3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vertex627 15.01.22 12:16 am

What difficulty level do you usually play on??? :-( (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

The difficulty level, in my opinion, is very high, at the level of Hardcore. More like PPC, in order to win you have to either be very lucky or you just have to be a fan of this series, although who knows

BUT the most difficult in my opinion is time trials, there you can almost always almost the last
62 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrafChebur 15.01.22

Normal current...

D
DYAD 15.01.22

weaklings)) To play something lower than hardcore is not to respect yourself.

e
eBzhik 10 15.01.22

I wonder who's holding what. Only two said about the clave and the steering wheel

A
Alexander Evgenievich 15.01.22

Most on normal, sometimes on hard, one race so far on hard.

s
sky game 15.01.22

The difficulty is "seriously", I play on the clave.

k
kamaz360 15.01.22

Difficulty "Hard", on the keyboard

d
dag-aad-gad 15.01.22

On the extreme, the rest are not interesting !! (In Dirt2, extreme as on the previous KOLINS on the easy !!!!!!!!) but on the clave.

D
DYAD 15.01.22

RDriver, first I will drive a career, and therefore in a cartoon. I will go .. If there is a desire.

A
Agor71 15.01.22

I always play at the penultimate level. I always come first, without much pressure. Sometimes I play at the last level, but in races where you have to knock down cubes, I always come 3-4. In the rest, again 1.

k
keys2games 15.01.22

"seriously" and not there, not here

J
Jepis 15.01.22

in my career now only hardcore, except for slalom) something doesn’t work for me on it on hardcore ...

D
D0c_81 15.01.22

normal ur. complexity, without fanaticism.

J
Jepis 15.01.22

Yes, well, it seems to me that the level is normal, it will be very easy)

D
D0c_81 15.01.22

Jepis: This is your subjective opinion, me and this ur. arranges. Do you play the keyboard, or do you use any other device? I'm hacking on the joystick, this is from the Playstation.

A
ALEXEY 15.01.22

And I play on a normal one, somehow it doesn’t bother me, and it doesn’t get on my nerves.

J
Jepis 15.01.22

SLASHER81 I'm on the keyboard, I tried it on the steering wheel, but something doesn't work for me

A
ALEXEY 15.01.22

I’m also on the keyboard now, I have a steering wheel Formula Force EX, but I can’t on a straight line on it, it starts throwing the car, I have to turn off the gas, and time is lost. Therefore, it stands on the sidelines)))

01HUNTER 15.01.22

ON HARD

p
puc7 15.01.22

I can't understand how you can play hardcore. Maybe because I have a steering wheel?

P
Pears 15.01.22

I don't remember the name, I play penultimate. When on the last one it’s hard PPC how .. I want to ride and get pleasure, and not catch up with everyone 100 times =) and I don’t understand the rest of the difficulty levels for whom they came up with (mb only for those who didn’t fork out for the steering wheel =) )