3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anomaly 15.01.22 12:28 am

Do you use metro? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Hey!
Please tell me if this is true and how it is done: I was told by a crazy person that in GTA 3: Liberty City you can capture the ring train and drive it. Is it true or not? If yes, how to do it?
Thanks in advance...
166 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaman 15.01.22

[raspy61]
I'm talking about the connection of the underground and elevated. Is there such a thing in real?

P
Parapet [Left PG] 15.01.22

We don't seem to have anything like that in Samara - everything is strictly underground.
By subject: I don’t really like to ride the subway in GTA 3. It's cool in LCS... Especially the Portland elevated: as soon as I leave the savehouse, I go straight to the station - and to Salvatore. Although it would be faster to get there by car :)
PS Official website of the Samara Metro - http://www.samaratrans.info/metro/

H
Helena No4ka 15.01.22

"in real" is in New York.

I
I raspy61 I 15.01.22

FLIGHTMAN is
a matter of technology, we edit several models to combine two rings (underground and overground), we rewrite the coordinates of the train tracks that travels on the elevated train in the train.dat file so that it travels along these new tracks, and the train that travels on the underground metro stupidly lowers it underground by means of the same coordinates (the easiest way) and that's it.

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

"in real" is in New York.
Not only in New York. In America, almost every city is like that.
(Moderators, please do not ban me for the screen in the first post, because this is the history of the topic. There is a lot of useful information about the GTA III metro)

G
GTAfan073 15.01.22

I rarely use the subway because I like to travel by car.

D
DENIS 15.01.22

I don't use it at all because I like to drive too.

I
I raspy61 I 15.01.22

what's the screenshot in the first post?

H
Helena No4ka 15.01.22

what's the screenshot in the first post?
Here is this http://pix.playground.ru/588625/15868/304349/

H
Hyun 15.01.22

I used the metro until I deleted the game 12 times, no more. I'm walking more and more.

H
Hyun 15.01.22

I used it many times, I don’t remember anymore, but the fact that a lot is for sure. I rode around Portland, and even went into the subway. But it doesn’t open there
. cars.

H
Hyun 15.01.22

I hardly use the subway, I have a car in the game.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.01.22

Again he...

g
gtaman 15.01.22

He's back!!! He will have fun with Pai Cheng-Tien!

H
Helena No4ka 15.01.22

I've already booked my first row tickets :)

H
Hyun 15.01.22

I prefer cars in games, and high-speed ones, and new ones, but since the question is about whether I use the metro or not, I’ll answer no, I don’t use it, since I have
n’t played the game for a long time, I’m tired.

F
FlogGnaw 15.01.22

And where is the second post hy.yana?

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

Hyan, and subway is a good thing!

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.01.22

Probably after the ban, he did not recover a bit, so he speaks with impurities of meaning. We wait

S
Shephard [USSR] 15.01.22

Egor_Pskov, when completing missions, like Expresso-2-Go !, but in fact, there is nothing useful in it.