3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pulse Ultra 14.01.22 11:35 pm

Game Experience (FIFA 14)

Personally, I myself am very pleased with the new design. The game mechanics are amazing.
Having first played fifa 14 on android, I was already delighted with the presence of staff in the teams, their pumping as in the old days, signing contracts with sponsors, but alas, this is not in the PC version and this could not but disappoint. And then there's the issue of red cards. The question that plagues many. And it's a pity that there is no decent answer to it yet.
58 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geatsu 14.01.22

Bots in the career used to infuriate, but right now they are even more annoying) Everyone thought MB would somehow "EA" correct it so that the pros were not easy, and the world was not a solid cheating, but alas ... The impression was such that now everything has only intensified , the pros are still the same easy, the world began to cheat even more)) Such impressions about the game)

E
Evgen4ik94 14.01.22

Yes, bots, of course, in this part it’s something, the player with the ball is attacked by 3-4 opponents each ... and this is at someone else’s penalty area)) it will be cooler than Barcelona))

l
laikmen 14.01.22

Graphics, physics, etc. FIFA 14 is all outdated, what a shame, and this is on the PC, On the xbox one PS4, it's a completely different matter. When will EA screw up a normal engine.

A
ARCHAT86 14.01.22

I played FIFA 14 and really wanted to sleep. -)))

G
Getouthere 14.01.22

UT is ok, and the gameplay is xyita in all aspects. And also this disgusting color of the lawn ... Thank you for not being yellow, like in the 07th.

T
TheBirzhan 14.01.22

The game seems to be not bad, but at first glance the players seem to be rubbery, and a bit realistic) The ball moves freely.

Z.Y. like a school playground

L
LIVER3 14.01.22

Here's what interests me.
Do injuries in a career occur at what minute - at the 82nd or at the 85th? In career mode, is it possible to win anything other than the Scenario Cup before a player is 97 years old?
And the last thing, the EA-Shport dealers didn’t sell too cheap when, roughly speaking, to put it mildly, they ask for 2,000 rubles of money for this masterpiece. Like the most global changes in this game are to change the position of Messi on the splash screen.

r
real remi 14.01.22

Guys, I'm shocked. I expected disappointment from any game, but not from FIFA! ((I buy every year, and every time it only got better...but this part.... I spent the last piece and decided to buy the 14th part, since there were few people in the 13th...I played the demo, it was cool .. the players are more lively ... and so I bought it, downloaded it from the origin until the evening, launched it and ...... Played 7 matches and freaked out in each match until in the end with the words "Fuck you ... uy "didn't knock it out with the alt + F4 buttons. Let's start with the fact that at first I could not find in the menu where there is a "match conference", with grief in half I found it in the EXTRA section (they put a cap), the second is that it rained in every match all 7 once in a row!! The graph is gloomy, but the players who are slowest like DONKEYs are the most annoying, until they take the ball and everything turns around, there is no ball .... until I turn to hit, 3 seconds pass and in the end, of course, it’s too late to hit. I felt like a helpless child, although I play very well, out of 10 games I win 7-9 times for sure ... but here THIS IS JUST THE CREATURES! No enjoyment of football!!!!!! Everything is very slow and boring, playing these 7 matches, you can't score more than 1 goal!! I'm shocked! It's just stupidity .... s ... I want to cry !!!! I don’t understand, I played the demo, everything was cool! But why is everything so terrible in the full version????? The whole match is bad in one place ... the passes are not accurate, it’s not really possible to feint ((((((((((12, 13th part is excellent, but I didn’t expect this one. I’m furious!!!!!! Throw it out fuck her and all... playing these 7 matches, you can't score more than 1 goal!! I'm shocked! It's just stupidity .... s ... I want to cry !!!! I don’t understand, I played the demo, everything was cool! But why is everything so terrible in the full version????? The whole match is bad in one place ... the passes are not accurate, it’s not really possible to feint ((((((((((12, 13th part is excellent, but I didn’t expect this one. I’m furious!!!!!! Throw it out fuck her and all... playing these 7 matches, you can't score more than 1 goal!! I'm shocked! It's just stupidity .... s ... I want to cry !!!! I don’t understand, I played the demo, everything was cool! But why is everything so terrible in the full version????? The whole match is bad in one place ... the passes are not accurate, it’s not really possible to feint ((((((((((12, 13th part is excellent, but I didn’t expect this one. I’m furious!!!!!! Throw it out fuck her and all...

