3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anomaly 15.01.22 12:28 am

Do you use metro? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Hey!
Please tell me if this is true and how it is done: I was told by a crazy person that in GTA 3: Liberty City you can capture the ring train and drive it. Is it true or not? If yes, how to do it?
Thanks in advance...
166 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg1500jk 15.01.22

rarely

B
BeefierNebula 15.01.22

I use it, but very rarely and then for a change)))

.International. 15.01.22

I practically don't use it.

G
Gerald McReary 15.01.22

Sometimes I use. And I almost always drive cars.

M
Mega GTAshnik aka AtikiN 15.01.22

I drive nimble cars (Banshee, Cheta, Infernus) through the subway tunnels. Very cool

a
at-400 15.01.22

Metro is my favorite place!
Of course I do!!!
There you can hide from the cops, as well as drive a car :)

K
KILLER 99 15.01.22

I almost never use this meter very rarely, but I love it there, in the place where I travel by train, I go there by car and mess around with the train.
Sincerely, KILLER 99!

a
at-400 15.01.22

KILLER

K
KILLER 99 15.01.22

at-400
KILLER 99
Most importantly, do not get hit by the train wheels :)

Thank you for reminding me, otherwise I often get hit, I will start to hit the train wheel less.

O
One of them 15.01.22

Only at the beginning, when I did not want to steal a car; or when I want to get away from the cops.
And no, I like fast driving.

R
RPG guide 15.01.22

Very rare. The car is somehow easier and more familiar.

-
-SlashuuR- 15.01.22

Rarely...very rarely...

M
Marvel DC 15.01.22

There is no subway in my city

V
Victor94 15.01.22

Metro is the most atmospheric transport in the whole game!!

P
PRO100Mars 15.01.22

I use the subway a lot, it's good"

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 15.01.22

In order to break away from the pharaohs faster, sometimes I pass several stations.

H
Helena No4ka 15.01.22

FORELLY
I can't do "several stations" :))) Sometimes I do so many things there that I have to rewind "twenty laps" to get rid of it.

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 15.01.22

Helena No4ka
With 6 stars, the main thing is to get closer to repainting. And there already take the nearest wheelbarrow and in MaxPaint. The subway helps a lot with this, of course, if you light it up somewhere in Portland, otherwise you will have to drive more than a few stations! :D

H
Helena No4ka 15.01.22

Repainting is boring. Quick and easy. I stand at the station and periodically shoot helicopters flying up. Then again under the roof in anticipation of the next portion of helicopters. You can also run home in the crossfire, well ... or just take the train. No one will get me there :)

n
nikined 15.01.22

The metro, especially the underground one, is very boring and takes a long time, and if you leave, you can skip the station, so I don’t use it.
PS. Is there one station on the third island?