3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telnet 16.11.19 10:26 pm

Questions on gameplay and game features (Burnout Paradise)

Tell me does the game
1.the ability to complete the race before it is finished, for example I see that do not arrive first.
2.View from the hood or from inside
3.With a sharp drift, or if they did no is it possible to restore back on the right track.
4.Have a GPS or equivalent. As an example to pave IUT on the map.
253 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makks 16.11.19

Lord Inferno:Drift in a circle the patch does not fix,it fixes only the making of burnout with 1)drifting in a circle.2)infeed in an acute angle and making burnouts standing still

V
VLADYuShKA1995 16.11.19

people don't tell me how to do screenshots???... and I recently bought the game have not figured out yet...

M
Makks 16.11.19

ВЛАДЮШКА1995:As with all games,press the button Print screen,then minimize the game,open Paint,paste the screenshot there and save it.

A
AK 47 16.11.19

Shake or FRAPS.

S
S.G.T.Bash 16.11.19

It is a pity that at such beautiful graffica not during a race or accident to put the game on pause and start moving the camera up,down,left,right is to do a screenshot! I wonder how Criterion makes screens???

g
ghost_98 16.11.19

I was left with 2 wins rights to the new. Although the map all completed the race. What to do?

B
BergoVic 16.11.19

Akella111

Had the same thing, a month could pass, found these 2 races(in my case 2 hunt) on highway 88, on all four parts look

g
ghost_98 16.11.19

Thank you! All passed)

D
Demon.86 16.11.19

people th for the nonsense you just started playing give the car and the car was going backwards, when forward the front wheel brake and the rear grind. What are they doing?

D
Demon.86 16.11.19

if you play with the keyboard all normal. tried to reassign the buttons the steering wheel, but when it displays what you press the button to reassign none is not valid. HELP

S
Semen26RUS 16.11.19

people help!! pliz!!!!! how to take photo on the right in Burnout Paradise I got my camera usb is please tell me thanks in advance.

B
Blackord 16.11.19

Demon.86
zahodish menu naimes F2 then F2 again to Toko them you don't beginning menu but when I selected the car or Motek Asli helped mostavi assessment

O
Omega911 16.11.19

Where to find super jump in DOWNTOWNе help!
Everywhere it went! A jump in downtown not founded! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to make screenshots?

B
Befidobakteria 16.11.19

People! Please tell me!
What is the record for accidents(as they should be put)
And records on the roads(also, as it is possible to put these records)
The time records I've already passed!)

O
Omega911 16.11.19

I founded! Help is not necessary!

z
zhekkhe 16.11.19

people tell me how to change the controls??

O
Omega911 16.11.19

go to menu during game, and press F2, until will not see the CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT

z
zhekkhe 16.11.19

SAVIOR BROTHER!!!

z
zhekkhe 16.11.19

and have you changed???

O
Omega911 16.11.19

And to whom are you writing?