3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 15.01.22 12:07 am

Desert Eagle vs. Glock 17 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I am for the Glock 17. Since it is more practical, it has proven itself in the police, army and special services. divisions.
And Desert is widely known for action movies and shooters. It has too much weight and recoil, so it is simply not effective in combat conditions. It was originally a sports pistol.
63 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.01.22

You know Assassin. I saw the news about CAC on PSP at the end of 2009. and?

[
[left this site] 15.01.22

Little Jacob aka nik gtasa[Waiting for EFLC on PC] And? didn't kill Dwayne.

a
a_Sol 15.01.22

In the game, the Deagle is WEAKER in damage than the Glock!

[

DeathOnFly Where did you dig up such crap?!? Glock is only lethal when it hits the turret, otherwise it is FUCKING with a capital "G"!

a
a_Sol 15.01.22

Where did you dig up such crap?!? Glock is fatal only when it hits the tower, otherwise it is FUCKING with a capital "G"!
Well, you look at the characteristics of weapons.

[

DeathOnFly I won’t even look. I know for myself that the Desert Eagle is MORE POWERFUL than the Glock! The Glock takes about 2 strips and the Eagle 3-4 minimum!

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.01.22

I always hit the head, so I don't give a fuck)

[

Little Jacob aka nik gtasa [Waiting for EFLC on PC] I only use the gun for gop-stop cars. In other cases, I prefer to use something more powerful.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.01.22

Likewise. The pistol is a glock, so for showing off, otherwise it's up to you.
I'm the shooter in the game, so I'll shoot the enemies right in the head. True, the special forces are tenacious, but I’ll bring it down

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 15.01.22

this deagle infuriates, it shoots too slowly, because of the low rate of fire, it often misses enemies, and then at the very fucking moment the cartridges run out, and there is no time to fuck in multiplayer, there are usually fast firefights, and you can quickly get out of the glock, all the more if you get used to it hang glock headshots, we will surpass the deagle

[

BadMan ENG I'm used to throwing things on the spot, so I don't have to aim for the head much.

I
IGOR[AGENT GTA IV] 15.01.22

ASSASIN I also stole it from a playboy when I passed it 1 time)) but when I passed it 2 times I used a weapon card!

M
Muad'Dib 15.01.22

I also stole it from a playboy when I passed it 1 time)) but when I passed it 2 times I used a weapon card!
I might sound like K.O., but still: Deagle is great at picking up gun dealers. We come, we give him in the face, he takes out a deagle, we also get something, as a result, our deagle, it remains to fight off three guards.

G
Grand Theft Aero 15.01.22

Automatic pistol from Lostov.
+ Glock
Free-kicked the cop, or found on the street.
Good rate of fire
Runs faster than with desert
- Short
range Low
damage
+ Automatic pistol
Fast rate of fire (like from a machine gun, i.e. faster than M4)
Lots of ammo
Well VERY cheap
Niko runs faster than with desert
Reminds me of pm (looks stylish))
-
Well, it takes a lot of health!
Bullets are wasted quickly.
But, since if you press the shot button 1 time, then 3 bullets fly out and it’s cheap (2 times cheaper than a Glock), then it’s cooler than him, but in general I like that fart from a ballad, but you won’t find it with fire during the day, and it’s not fast either shoots!

P
Pirate46 15.01.22

Glock 17 vs Musar!

R
RoLeX aka Mister Towel 15.01.22

I’m for Glock because it’s compact, whether it’s powerful or not for me, I shoot at Valyn and it flies out or in the head

P
Pigan Ivan 15.01.22

well i'm headshotting all the time so i like the glock

G
Gelvedor 15.01.22

Austrian Glock 17 reasons already described above me

W
Widick01 15.01.22

eeeeeeee no, the glock is definitely better than the deagle, at least in a large number of models from a pistol to pp.
so what a glitch!

M
MC Homeboy 15.01.22

Desert Eagle is clearly better in this game. A small clip pays off with more damage than from a Glock.