled up cho zdavatsya was nah we help people and take money double benefit like a hero =)