3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fail zen 13.01.22 10:52 pm

Hitman - hero or criminal? (Hitman: Absolution)

think about it, hitman didn’t kill a single good person in the story. who has an opinion?
167 Comments
Sort by:
l
luxnoiz38 13.01.22

Jack Walters
is not obvious to everyone, but what to do? We must explain. We all remember how in Hitman 2, our dear 47 killed a doctor, I can’t forget all the atrocity of my act.

J
Jack Walters 13.01.22

In fact, she was not just a doctor, but the personal doctor of the cult leader, and besides, she was engaged in propaganda. So she was innocent.

J
Jack Walters 13.01.22

"A cult is the same sect as a democracy." Unusual you have IMHO, but oh well. And the doctor, after all, received flowers from the leader of the cult and was in love with him, so everything was voluntary.

l
luxnoiz38 13.01.22

Jack Walters
swore not to write drunk, that's the result. I will delete

T
TheGreatestAgent 13.01.22

Forty-seventh, he... he is a killer, from birth he was taught only to kill. He did not know children's games, nor the love of a parent, only cruel "Spartan" rules. What was he supposed to do after escaping from the psychiatric hospital? He did not know how, he was neither a composer nor a politician, the only thing he knew how to do was KILL. But the Forty-Seventh, in my opinion, is still a person, albeit a "collection" of five criminals from all over the world. He has needs, the same as all people, but because he grew up as a murderer, he was never interested in women, paintings by Rembrandt, then who was the new president of some Zauryupinsk. Absolution coming out soon, completely dedicated to him i.e. Forty-seventh. We will be shown him, the real one, as he really is. No Agency, no "colleagues", only he alone with his worldview, his thoughts, conjectures... For me, Forty-Seventh is not an attacker, but he kills people, kills for money, and big ones ... But this person is NOT KNOWN to us, we don’t know him, we don’t know what he thinks, we only guess. Absolution will reveal the true Forty-Seven to us, but for me... he is not a criminal.

D
DesasterJR 13.01.22

I think he is an outlaw hero because he avenges the deaths of other people on order, as he did in mission 1 Bood money! He killed a vice president who wanted to assassinate. He killed 3 people from the group (the mission of the Birds, if I'm not mistaken) who wanted to destroy the deputy! He killed the Delgado family who were selling drugs! In general, in a word, he is a hero, but from the point of view of the law, he is a criminal!

3Dionis 13.01.22

Well, it depends on how you play the game))), you can just do become a psychopath mass murderer. Well, from a legal point of view, he is a criminal anyway.

n
nighthawkreal 13.01.22

Judging by the history of the games, Hitman, according to the canon, does not arrange massacres, except for exceptional cases like his brothers or funerals. The postman could very well be a snitch, so the agency removed him. And the priest - also somehow strange - an ordinary priest will bury an incomprehensible person who seems to not exist in a private secret church where the flock consists of hired killers?

And Hitman is just a professional.

z
z_sail 13.01.22

He is not a killer.
As far as I remember, he never ordered to kill ordinary and innocent people. Solid killers, perverts and tyrants.
And the game can be completed without accidental casualties.
But not a hero either. Its' his job.
Like the character of Bruce Willis in the movie Hero of the Loner.
http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/5183/

W
WTF-OMG 13.01.22

z_sail And they have a wife and children)
Hitman is a hired killer. Underworld profession. Hitman is a criminal, by definition of law. The agency sends him contracts. He doesn't choose who to kill.
Enough of these pseudo-philosophical nonsense.
I hope Absolution will remove the veil and we will find out all the details.

A
AgentTNT 13.01.22

With Absolution, it looks like he will start choosing his targets...

806653790809545634 13.01.22

So it is, in Absolution he is no longer a hired killer, and throughout the game he is self-willed, choosing targets.

T
TIGERblack 13.01.22

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-
Meyer

l
luxnoiz38 13.01.22

TIGERblacK
Always - . He does nothing himself. The algorithm of all actions of the bald man, in all episodes of the epic: 1) obtaining information (calling a subject / flash drive in the library / Skype / ICQ))) -2) processing information, choosing a weapon -3) mission. In BM, you can still buy more hints in the process of completing the task - kosher and inexpensive.

A
AlexZebol 13.01.22

rusandor
The canonical hitman never took off his suit, killed only targets and was a real silent killer.

N
NikitoZZZ9595 13.01.22

Definitely a murderer and a criminal. What are we talking about?

S
SuperheroM 13.01.22

Definitely a criminal, there is not a lot of "heroism" in his actions, although it is very interesting to play for him .... In addition to being a criminal, he is also an idiot and a puppet in the hands of "customers" who regularly, using "throw" him from the series to a series .... Moreover, this kritin's hands work faster than his brains .... well, please tell me what * uya he shot at Diana without letting her speak, and only then listened to her dying speech, and ... immediately get rid of employers! Well, aren't you a dick? No, to listen to what Diana will say, and then decide whether to kill her or not .... She saved his life after all ... In general, I'm angry at the 47th for Diana's death!

h
hitmanfan2012 13.01.22

It is unlikely that all of his victims were criminals in one way or another, even remembering the mission in the opera, I don’t think that anyone would stand up for the victims and say that the hitman didn’t do the right thing, did it and didn’t act because everything was for the sake of money.

A
AntiFreeze666 13.01.22

In this part, in general, the plot is rather weak (many holes), so it is inappropriate to judge this.

A
Andy7P7 13.01.22

You can talk about this topic for a long time, but the answer will always be the same. Hitman breaks the law, and therefore he is a criminal.
On the other hand, he did not choose such a life, he was a clone of an ordinary shell in which all the qualities of the best assassins were laid, with the help of genetic engineering and according to a criminal plan, scientific geniuses.
Hitman is also a hero, because although he is ordered, he destroys bad people, arms dealers and drug lords, heads of criminal structures, thereby saving many lives of ordinary citizens.
HITMAN - this is who you make him yourself, because you think over which way to go and how to complete the order, clean or dirty, kill only the target or grab a couple more civilians.
It's up to you to decide who he is.
WHO IS THE SILENT HERO KILLER

OR JUST A CRIMINAL - WHICH WILL NOT STOP, NOT BEFORE WHAT TO FULFILL THE ORDER.