3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vertex627 15.01.22 12:16 am

What difficulty level do you usually play on??? :-( (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

The difficulty level, in my opinion, is very high, at the level of Hardcore. More like PPC, in order to win you have to either be very lucky or you just have to be a fan of this series, although who knows

BUT the most difficult in my opinion is time trials, there you can almost always almost the last
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexR34 15.01.22

serious. Maybe a little later I'll take it higher. so far quite satisfied

S
Shtaketik 15.01.22

Only hardcore and nothing else!!! You can't learn how to play differently...

S
Shtaketik 15.01.22

It is a pity that after reg. in Live, the career had to be restarted. But on the other hand, I did it with pleasure, now there will be a chance, all of it, on hardcore.

A
ALEXEY 15.01.22

Shtaketik I'm already going through the 6th time, first I drove in Hamachi, then I started in life. It happened with constant reinstallations of xp and win7. I drive to extreme or Hardcore.

B
BLVCK BEVRD 15.01.22

I drive hardcore with a steering wheel ... after asphalt races, I relearned for a long time :))) it seems to me more difficult with a steering wheel than on a keyboard :)))

thank God you don’t have to climb far to tweak the steering settings, otherwise you need to exit the race in Shift and press BACK 10 times ... then go into the settings ... turn a thousand switches ... then enter the race to check, be sure to break off and repeat all over again: ((( + it still takes a long time to load: ((( (

D
Diman94 15.01.22

I play on normal

s
stick gamer 15.01.22

Exclusively HARKOR, otherwise it's not interesting. And then you bypass them as standing (rivals).

R
Remote 15.01.22

I play on easy.
The game should bring pleasure, not gnashing of teeth in an attempt to once again pass this or that track

T
TRANE.SEMENYK 15.01.22

I play on easy. That's true

s
schumi f1 15.01.22

Passed the whole game on the highest difficulty level (honestly) !!! But there was a lot of swearing, and I did not go through it quickly, in general I had to sweat in the literal sense, I played with a joystick.

A
AndreikaMarmazetka 15.01.22

I play at the maximum and lost the game 10 times passed

D
D 1 G 1 T 4 L 15.01.22

when the game is new, I played it on the normal, so as not to bathe and quickly go through and open everything, well, and then kanesh on hard replayed.

F
Flastor 15.01.22

Now I'm playing on "cruel", I'll try to play on extreme, and there maybe I'll reach hardcore :) cruelly is always the first. I didn’t go to hardcore right away, because I play the clave. in a month I'll take a Logitech G27 Racing Wheel and then hang yourself bots :)

F
Flastor 15.01.22

True, on the track "drainage" in the discipline of the raid WELL I CAN'T PLAY NORMALLY IN ANY WAY! No mat at all. constantly somewhere the car flies out or the opponents push the stsuk.

H
HyperXStream 15.01.22

I play on medium difficulty mode so as not to bother.

K
KOsMILE 15.01.22

Tough... no less no more... I pass almost everything the first time...
Igruha best beauty..... American X Game especially the last race in California is something :)))

F
Flastor 15.01.22

eee
bought a cool steering wheel, now I play on a normal oo

O
Overclock[er] 15.01.22

Medium .... I play all the games at this level of difficulty !!!
PS.Except Shift 2:Unleashed

-
-Vercus- 15.01.22

I play seriously with a view from the cockpit. A good test of driving skills. Although the challenges took place at higher levels.

M
Molnija_Makuin 15.01.22

Hardcore... Although I used to play on easy :D