3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22 10:35 pm

Ending [spoilers] (Sleeping Dogs)

Discussing the ending

ATTENTION, spoilers are possible, so carefully read the posts!

Spoiler Do you find the ending of the game too vague?
65 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22

shtirp
Straight wild west!
And by the way, he correctly noticed the militants of the 90s.
Spoiler Shen's leg was drilled with a drill, and after that he didn’t exactly limp, but rushed like an Astrokhan elk.

I immediately remember the film with Dolph Lungren "Showdown in Little Tokyo" how he had endless rounds of ammunition in the M16 at the end of the film, shot without reloading, and only in shorts. Probably the trainer used on Ammo. And so the film is good with good actors Brandon Lee and of course naked Tina Carrera))

M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22

Although the same project, it just makes no sense to continue. Developers won't go for it. So, as I see it, there will be no continuation. Take for example
True Crime LA - Nick, there are several endings, but they are also not finished, except for one - the fall.
True Crime NYC - Markus, two endings: a good cop and a bad cop, there is also some kind of brevity of events, as if the developers wanted to save at least on the final, is it unclear ??
Well, True Crime HK - which abandoned / closed and changed its name to Sleeping Dog's (I wonder why? another developer?) Of course, not such a decent presence of endings as we would like, because 2012 was on the dora, but they retained all the zest - understatement. Only True Crime Russia (Russia) is left))) With our brigades and other organized crime groups, worse than American corrupt cops and some kind of decorated triads.

[
[Inquisitor] 19.01.22

MikkoBellick13
The name changed because Activision retained the rights to the True Crime trademark, and the game was released by a completely different publisher!

G
Gerc 19.01.22

The ending was kind of spontaneous. I hoped that the hero would become the main of the Triads and would clean out the rest of the Red Poles, or at least the corrupt inspector would crash. And then they showed some kind of slurred video and that's it. I did not even expect that the ending is in this place. Damn, the game went through in 16 hours, sadness.

-
-Wargozz- 19.01.22

It's strange that GG didn't finish the triad like that, there was only one grandmother left, he would have slammed her and that's it, the end of crime.

Y
YasinPen 19.01.22

there will be 10 other women in her place ..

a
agula98 19.01.22

spoilerjacks sorry, but the ending with a hint of part 2

D
Dr Mauser 19.01.22

I had this ending: After defeating Lee (the entire police branch was pumped), they showed a video of how the GG speaks with the inspector and provides evidence that he is guilty and he is imprisoned. After that, the GG speaks with Tel (it seems that this is the name of the inspector) and Babka is watching this (I don’t remember her name, like Aunt Jun).

t
trydrv 19.01.22

Dr.Mauser
She's like that for everyone. There is only one ending :c

f
febll 19.01.22

Slightly muddy ending. I hope they make a sequel or extension.

T
Tair 19.01.22

The developers of the game cheaters all threw videos about the choice between cops and the triad on the Internet, but it turned out that they made the plot linear. It is strange, moreover, that no one seemed to rush them. I would like United Front Games to raise a lot of money and issue a new part with an emphasis on True Crime soon.

M
Maklline66 19.01.22

I'm not sure exactly, but are cop missions mandatory? Suddenly, there will be a different ending if they are not fulfilled ...

m
madman_92 19.01.22

Maklline66
are mandatory, at some point the tasks for the triad disappear before completing the missions for the cops.

T
T-and 19.01.22

I join - the ending is one, which is very disappointing. I wish there was at least a choice between triads and cops.

G
Guzick 19.01.22

Maklline66
will not work like this. Everything is in order there, there will come a moment when the missions of the triads will end until you pass as a cop)
about the ending, I really liked how Shen did Pendrew, because he didn’t touch him with a finger)))

n
nighthawkreal 19.01.22

The hero is clearly made of steel, managed not to die, after everything that happened to him.

l
lololllllllllllllll 19.01.22

The plot is standard. And who watched films about the mafia, even a primitive one. Sorry Jackie. The hero is an immortal bodybuilder who retained the honor and respect of the wry-nosed old woman, even though he is a policeman.

O
OldStar23 19.01.22

I myself didn’t like the end that Jackie was killed (

l
lololllllllllllllll 19.01.22

OldStar23
Introduce me too, bro! Drink a bottle for me...

A
Adam J. 19.01.22

In the second part of True Crime New York - 3 endings! The first - a good cop, a bad cop and a very bad cop, in the third ending - the guy does not meet his dead friend, but leaves with a bag of money