3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 15.01.22 12:07 am

Desert Eagle vs. Glock 17 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I am for the Glock 17. Since it is more practical, it has proven itself in the police, army and special services. divisions.
And Desert is widely known for action movies and shooters. It has too much weight and recoil, so it is simply not effective in combat conditions. It was originally a sports pistol.
63 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Ko 15.01.22

Desert eagle. Kills with 2 shots, if I'm not mistaken, compared to the desert eaglom from gta san andreas, he has 9 rounds, and a headshot is very beautiful!

T
Tony_Gognitti 15.01.22

And the headshot is very nice!
In GTA San Andreas - yes, at least the head falls off there, unlike GTA 4)))

G
GumbertG 15.01.22

Mc_Crew
You better address those "dudes" whom you meant, how many athletes you don't know here yet...

B
BestPro777 15.01.22

Oddly enough .... Glok 17.

K
KroSSSovock 15.01.22

Both are good. The Glock 17 is softer and the Desert Eagle is more powerful.

I
IGOR[AGENT GTA IV] 15.01.22

glock! since I fucked everyone with it in the mission to save Roman!

b
by Stas 15.01.22

Eagle for an accurate shooter who blows the heads off
Glock for a dumb shooter who shoots at everything except the head

However, with all weapons if you shoot at the head, then the person immediately dies, so we can say that if you are a master veteran, then a glock will suit you, but if you are a master, then you better deagle

I finally xs what I said for deagle he is for show off!

W
Weed Stoned 15.01.22

I really liked the Desert Eagle in the game. Glock is a pukolka PPC.

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 15.01.22

And I don't like show-offs.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 15.01.22

me too, so glock, and you don’t have to choose in multiplayer

R
Rasta Braza 15.01.22

44 pistol from a ballad! he has the capabilities of a desert needle and is almost the size of a glock

I
IGOR[AGENT GTA IV] 15.01.22

and you can take a deagle at the beginning of all missions!

[
[left this site] 15.01.22

IGOR[AGENT GTA IV] I stabbed him at Playboy. And I did not part with him until the end of the game.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 15.01.22

how to understand shybzil? fucked X and picked up the barrel from the corpse, thereby failing the mission

[

BadMan ENG Yes, the current did not fail the mission.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 15.01.22

fucked on a mission where was the choice of dwayne or x?

[

Yes. The hut is better than $70,000.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.01.22

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 15.01.22

and the playboy hut is my favorite! you can parkour there, it’s the coolest in multiplayer, I figured out how to go there in multiplayer on the fire escape (maybe it was already invented by someone else, but I thought of it myself), it’s also my favorite area of ​​u200bu200bthe city, and another small plus is Duane gives protection that helped when there were no trainers! so playboy go to coffin with the rest of the niggas from the area

[

Little Jacob aka nik gtasa[Waiting for EFLC on PC] Well, maybe $25,000. I read somewhere about 70 bucks.
BadMan ENG Yeah. Security is a big plus for Dwayne, although I used it 2 times in my opinion.