3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ch0mb0r 14.01.22 10:59 pm

Walkthrough Questions v2 (Mirror's Edge)

everything is good in those problems helped, oh wow curves nosed, I really rocked otsih gf.wiretarget.com/mirrors_edge.htm
143 Comments
Sort by:
c
ch0mb0r 14.01.22

now I can’t take away the weapon from the evil uncle, he runs at me, I kind of press the press to take away his baton, but I don’t get it =(

R
Ra Pro Solder 14.01.22

When a bad guy with rebar runs at you, press slowdown and take the rebar for yourself...

c
ch0mb0r 14.01.22

and that's all, the hysterical clicking of the button saved me :)

S
Skak 14.01.22

M Schumacher I have and on the 8600 GT the game flies at the highest with a psycho

X
Xamer777 14.01.22

Tell me how to get through the room in the subway, then the fans spin there to get into the tunnel, the dude says I’ll turn it off but it doesn’t turn off. Help me do what to do

i
iamminik 14.01.22

Xamer777
At this level somewhere at the top of the hall there should be a button to turn them off.

L
Lebr 14.01.22

then you go (to the left of the ventilators), you activate the switch, and you fall into this ventilation

666nero666 14.01.22

Help, what you need to run faster and jump higher. Otherwise, I was chasing the ghost of a dude in the Time Trial, and at first he starts at a speed of about 15 km / h and jumps from a floor high.
Thanks in advance!

D
Demion-spb 14.01.22

666nero666So, overclocking must be done over a long distance!

L
LeX-07 14.01.22

666nero666
You have to run without stopping and jump without mistakes, then it accelerates.

B
BLACK-PRADO 14.01.22

luyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu---I’m having such a problem, I’m going through the training aaaa further ..... nothing ... I just run and run what is it ???? plz help.......!!!!!!!!!!

L
Lebr 14.01.22

when you finished training, you can choose to PLAY or CONTINUE TRAINING, you need to select PLAY and that's it

B
BLACK-PRADO 14.01.22

this is the whole joke .... I don’t have anything from what you wrote to me ... I have to stay and go to the main menu .... like this.!!!!!

L
Lebr 14.01.22

I realized.
in short, try to download the crack fix from here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/13227/
and replace it in the Binaries folder, it should work for anyone)

a
akaDiego 14.01.22

Citizens please help! patch 1.01 crack delivered everything works fine! BUT! in chapter 2, when a helicopter follows you on your heels, after some runs around the houses you jump onto the stairs (it’s blue :)) you run into the building, another group of special forces comes out of the elevator, I go around them and calmly enter the elevator, then a conversation begins on walkie-talkie, then download and menu: continue the game or play the scenario. Logically, you need to choose to continue the game, which I did, but the game did not start after the elevator, as it should have been, but again everything was done again from the last checkpoint, that is, that point, what was before the elevator ...... tell me what to do ?!

L
Lebr 14.01.22

akaDiego
I had the same thing, try to remove it in the physics settings, it should work ...

S
Scirocco01 14.01.22

Guys, help. Stuck. I run after Snow White, and then a dead end. Help. Thank you.

PlayGround.ru

S
Scirocco01 14.01.22

Already figured it out. You need to accelerate along the right wall and jump onto the left balcony.

S
Scirocco01 14.01.22

GUYS AND GIRLS :) DON'T WORRY WITH PASSING. GO HERE!!!

http://decateam.ru/video/video-prohozhdenie-mirror%E2%80%99s-edge/

HERE FULL VIDEO PASSAGE.

S
Scirocco01 14.01.22

GUYS AND GIRLS :) DON'T WORRY WITH PASSING. GO HERE!!!

http://decateam.ru/video/video-prohozhdenie-mirror%E2%80%99s-edge/

HERE FULL VIDEO PASSAGE.