P
Pavel-san 14.01.22

real-remi,
Yes, there are a lot of dull moments during the game (the opponent’s collar sometimes runs out with the ball directly to your attackers, sometimes it doesn’t accept a pass and the ball rolls into the goal, and of course it’s most stupid with rebounds and ricochets, the players don’t know who to this ball to be the first to run and many other stupid and ridiculous moments for which you can safely upload a set of videos to YouTube).
I had that too in the beginning. I also wrote comments like this. Yes, the transition from 13 to 14 is difficult psychologically :) But the pleasure comes slowly .. :) You can try to sip the sliders in the settings, or you can not touch anything and play like that. At first it's hard and nervous, but then you get used to it. Although the game is "raw", but I play, I like it. The second season in his career, he has already played two matches: 3:0, the second 4:1 (professional level). You can score :) You start adjusting to the dynamics and you don’t want to go back to the 13th so much.
One plus is that now everything is not so simple, there is no such thing - he took it - ran - circled - scored. And I personally like it. If the developers had corrected the above bugs in the game, the fifa would be quite playable.

P
PirateStation 14.01.22

a good next series, it’s better than fifa 13, but the control is not very good, and there are a lot of extra problems, but with a gamepad it’s the best thing to play this game)))

L
LIVER3 14.01.22

In FIFA 15, as conceived by the creators, players will play naked at the beginning of their careers. As game experience accumulates, coupons will be credited - the so-called "fifushki" for which it will be possible to buy the player both shorts and sneakers, and if you're lucky, then a couple of laces. But there will be one "but". If by the end of the second season the player does not have two pairs of guest socks in his wardrobe, then the player gets transferred to the Russian League and sits there on the bench until the release of FIFA-16.

d
dreamfall266 14.01.22

Played on PS4 it's hard to break away, beautiful picture, new animations, movements of football players, 3d lawn and stands, in general, the game captures sorry there is no Russian., after a couple of games you get used_)

A
Aranycsapat 14.01.22

dreamfall266
on PS4 has a brand new engine. it was made for the PC on the old one. it's all marketing. you need to attract buyers to the new consoles. for PC on the new divzhka probably only FIFA 19 will be released)
And of course the game is tin. started his career for Arsenal, has already played 26 matches. in each match there are 16-20 shots on target, but I generally keep quiet about the total number. And scored only 11 goals in 26 matches. What is it like????????? almost impossible to roll. out of 11 scored 4 from penalties, 5 after throws on the move and hit in touch and only 2 !!!!!! after 5-6 passes on the half of the opponents. horror) And this is Arsenal
in the review they wrote that if the team is weak, then its game is not very good. COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!! played two seasons with Granada the same. True, there were more heads.

B
BalBoa_Javier 14.01.22

FIFA 14 didn't impress me! firstly, they didn’t do the Portuguese league before and there are no minifaces of those players who are famous, and they also removed friendly matches from FIFA that were in FIFA 13 when you just go in and play with whoever you want! As a lover of this game, I'll be honest in FIFA, in addition to graphics and mechanics, the rest is shit, I'm very upset and annoyed!

s
sky game 14.01.22

Aranycsapat I
also noticed, like moments per match, just like in fife13, but there I scored 2-3 goals, then here for the same number of shots, barely tortured 1 goal.

A
ARTYRko 14.01.22

The game as a whole turned out to be good, but the moment with the faces and hairstyles of some players is sad, they are simply copied from the 13th fifa, although at the moment the hairstyles are completely different =(

x
xDeMID2014x 14.01.22

Well, at least 14 fifa is better than the Japanese ug called PES 2014

D
Dmitry89 14.01.22

Pavel-san
on a pro to win 3-0, 4-1 this and granny can, you try to play this fifa at the world level or on the legend, then you will find out how much you have adjusted to the dynamics of the new fifa

O
OrtonK5 14.01.22

I really liked the game.
As always, it is the beam of the PES series.

I liked both the new menu and the improved graphics, which is impossible not to notice.
The engine of the game itself has become slower and more realistic, although there is one - almost all the transfers that go to the head by some miracle fly into the gate. patchers who make ModingWay (I'll tell you more about it in an article on the forum).

As always, the Fifa 14 series pleased with its new products and improved graphics.

a
amidey 14.01.22

Of the minuses, I would note the majority of passes that go nowhere, the repulsion of almost all shots at close range by goalkeepers and the fight in the center of the field is annoying for almost most of the match, which loses its spectacle, there are few shots on goal. Well, again, scripting - there are such matches that you can’t win the company at all, don’t take the ball away and don’t go to the goal