3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fail zen 13.01.22 10:52 pm

Hitman - hero or criminal? (Hitman: Absolution)

think about it, hitman didn’t kill a single good person in the story. who has an opinion?
167 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vapauk 13.01.22

For him, the law is not written! I wouldn't classify him as a hero or a criminal. Of course, he constantly tried to avoid killing the innocent. And how many professional killers did he show his place (in the coffin)? In Blood money, he especially failed the professionals

806653790809545634 13.01.22

he constantly tried to avoid killing the innocent.
It depends only on the player) Some people cut out the entire level, so it turns out that the 47th terrorist becomes.

p
pdz 13.01.22

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
By the way, maybe I didn't understand something, but in one of the clips in Blood Money, Hitman kills the postman who brought him a letter. It seems to be for nothing.

806653790809545634 13.01.22

Well, this is most likely not to give yourself away. The letter was important, and the postman could see what he was not supposed to, and he knew the temporary place of residence of the agent, so the 47th killed him just in case.

G
GyJIeBeR 13.01.22

When will he find the bear. It's time to put an end to this, but where is the Hitman?

F
Fail zen 13.01.22

GyJIeBeR It would be awesome to do such a mission)

S
Spirsom 13.01.22

Can a weapon be called evil or good? So the 47th cannot be attributed to either one or the other, it is neutral. If you need to be a hero, he will be, if you need to be a villain, he will be a villain, it all depends on the task and the situation .

C
ChrisVrenna 13.01.22

You are all like grandmas on benches, spreading some crazy rumors, or maybe this, or maybe that ... or maybe tomorrow the Arabs will launch a rocket and fuck all your dreams and assumptions and no hitman will shine on you

T
Tula Potsik 13.01.22

ChrisVrenna
You wrote correctly.

S
SnazzyJoke 13.01.22

ChrisVrenna
Ahah) Well done, honestly.

And according to the subject: how can a person who kills bad uncles be bad.? (rhetorician.)

V
Vindican 13.01.22

Hero (it seems so to me):
1. Kills only the bad (although killing itself is bad)
2. Saves a girl who:
a) Doesn’t know
b) He has no benefit (after all, he is always looking for her)

D
Dark Kahn 13.01.22

Or maybe Diana herself will leave the ICA, well, or she will simply cover it (depending on the development of events).

No, this 47 covers Diana every night like a male ... And here you have 10 children 47 ... Continuations of the case and a series ... And then he suddenly stops aging ... You never know he will find new recordings of Ortmayer and improve himself ...

l
luxnoiz38 13.01.22

Dark Kahn
Hitman is a virgin, I hope in this part at last .... at 50 years old, it's still time.

S
Scar. 13.01.22

The question is ambiguous.
If you look from one side, then the criminal - because. kills people. And this is illegal (although it doesn’t matter what kind of person was killed), and at the same time it’s a sin (of course, I’m not a believer, but usually in such cases faith is often remembered). Depriving a person of life is kind of bad, from a moral point of view.
However, if you look from the other side, you can see that all the ordered people were criminals, murderers, rapists and other scum, and without them the world, although it will not be perfect, will still be a little better. And here morality turns in the other direction.

It seems to me that there will not be a right answer for everyone, because everyone will count in their own way. For some, a hero. For others, a criminal.
And as for myself, I don’t even know which side to go to ...

l
lorem_ipsum 13.01.22

Hitman is Hitman.

t
trustedSunbro 13.01.22

Hero on the verge of crime :3

r
rusandor 13.01.22

everything is relative ...

J
Jack Walters 13.01.22

From a plot point of view, he is a hero, as he kills drug lords, corrupt officials, enemy spies, perverts, in general, criminals. But from a gameplay point of view, if the player is not careful enough and kills everyone indiscriminately, then the criminal is. So there is an incentive to kill only targets, not to touch civilians, and as a last resort to put the guards to sleep.

l
luxnoiz38 13.01.22

Suicide is not murder, gee. But seriously, the subject initially operates in a non-legal field, because a priori he is a hero - a criminal. The murder of all perverts is not only his role - as the destroyer of everything perverted in this Orthodox land, but also a way for developers to reduce the age limit.

J
Jack Walters 13.01.22

I thought it was obvious. Although, who cares.