3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
headluck 19.01.22 10:18 pm

Game Expectations (Alan Wake 2)

I would like to know your opinion about the possible continuation of Alan .... Who will say what about this?

For example, I don’t see Alan’s continuation, it seems to me that the story has already been told ... It will be very sad if Remedy develops in the second part (if it is of course) the ideas embodied in the dialsi .... IMHO wandering through a distorted reality is not the best option ....If only the developers can surprise us with something.
It seems to me that in this case it would be reasonable to do something like a prequel, although I personally do not like it when they do it .... But there is good ground for this! Namely, the six-episode mini-series "Bright Falls: A Prequel to Alan Wake", which left more questions than answers, even for those who have already passed Alan. It is only necessary to develop the ideas laid down very well ... pay very much attention to Bright Falls itself and its individual inhabitants ... it would be nice to diversify the gameplay (but within reasonable limits and for GTA, of course, do not mow). I even came up with the name "Welcome to Bright Falls".

Who has what wishes? Ideas? Thoughts on a possible sequel to this great game?
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vavila163 19.01.22

I think until there is a happy ending, it will be possible to stamp and continue the series

I
Infiltrator 19.01.22

Alan doesn't mind riveting often.

w
wilder tier 19.01.22

Vavila163, yeah, not every year. If Alan 2 comes out in 2013, it will be normal

V
Vavila163 19.01.22

WilderTier 2, I think it is possible in this, if the American nightmare, of course, is ported before the fall. Nevertheless, the first Alan was a port and it will also be, and so consider that 2 years have passed officially since the first part, so the developers are making a new part most likely ... I think despite the desire to find out what's next, it will turn out that in 2013.

h
headluck 19.01.22

If they stamp, then the quality of the product will suffer greatly from this! Remedy is not one of those ... who does it so fast .... They are FINA)))))) everything is going slowly for them!
although... you can always sell a license for a brand to some yubiks... and bludgeon an Alan a year.... but it won't come to that!!! I hope.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 19.01.22

Headluck
They are FINA))))))
Good argument. There is nothing to oppose directly))

And to be honest, I agree with you, and I hope that it will not reach the assembly line. For it will be a complete fail.

I
Infiltrator 19.01.22

And then another feil. I can already see the sign Alan Wake Modern nightmare 3 or Alanfield

B
BioGen 19.01.22

I had an idea, here Alan comes to his home and something went wrong, his house almost exploded and he, without anything, wanders in search of help and then he sees an abandoned library, it is large and there are a lot of old books that have not yet been stolen (later I’ll add why), he stays there to spend the night and waits. He rolled into an affair)) And the main events take place before the trip to the town! I think that this can shed light on the essence of these creatures and how they got into this world, that is this will be the first meeting with the ghost of a girl)

I
Iglik33 19.01.22

I would like it to become what they promised to do the first part, with an open world, and other goodies, I was very upset when it came out with linear levels