3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1monstr 14.01.22 11:00 pm

Diablo 2 vs Diablo 3 (Diablo 2)

Write which one do you like and why?
66 Comments
Sort by:
m
max54 14.01.22

firkax
The character cannot kill (having starting skills), he needs to buy something, such is the mechanics. I've never come across a Fireball + Enegri shield volume on the norm. Yes, and it takes a lot of gold. And what is shown in the video (Fastrun) for me is tantamount to giving forty Fireball for 1 vlve in D2. Those. no cheats here.

m
max54 14.01.22

Episcop_moo
I made such a warrior) For him I found all the books with skills, but for the magician I could no longer)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.22

The paradox is that the topic is for d3, but they are discussing d1.

m
max54 14.01.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
This suggests that D3 is krapcheg)

I
Immense 14.01.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
No paradox, just d1>d3 :)

f
firkax 14.01.22

max54
:(
well , forty lvl
1 in d2 won’t get a fireball from any gear
even if you give it to her with cheats (+6 as max from a stick happens), she won’t kill a baal, well, or will kill for several hours

m
max54 14.01.22

firkax
Well, do not forget that there is no FCR in D1. Enegri shield 100% i banki like fulki)

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

firkax
Are there many old toys in which you can beat the game with one combination of keys?
By the way, I also saw a video where a friend passes the norm in an hour with a ponytail. So in D2 there are 5 acts and in each, except for 4, there are approximately 15-20 walk-through locations to the boss. And in D1, if my memory serves me right, there are only 17 lokas.
even if you give it to her with cheats (+6 as max from a stick happens), she will not kill a baal, well, or she will kill for several hours
. Here you are somehow wrong. If forty lvl 10 give a fireball lvl 6 and a static lvl 1, then Baala is very good. will quickly kill
Speaking of that vid. The magician there was not 1 level, but something like 15. I will explain: in D1 there is no penalty for exp due to the difference in lev (here I can be mistaken, in this case it was hacked there too). Somewhere in the 10+ locale, that cheater with grief in half kills a lonely mob and grabs a couple of levaks at once, takes gold from the chest, then in the city he throws / raises gold, including inv. as a result of which the gold is in the inventory and remains on the floor. He does this until he gets enough to buy three books: teleport, fireball and energy shield, buys a whole mana refrigerator and go. First kills Lazarus, and then flies to Dee. But before Dee, he already has 10+ level - that's for sure, because with the initial 60 mana he didn't kill Dee. There, a lot of plop flies from all sides, that he simply would not have time to click the banks.

m
max54 14.01.22

Rivnyany
Completely agree.

m
max54 14.01.22

Watched the vid again. He seems to be lvl 3, and the gear was just + mp.

m
max54 14.01.22

Rivnyanyn
And he only drank 1 jar during the batch (which is extremely strange). ES usually just blew me away there

R
Rivnyanyn 14.01.22

max54
He seems to be lvl 3 So I messed
something up. Yes, there are still too many coincidences))) In addition, game bugs are used, which are fixed later.
It's clear that in D2 there were no such sides at the start, but I remember in version 1.00 of D2, it was possible to download the usual life lich from the skeleton of life)))
firkax
I repeat - not you, not anyone else, will not repeat that record in the latest patch of the game, without prior intervention in the game files.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.22

Rivnyanyn
in the game files and you don't need to interfere to cheat yourself goodies

c
cr0x 14.01.22

Until the blizzards make the mechanics in pvp online there will not be seen there. What the hell are they even thinking about. More and more ruin the game stupidly. (They remove the auk, remove the exchange of things between players, etc.)
And they also said that the game is not yet ready for full-fledged pvp. This is the last nail in the coffin that the developers just hammered in with this. Some still had hope for a pvp loss patch and it is gone.

T
Torum. 14.01.22

cr0x
I told you right away that the game is bullshit.

c
cat-stargazer 14.01.22

Voldemort in Mord
Hmm, I'm embarrassed to ask where is Vorum.? Why is this respected member of the ......... of the community ......
Dude, you just made my day. In general, it just broke, if there was tea in my hand, I would burp the whole monitor and Claudia :))))) )))))))))))
The beginning of the topic is just fire, ATP neighing plenty.
Toko's question to Obsessed remained: tell me, will the parents buy you a computer when you enter the instik, or is it a type? :))

o
obsessed 14.01.22

kot-stargazer

c
cat-stargazer 14.01.22

Obsessed
Xs, xs. Razvetka reports that you were seen in the company of Resist Mob and Anatoly, moreover, in the Blue Oyster bar .....

l
lait_one 14.01.22

Obsessed he is about your heir, apparently. ))
PS: well, you are a loser, you still haven’t finished inst! Or is inst not a school, you won’t finish in 10 years?

o
obsessed 14.01.22

kot-stargazer, ty ochem)))

lait_one, I'm a millionaire on the heir))))