3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1monstr 14.01.22 11:00 pm

Diablo 2 vs Diablo 3 (Diablo 2)

Write which one do you like and why?
66 Comments
Sort by:
b
bomzh-boris 14.01.22

It's silly to ask on the D2 fans forum.

Rivnyanyn
The paradox
you invented, d1 was good for its time, now it’s ugh, there are also enough

cons in d2 things have become absolutely non-competitive (and for me this is of the greatest interest, to find a great thing in a pile of shit, now it’s impossible), the blue ones were as useless as they were, craft is primitive and useless.
In d2, it is the search for non-unique things that attracts me. True, this season I did not find anything interesting.

o
obsessed 14.01.22

They say
Goodwin Emerald, while the picture is such that there are a lot of updates. recently cut 4 act. and to follow the news and constant changes in the mechanics, you need a lot of time and a brain that is not there. © :With

imAhead, if you think like that, then in Quake 1 the graphics are also eternal. ;-) the first shooter with full 3D life.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.22

imAhead
Hellishly plus for drawn graphics. Landscapes of the 4th act, the drawing of the architecture of the xcs, they are generally gorgeous.

S
Shreps 14.01.22

I like it, I played it for a year and a half, then I sold my account, right now I don’t have money xD Well, I’ll immediately buy D3 and get stuck in it, I really liked to stir up the party with my friends. DH was the strongest in his morader, the barbarian was the bottom, then the truth began to tear the rekor, Cruz with the horses also began to drag, forty from the crucible tore the ops, the monk liked it when there was still auk, there was Kim Lau for a couple of lards and all that, Inca take an expensive one. In general, right now I don’t know how he is there for a monk, I really liked WD, six months ago I made a tank with a xifiria amulet out of him (he beat him out for 600 years) Well, I also liked him with kukri, though he didn’t drag much to the Great ports, well, damn it when he’s standing 5 totems and your party is tearing up and throwing everything around, this is the norm))) In general, as the great portals were introduced, it became even better there, again I say, without friends, there will be little buzz in it.Although there is a community of norms, you can always find like-minded people.

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

bomzh-boris
This is IMHO. If PG had a server on D1 with a hard anti-cheat and some online, I would play it. There, blue replaces rares in D2.
In D2, a variety of gear beckons, and in D1 the atmosphere!
I haven't played D3 at all, and if I ever do, it's only for the sake of familiarizing myself with the plot.

f
firkax 14.01.22

Rivnyanin,
I somewhere saw a video of passing only d1 in 5 minutes, killing less than a dozen mobs in the whole game (although there were very "successful" locations) - it seems that this is still an arcade game with the beginnings of an RPG,
although of course if you play it in the first time and not knowing anything, it’s probably interesting,
well, compared to d2, everything is sooo slow

about anti-cheat - unfortunately it won’t work there without rewriting a large part of the game code, because in d1 consider all games as open bnet, realms are not provided there - you will have to start by writing support for realms from scratch, and then maybe a bunch more problems

about d3 will come out, of course, and there is nothing to write,
the plot is left-handed, there is no need to familiarize yourself

k
kewelldkny 14.01.22

New games tend to be clunky.
The gameplay is simplified for schoolchildren, a picture for the eyes has been added and the ability to donate so that there is no snot on the forums. all.

f
firkax 14.01.22

the ability to donate there was added for a completely different purpose,
and the content of the forums is usually of little interest to them

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

firkax somewhere
I saw a video of passing only d1 in 5 minutes
I can’t say with 100% certainty, but there someone smart in the game files rummaged around and removed the random from the map generation. No matter how many times I played, it never happened more than twice that the exit and entrance of the local one fell nearby, and there it was already 14 times in a row. In addition, there is a bug with the inclusion of inventory, to increase gold, which was fixed in later versions. An ordinary gamer will hardly be able to repeat this.
Here's something, but regarding the musical accompaniment, D2 is inferior to D1. If Blizzy, at one time, had not scored on D1 and had not sold the rights to the add-on to another company, but had completed it themselves, then there would have been more fans of it.
if you play it for the first time
The first time I played it at some box office. I remember it very much. When I finally connected the Internet to myself, the first thing I did was download it.
about d3, of course, there’s nothing to write about,
the plot is left-handed, there’s no need to get acquainted
. Even if the plot is maroon, then I won’t play it at all; D
I saw a video
somewhere holy auras flee to Baal. Then he showed it to a friend and the two of us, who had played before, only mods on D2, could not catch up HOW?; DDD

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.22

Rivnyanyn
It should be remembered that the main component of Firka's messages is manipulative. I wouldn't take him at his word about the crappy plot. I don't know anything about the plot since I haven't played it.

