3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pulse Ultra 14.01.22 11:35 pm

Game Experience (FIFA 14)

Personally, I myself am very pleased with the new design. The game mechanics are amazing.
Having first played fifa 14 on android, I was already delighted with the presence of staff in the teams, their pumping as in the old days, signing contracts with sponsors, but alas, this is not in the PC version and this could not but disappoint. And then there's the issue of red cards. The question that plagues many. And it's a pity that there is no decent answer to it yet.
58 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patriot realnogo footbola 14.01.22

EA sports go to hell animals! For spoiling such a great game and taking over the scum market! Only mugs are being redone! And sensors are connected to the stars! And the game is HORRIBLE! As if the wooden men are playing, then they crash like morons, then they hit through a swing of 3 meters!, then the balls bounce off them like from mannequins! Still brag about the new engine! Yes, shove it in the ass! If I were real football players, and not stars, I would spit in your face! And I would forbid using myself SUCH wooden in the game! And you will have a miserable 20-30 people of stars and 2 teams in the game! And who will buy it??? You play the Russian Premiere, and the feeling is that the 3rd League of Paralempies! The game is 14 years old, but the problems are the same for 10 years! With reds and injuries! As soon as the simulation injury! And so it has always been! Are you idiots?? About the new goalkeeper, I generally keep quiet! The ball barely flies, but it falls on the ass! Makes a super somersault and takes the ball to the corner! Then everyone hugs him! This is complete misery! Also your new one-on-one exits! Like you go out and run ahead a meter or two! But as soon as you let go of the acceleration and want to press the kick, it’s not clear what starts! NOT related to real football! And the servers you have are the same, then throw out, then disconnect in the ultimate! About cheaters, I'm already silent! It can be seen that you are cheating and selling once there is no struggle! And the fools themselves only whine! we can't do it! So Call WOT there in a week they will do it and get rid of cheaters! So no, this is not beneficial for you freaks! Because Western taari are reaping money and only bring harm to people, you know how to make call of duty and battles! So take care of her! Get away from football! Let others do it! Make way for the professionals! You in your Canada do not understand this game, miserable lumberjacks

L
Licee9 14.01.22

The game is just bombs. I am a butcher and a vegetarian))) That is, I always try both Fifa and Pes. When I get bored with one, I play the other. This time, PES disappointed me =( Fifa, on the contrary, is very interesting in financial fraud =) It's a pity that the Champions League belongs to PES. I am generally a supporter of the unification of Fifa and Pes ..... it would be interesting.

b
bysaturn 14.01.22

squalor. 1 out of 10. Worst part. Glitchy piece

H
HARDCORE GAMER 14.01.22

Well, it’s what kind of fucked up morons you need to be to make such football, there are simply no words, tactics don’t work, players don’t react to the ball at all, they can’t accept half of the passes, and the selection is just some kind of hell, the players in the selection always run not to the ball , but they run past the opponent, run behind their backs, collide, what the hell ??? the way my players try to take the ball away looks pathetic and funny at the same time, but the opponent is clearly cheating, the ball is attracted to them like a magnet, don’t the developers really understand that this is a given anti-football? Or is it just for dalboyobov?

Z
Zenus555 14.01.22

What can you say? I like fifa 14 because there is more cool "near football" there. Not everyone will understand. I'll try to explain. What I like about FIFA is that everything is colorful, a cool menu, many leagues, including RPL, Russian commentators, and the coolest thing is a career. I like it the most, everything is like in real life, the players communicate with you, ask for a start, salary increase, etc.
But on the field, the game, alas, does not please ... The count is so-so, the players are cartoonish, the lawn is not at all pleasant, the players lag, then they suck each other off, then they pass through.
Dog 2014 is more interesting in terms of playing on the field, the lawn is generally pleased, if a player gets injured, he falls on the lawn, holds on to his leg, then they show doctors, there is a scoreboard at the stadium. And minus the dog is the lack of leagues, the Premier League is, and then without forms and emblems. All players are the same, only stars like Messi and Ronaldo look alike.
There are successful series of games from both EA and KONAMI, THERE ARE UNSUCCESSFUL. What turned out this year is up to you.

s
sharp_oO 14.01.22

Downloaded the game, installed it, started transfers and fired. THe EnD didn’t play a single match, and I won’t play it anymore, you need to delete it right away ....

