3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vertex627 15.01.22 12:16 am

What difficulty level do you usually play on??? :-( (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

The difficulty level, in my opinion, is very high, at the level of Hardcore. More like PPC, in order to win you have to either be very lucky or you just have to be a fan of this series, although who knows

BUT the most difficult in my opinion is time trials, there you can almost always almost the last
62 Comments
Sort by:
e
egyulya 15.01.22

And for me the most complex on off-road vehicles. If you are behind, then hell Dagonesh (((

M
Mr.KERS 15.01.22

tried it on hardcore in Malaysia flew into the river about 75 percent of the track and before that I rode seventh out of eight

B
Burnoutman 15.01.22

easy or normal, I don’t climb further, otherwise I’ll lose all the pleasure of the game by swearing.

B
BestPro777 15.01.22

"Serious". At this level of difficulty, I passed a hundred and a half races =).

v
vuuudj 15.01.22

serious - just. always 1-2s faster. Just now I got to the buggy pro in California - I have to downgrade, the developers screwed up the balance. They are simply unrealistically easy to put sideways in any turn, unlike a beginner - in the very first turn, ai goes into a gap along the rails, and I have to swarm twice as slowly on the verge of an uncontrollable breakdown and ass ****** like a Stakhanovite on the clave. Can. it’s better on the joey and the steering wheel (I think the buggies were specially sharpened for them). Claudia + hardcore (yes, even the same serious one) here - no one will ever pass.
FOUND the decision is prc-1. Well ** I and tuning them.

A
A-xandr 15.01.22

"Cruel" and some "hardcore" rides...

J
Jepis 15.01.22

I have a serious about 200 races)) well, a dozen other extreme (or cruel, whichever is next)

[
[Igor] 15.01.22

first on "serious", right now on "cruel", on "hardcore" did not try))

F
Freiherr 15.01.22

I only go through hardcore, the only level of difficulty where the game makes any sense.
On the rest of the difficulties on foot, you can come faster
. It’s rather stupid to slow down, I don’t understand what’s the point of playing there, it’s just stupid to drive slowly and victory is guaranteed, what’s the interest?
Yes, and hardcore is normal only for Rally, and in modes where you have to drive against rivals - it's easy, because the computer's intellect is weak. (weak to put it mildly, starting from 8th position after one lap you can already be in the lead)

H
Hippie_Dog 15.01.22

When, how, if something doesn’t pass on hardcore, then I lower the bar one level lower

m
mister611 15.01.22

I started with "normal", when I started to get ahead of myself, I switched to "serious" - in principle, my level is not higher yet))

J
Jepis 15.01.22

and I'm playing on extreme. on those tracks on which I drive well, I turn on hardcore)

R
Rolin28 15.01.22

When, how, but more often on a serious ...

S
Sality 15.01.22

on serious

.DeliGht 15.01.22

Most races on "serious".

N
Noklan_N 15.01.22

on a serious note

S
Scofield89 15.01.22

On the easiest most races. I tried to pass the third X-Games on normal, I couldn’t win the last race and spat, I’ll be on easy .. I don’t know how you play hardcore ..

N
NAOLEON 15.01.22

On normal

G
GTRacer-911 15.01.22

On a normal one, but on a serious one, in my opinion, it’s unrealistic, well, or with a hard obscenity, it can be possible))))

D
DYAD 15.01.22

Hardcore with full damage. I play MOMO.
Demonstration: