3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telnet 16.11.19 10:26 pm

Questions on gameplay and game features (Burnout Paradise)

Tell me does the game
1.the ability to complete the race before it is finished, for example I see that do not arrive first.
2.View from the hood or from inside
3.With a sharp drift, or if they did no is it possible to restore back on the right track.
4.Have a GPS or equivalent. As an example to pave IUT on the map.
253 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIZYA 16.11.19

kamaz360, can generally exhibit a tolerance to atii games for tolko invited, and there invite and checked all

k
kamaz360 16.11.19

Ty still hasn't made friends almost)

O
OGrey 16.11.19

what are the keys to the drums and to turn on the afterburners?

x
xFoG 16.11.19

OGrey
Nitro appoint himself to any key in the settings.
The barrels are made with ramps.

A
Andreibelarus 16.11.19

Tell me how to add photo on the right?

K
KIZYA 16.11.19

buy a web camera

L
LOS01 16.11.19

I was wondering what the record time and how to make it?time just turns on and all and che to do I do not know!!!!

x
xFoG 16.11.19

SMERTный
On every street of the city, you can set the record for the passage.
To start the timer come to one end of the street (find the directions at the top of the screen) enter the street start the clock, periodically instead shows the current record. To establish a new need to drive down THIS street to the end (usually X-shaped or T-shaped intersection). Start to make the best go with great speed.
All.

x
xFoG 16.11.19

All Andreloveу in General and in particular. On forum Gambling explains how to put a photo on the right, without webcam (the app I removed):
1)Download WebcamMax
2)Run and click on the button Sources and Picture
3)Press + -> add file(s) select the picture below there is a button Constrain Proportion near PinP Source 1(the Picture will get stretched, but in the game it is narrowed). ALL!
4)In the game settings you select in the graph camera - WebcamMax
5)start the game and you can play with your photo!

The user manual kindly provided the user Joker131313.

R
RusLAN13 16.11.19

I have the game Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box crashes. What are they doing? response write on the box [email protected]

R
RusLAN13 16.11.19

is it possible to do to the speedometer? and map to turn to where I'm going?

x
xFoG 16.11.19

RusLAN13
You give be more specific about the departures, only't come crawling to the branch about those problems, there is read at the same time.
The speedometer is not and it will not be long. And map what do you spin? And the focus then?

r
rock music 16.11.19

no, well, rotating the map, in principle, useful...

x
xFoG 16.11.19

Ophelia
And what is useful? :)

r
rock music 16.11.19

I like it a lot. well, in the same mostwanted I played with rotating the map, not static

x
xFoG 16.11.19

There is during the race it was possible to take a wrong turn? Or is there network play?
IMHO in sandbox games turn card will only confuse, why it is needed then.
Okay, I will not flood.

x
xFoG 16.11.19

Friends, question. What does the line the List of rights?
Something I'm being obtuse.

432379_453csz_as5i9090 16.11.19

Ophelia
+1000 about spinning cards)

r
rock music 16.11.19

card need, even I don't know ALL the nooks and crannies :) eround Paradise by the way - is the race actually on the ring, at the perimeter of the entire map. there do you need a map to navigate, and so everything is clear

x
xFoG 16.11.19

I will write again. What does the string the List in RIGHTS (not in multiplayer)?
I like that there was 1, then it became 0.