S
Sheff322 14.01.22

diblo 3 before they removed the auction for real.

a
angry duck 14.01.22

I haven't played Diablo 3 yet :(

f
firkax 14.01.22

Rivnyanin
I can't say with 100% certainty, but it looks like someone smart in the game files rummaged around and removed the random from the map generation. No matter how many times I played, it never happened more than twice that the exit and entrance of the local one fell nearby, and there it was already 14 times in a row. In addition, there is a bug with the inclusion of inventory, to increase gold, which was fixed in later versions. An ordinary gamer will hardly be able to repeat this.
So I wrote that "successful" locations. But it's not about them at all, such a 5-minute passage should not be in any locations, in my opinion, and the presence of a heap of gold should not help either.
imagine it yourself - put vp to baal from act 1 - will you go through the game quickly? No, because the character still needs to be upgraded and find a piece of equipment for him that you can’t buy for gold. That's just this component - pumping and dressing the character - in d1 is apparently either absent, or in a completely rudimentary state, and this is a very important aspect of the game. That's why I wrote that it looks like an arcade.

m
max54 14.01.22

About D1 hurt. I need to get my PSone, I hope the saves have not died on the memory card. I wish there was someone for the second joy to put and I'm ready to play at least a day)

B
Biscop_moo 14.01.22

Landscapes Act 4
Finally, for so many years on the forum for the first time I met someone who shares my love for the fourth act.

That's why I wrote that it looks like an arcade.
Such a passage does not count, it is clearly some kind of cheat. And as for the usual gameplay, the original is still relatively good, if you close your eyes to the extremely unlikely generation of events like those in the video. But the popular add-on hellfire introduced an always falling book with the Apocalypse spell, and with it the magician still becomes a superhero, just buy mana and that's it. This is where all interest really quickly disappears.

m
max54 14.01.22

Does the book of the Apocalypse exist at all? Toka found sticks with him. In general, the "Curse of the stone" is the most cheating skill)

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

firkax
If you download the latest patch, and not version 1.00, then you won’t clean it with gold. With locations, there will be no such thing as in that video, and a magician with 30 hp alive cannot reach Diablo. Theoretically, you can kill 1 lvl over the network (more precisely, be present at the killing))), if they open a port to Diablo, but the trick is that in D1 it still won’t give you anything, since gear doesn’t drop from Diablo and after 5- 10 sec. after draining it, you will find yourself in the main menu. In addition, there are no ranks / titles for passing the difficulty. A lot of imbalance, but nevertheless, if D3 is really crappy, I advise you to play D1.
max54
This is already a helfire, but IMHO, even though it was "finished" by another company, all new spells, locks and mobs were made by Blizz, so I defend it as canonical;D

p
pirya 14.01.22

D3 for bespectacled.

f
firkax 14.01.22

Rivnyanin omg
, I repeat for the third time - cheats with a map and gold are nonsense and are being fixed
, but the fact that a newly created character can kill the main boss in 5 minutes (albeit with cheated "luck" and gold) is completely not normal and characteristic for arcades and not for RPGs
, the point is not at all in the drop or other bonuses for it, but in the fact that this is the final quest

B
Biscop_moo 14.01.22

In general, the "Curse of the Stone" is the most cheating skill)
Yes, it becomes unnecessary, the apocalypse breaks through the immune system. He stumbled into the little room, created two castes, listened, moved the mouse, flew on. Even if we take the canonical d1, then the dads themselves wore something like a staff for 100+ charges, EU with 100% absorption by default and a bunch of mana. So you fly invulnerable and all-killing. And stonecurs is for gourmets like obsessed, who play for archers.