3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1monstr 14.01.22 11:00 pm

Diablo 2 vs Diablo 3 (Diablo 2)

Write which one do you like and why?
66 Comments
Sort by:
T
T Fox 14.01.22

d3 ofc. prosto deneg net, 4tobi ee kypit6 vot i igrau v ty, na kotoryu xvataet.

d
d1monstr 14.01.22

T-Fox
A po ruski?

m
max54 14.01.22

"A po ruski?" Sarcasm...

T
T Fox 14.01.22

d1monstr
Devil 3 of course. It’s just that I don’t have the money to buy it, so I play the one I have enough for.

o
obsessed 14.01.22

d1monstr, Deablo 3 is of course the best! and downloading it for free is not a problem, but my computer doesn’t pull it (((I have to play the second part, although there’s such junk and there’s no graphon (
ZY the parents promised how I’ll go to instik they’ll buy the norms of the computer toda I’ll come off !!!1

P
Patza Vats 14.01.22

Diablo 3 has better graphics!

o
obsessed 14.01.22

Patza Vats, just a brother)) and the graphics are everything

S
Sanchez Ramirez 14.01.22

Yes, you are a nubasi epta, it's not just about the graphics, but also about the gameplay and the plot, which are much better in Devil 3. I don’t know about you, but I’m mainly playing it for the sake of this .... although my computer is 7 years old, so I’ve become smart on YouTube))))

Z
ZRDn 14.01.22

This is pretty much what I expected to see when DD came here

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.22

Saset gave me his alotn processor, I and we went then and then I played this beer, I told him at night and we were there the store and the disks were Diblo 2 game I bought a lady, well, first to a friend, he told him to play first, then I took him to the store didn’t go, returned the money, I’m playing well, the graphics are not good, I completed the task for the lair of evil, where is the river and the pit

y
yamas 14.01.22

And I like the first one better! I play with my brother as an archer and he is a magician. I also wanted to be a magician, but he does not allow me ((I think for now how to make it so that we exchange with him

o
obsessed 14.01.22

d1monstr, this is the best section here on the playground, it's a pity only the game is old, but you can mess around

6Kau6 14.01.22

Karoch is the best to bang with adnaklassniki in dotka azaza

l
lait_one 14.01.22

the devil III of course is the coolest.! I wanted to pashpilit into the sky, but my computer told me that under XP it does not start up. now I'm breaking my head, how to do it half better, so that she was played.

k
kewelldkny 14.01.22

I started playing this diablo2 at night, I couldn’t get past the beetle barefoot in the other city (( I abandoned

T-Fox, Devil 3 of course. I just don’t have money
and I’ve almost saved up already)) )(((for a long time everything is like someone ((but it’s already soon)))
and I’ll make vidos on YouTube)) about devil3)))

M
MrGutlya 14.01.22

diablo 3 is probably better than 2 ...
but I haven't played much .. I don't know what and how it is .. therefore 2

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.22

It seemed to me, or is the last friend very serious?

U
Uncle Fred 14.01.22

D2, unfortunately, is very outdated graphically... There are a lot of updates in D3, the game is getting better and better! But I like interactions with other players (party, pvp, trade, etc.) more in the 2nd part. I took the 44th VP, I didn’t have enough interest in the game for more. Some kind of farm for the sake of farming turns out to be endless mobodroch.
They say it’s a worthy successor to d2, but I haven’t played it, I can’t say anything ...

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

D1>D2>D3
Paradox;D

i
imAhead 14.01.22

Goodwin
Emerald Eto je ne crapo 3d-eto skoree kartini vangoga, oni vechni. Skazat` grafika d2 ustarela vse ravno chto skazat` graffika fallouta 1-2 s dushkom lol. Eto v fallout 3 i new vegas graffika mojet ustaret` i vikalivat` glaza, no nikak ne v 1-2 chastyah!