3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anomaly 15.01.22 12:28 am

Do you use metro? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Hey!
Please tell me if this is true and how it is done: I was told by a crazy person that in GTA 3: Liberty City you can capture the ring train and drive it. Is it true or not? If yes, how to do it?
Thanks in advance...
166 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 15.01.22

It is useful to shoot down dozens of helicopters, destroy a hundred cars and a thousand peds for statistics, and then ride in a circle (upper) to knock down the stars.

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

Shephard, I find it useful. With the help of the subway, you can do a lot of things: hide from the cops and gangs, transport around Liberty City, just pass the time. Whoever improvises will find something to do there.

H
Helena No4ka 15.01.22

By the way, right now I'm watching another series of CSI: Crime Scene NY. I took a picture of one upper metro from the screen, either Tracks, or Nycta ... Hmm, sir ... It will be cleaner in Moscow ...
pix.playground.ru

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

And in St. Petersburg, too, much cleaner!

P
Pai Cheng Tien 15.01.22

I have already seen but rarely use the subway in Liberty

O
Oleg1500jk 15.01.22

rarely

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 15.01.22

Damn, what a stupid topic and stupid question. You would also ask "Are you using the helpfully provided car?"
Fools...

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

Andrew LEE aKa Triada, don't come here if you don't like something! There is such a folk wisdom: be silent - you will pass for a smart one!

P
Pai Cheng Tien 15.01.22

Where would it be better in Weiss or in GTA 4

g
gtaman 15.01.22

Andrew LEE aKa Triada
The only fool here is you.

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 15.01.22

Well, great! How to patch KDE2 under OS/2?

g
gtaman 15.01.22

The brain is first patched with an anti-flud durogonic patch.

F
FlogGnaw 15.01.22

No one will answer you, it was not necessary to insult

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

Andrew LEE aKa Triada, you have to be more polite, then people will talk to you normally!

P
Pai Cheng Tien 15.01.22

Niko was there but it was already 7 years after GTA 3

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

Today I played GTA III on my laptop. For some reason, there are no pedestrians at the Portland Metro station in the Red Light District. Although in theory they should be. How can I get them back to the station?
On a normal computer, I have them on this station.

S
Simon_ 15.01.22

Egor_pskov, I don’t have it either. It was so conceived that at the beginning of the game there would be no people in the closed subway.

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

The Prokiller, I mean the Portland skytrain, or in another way it is also called the light rail.

n
number 9 large 15.01.22

I use

V
Victor94 15.01.22

Egor_Pskov
maybe it's the draw distance that suffers, or just some kind of tank? Or you have an unpatched version. or something else. the metro in GTA 3 is cool in places even cooler than in GTA 4 because in GTA 4 you almost don’t use the metro at all.