E
Eugene_rock 14.01.22

That 13, that 14 versions are pleasing with the appearance of finally good-quality physics and graphics (I compare with version 10). Until version 13, I only played PES, but PES 2013 disappointed me a lot. And the dynamics in this game is much better than its counterpart. 8.5/10

B
BooLkaaa 14.01.22

I didn’t like football before, a friend suggested playing, I liked it, now I play, I make a career, I develop a team, in general, a cool toy)

T
TroLOLo1996 14.01.22

Those who write that the game is full of struggle in the center, there are few dangerous moments...
Teach me how to play, please! Players of any teams pass the center of the field in a few seconds, positional attacks are rare (for the opponent).
I would like to play at zero at least once, and so that there are no more than 2-3 moments.

e
electro07 14.01.22

dmitry123
yes, it’s a nightmare, they are too smart with AI, the computer almost never makes mistakes, knows all your steps ahead, the accuracy of passes and shots is as accurate as possible, the opponent’s players don’t know fatigue at all, it’s almost impossible to pass the penalty area by dribbling, my players are just wadded compared to the opponent, no matter what club you play with.

U
Umbra004 14.01.22

FiFA 14 This is complete stupidity ... The game is random ... And who will say that this is not so .. he simply does not play FiFu ... The whole game decides (we will call AI) ... The goalkeeper can score for himself at a time spit... The defender can pick his teeth during an enemy attack.. Fast players sometimes run like disabled people and so on.. It's more infuriating when you play with a person who doesn't know how to play at all. and you can feint, go to the gate, hit .. but not score ... He will come out for the whole game once, hit through ... and score ...))) Fuck you. And sometimes it’s the other way around... I just take the ball and on foot (on foot) I go to the opponent’s goal, all the enemy’s defenses just fly away from me as if I’m a leper and as a result I score... You can of course rejoice at such things, but this is nonsense.. there is no game AT ALL ...

H
HARDCORE GAMER 14.01.22

Umbra004 Nice
dude, I agree with you 100% And this shit is bought every year by 10 million people, count up!!!
I also have such embarrassment when you play with a live opponent and control the ball throughout the game, create a lot of chances and still don’t score, but this rakal has 1 moment 1 goal and basically some kind of sucker will always score like on the rebound of the ball or if my defenders will get stupid when they collide and give the ball to the opponent, in general, it’s still shit

b
bullet10 14.01.22

someone finally delivers to play this UG, for me it’s scripted shit with a bunch of bugs in addition, such as canopies

b
bsww 14.01.22

Sometimes I suck at the transfer policy of other clubs. Right now I have a young defender +87 and 24 years old in my team. Transfer price £23.5m. PSG have offered £35m and the transfer comment suggests I could be asking between £49m and £61m for the player. I don't want to sell him (because there are only 3 defenders in the team, all of them are under 25 years old, and the skill level is +86 and above) and asked for 70 million pounds. PSG responds by saying that the amount is unbearable and they are ready to pay a maximum of 60.5 million pounds, and I raise its cost by 20 million pounds (80.5 million), and PSG agrees to give me 80.5 million pounds for you.

A
Anjelok 14.01.22

I don’t see any special advantages, only lags. The most noticeable disadvantages are the lack of skills, the repeating “You are fired” bug, and it seems to me, goalkeeper physics. I think no one hits the ball with a far hand. in one corner.

M
Matavzh 14.01.22

8/10 with a stretch. Pleased with the appearance of the struggle in the center of the field. The position of the defensive midfielder is very real, you have to slow down the opponent's attacks, JKs are inevitable, it makes sense to make substitutions. And so not all ice, but I think that the developers are moving in the right direction. Of the minuses, perhaps a very undeveloped combinational football, frequent goals from awnings, and from this the whole match comes down to bay running. As for innovations, for example, I have long been accustomed to the fact that the developers will remove something from the good old before adding something new, otherwise I don’t understand where the Croatian national team is ... We are waiting further, 14 from 13 is a little different in the end, except perhaps with optimization for weak computers, from 15 I don't think anything extraordinary should be expected.

G
Gennady Kolotov 14.01.22

I hope that the developers of this game will burn in hell forever. I wish them from the bottom of my heart. To make such an outrage, to sell it for decent money for the game, and then a year later not to correct the most serious mistakes is unforgivable.
You can constantly meet defenders crashing into each other in the game. You give the players a pass, the ball barely rolls, but the addressee is standing and waiting for the ball, and naturally the ball is intercepted. If two players are on the same level and pass to them, then the computer more often chooses to pass to the fight. Sometimes there are crashes to the main menu, after which a defeat is counted.
The last straw was the relegation in the decisive match for promotion to the 3rd division after I won 4-0 relegation to the main menu. I was defeated, I did not leave the 4th division.
For how many years they have been making the game, it’s already 2014, but the problems are still the same. What is the point of new player movements and spectator animations if they are not able to make the network work properly. I don't want to play this kind of shit anymore. Waste of nerves, money and time.

D
Dima Vantsyn 14.01.22

The game is amazing, I play every day and still do not get bored. In general, thank you very much ea sports.