3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 15.01.22 12:07 am

Desert Eagle vs. Glock 17 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I am for the Glock 17. Since it is more practical, it has proven itself in the police, army and special services. divisions.
And Desert is widely known for action movies and shooters. It has too much weight and recoil, so it is simply not effective in combat conditions. It was originally a sports pistol.
63 Comments
Sort by:
P
Percival CoX 15.01.22

stalemate will be dibil vs moron

PS: for glock

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 15.01.22

No dude, well, you compared!
Tell me which is better Chevrolet Carvette or Zaporozhets?
Definitely the Desert Eagle!!! One of my favorite weapons in video games. He is especially cool in Henus Boiling Point.

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 15.01.22

Mc_Crew
Typical logic of a teenager who has played shooters. And you try with Desert in combat conditions, you won’t break your fingers ??)))) Because of the strong recoil, it’s hard to get out of it, you need to spend time stabilizing.
Desert Eagle at the shooting range

R
RNS 15.01.22

WWA aka UL Paper

hmm, the typical logic of a person who himself did not shoot from the Needle, but heard / knows a lot about him))
especially since opening a topic on a gaming site in a discussion of a specific game, one should discuss the properties of weapons in a particular game.

PS
for a glock, if that

P
Porter92 15.01.22

In the game I prefer Desert Eagle, in reality Glock.

W

Desert Eagle is great for Vinnie Jones in "Big Jackpot".)))))))

M
Mr Elder 15.01.22

Deagle of course!
PS: Stupid topic. Compared the ass with the little finger

a
aka_Amigo 15.01.22

m, guys, let's not deviate from the topic;) in GTA 4, it's very good that there are 2 types of pistols, because the glock is less lethal, but the darkness saves ammunition, and if you want to make fun of anyone :) Deagle ... m, well, I can finally fly away with all hands for the deagle, the developers conveyed its power chic))) except for how “GORGEOUS” it’s hard to say what;) except for a bunch of other similar expressions, so the choice is up to the gamer;), but the deagle is super, you just sometimes get tired of firing 4-5 shots Glock fans forgive me xD, and you already take a "serious argument" deagle, the impression of a deagle after a glock is just super;) so I advise you "Glockers" to join the deagle, it's more fun to play with it) besides the main character Niko more big trunks are coming xD

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 15.01.22

Dudes, you won't understand, like I'm not a snot on a stick like many here, but a healthy athlete. And have you ever fired a weapon? I don't think so. And I fired from a 1993 Star "Megastar" pistol, made in Spain. This is also a Desert Eagle because 45 caliber.

P
Primarch of the II Legion 15.01.22

Desert needles come in four gauges: .357, .44 magnum, .45 ACP, .50 Action express. The Star Megastar has a Belgian browning high-power automatic and bolt locking system, unlike the desert eagle, which operates on the basis of exhaust gases from the bore, like on assault rifles. Deagle is more suited to Agent Smith than a normal dude. Its heavy weight, coupled with a small magazine capacity, strong recoil and low rate of fire make it unsuitable in real combat conditions.
Ps although in GTA4 I prefer it, since the Glock 17 is depicted as a full fart

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 15.01.22

desert needles have already stuck, wherever you go everywhere desert needles, it’s only for show-off and will do, with such a current weapon, the wall of the bat is just like that, it runs out of ammo at the right moment, my choice is glock
PS: aftar fuck did you create this Dibelen theme? ?

a
anubis666vlad 15.01.22

I'm for glitch 17, he's not so powerful, you can make fun of people))

T
Tony_Gognitti 15.01.22

If you shoot from a car and skillfully distribute headshots - then Desert Eagle, if you shoot on the street and participate in firefights - Glock 17. And so I use Desert Eagle.

G
Gelvedor 15.01.22

Passed the game 2 times, the result: Glock 17-economical, low power is compensated by the rate of fire and the clip, which is 2 times larger + easy to get right after leaving the
Desert Eagle platypus, it's also nothing, but it's hard for them to hit the target as a result, half the clip is wasted

W

Phenrich
Deagle is more suitable for Agent Smith than for a normal dude. Its heavy weight, coupled with a small magazine capacity, strong recoil and low rate of fire make it unsuitable in real combat conditions.
+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
PS: why the hell did you create this Dibelen topic??
Well, it’s better than that: about all sorts of mysticism and other things that rockstar has officially denied.

_
_DaVe 15.01.22

The theme is normal. There is something to discuss, in contrast to the "mystic and UFO", for example.

By subject:

In the game I prefer the "Golden Eagle", because the Glock 17 is not powerful, although it is quick-firing, but it's better to take, for example, an Uzi. In reality, I don't even know. Didn't try to fire the weapon.

Mc_Crew
Dudes, you won't understand that I'm not a snot on a stick like many here, but a healthy athlete. And have you ever fired a weapon? I don't think so. And I fired from a pistol

Cheap, stupid show-off. Remember his nickname, anyway.

G
Grand Theft Aero 15.01.22

Mc_Crew yeah, and I'm the British queen...
You know that the Kalash has the same carbine as one gun (I don't remember the name), but THIS IS A RUZHBE NOT A KALASHNIKOV AUTOMATIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I shot from a PM ... Somehow not very ... It’s somehow difficult for them to penetrate the target ... Although maybe I’m oblique?)
Oh yes, I’m for a glock, because it’s free (see my post in jokes and easter eggs), but in reality, I would choose hmm ... I would probably choose either this or that ... I prefer revolvers ... Colt pyton ... mmm ... Although a lot of recoil and few cartridges are included in hmmm ... Krutilka)))) but he immediately kills ...

A
AlSar 15.01.22

Because this is just a game, then the Desert Eagle is better here.
In life, of course, the Glock, because. it is not for nothing that the armed forces actually use it.

In reality, he shot from a sports IZH, "Makar" with training cartridges, a pneumatic Crossman and a sports Izhevsk rifle.

W

Grand Theft Aero[BACK IN USSR]
I also shot from the PM in reality.)) I shot from the Kalash when I went to the training camp.

G
Grand Theft Aero 15.01.22

AlSar Theirs is the same PM!