3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22 10:35 pm

Ending [spoilers] (Sleeping Dogs)

Discussing the ending

ATTENTION, spoilers are possible, so carefully read the posts!

Spoiler Do you find the ending of the game too vague?
65 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoBaH4 19.01.22

Sorry Jackie. He was a good guy.

O
Ozon58 19.01.22

Normal ending, but I would still help 18k.

B
Bola1695 19.01.22

The ending is quite normal. It makes you think about the continuation. Most of all, I feel sorry for Jackie.

s
smit111 19.01.22

MikkoBellick13
and the fact that he also received a glass of shot in the chest and then jumped is it quite normal?))))

M
McEclipse 19.01.22

smit111
yes i always do that

B
Bouuy 19.01.22

I think the game is short.

B
Biglittlemath 19.01.22

When I started playing, I thought that it was Watch dogs and could not understand why everything was not like in the trailer and when it would be possible to hack traffic lights xD . And the game is cool)))

s
smit111 19.01.22

McEclipse
yeah)) you in the sternum with a fraction and you run further))

s
smit111 19.01.22

Boouy
think so too

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 19.01.22

Why didn't you like the ending? In my opinion, it is logical and correct. Well, Wei, being a cop, cannot become the head of the triad.

A
Ardan 19.01.22

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
No one says that they didn't like the ending, the game just ends unexpectedly, I thought it was the penultimate task and there will be the final

one.

H
Hunter536 19.01.22

dates are needed so that totems, safes and other rubbish appear on the map

l
lev1athan479 19.01.22

Strange ending, left many questions unresolved. Our GG kills one "red pole", but remains true to another. But as we all remember, he is a policeman. His goal was not to cut one out so that the other got more, but to try to pit them against each other so that they would start waging war with each other and thus destroy the triad from the inside. If you think further, this would lead to the destruction of Sun-un-yi and the rise of 18k. Then what was the point of introducing it? And why did Pendrew kill Uncle Po and turn in GG? What did he want to show?

r
reiko-73 19.01.22

we play as a corrupt policeman cop who betrays everyone and is not even faithful to his own honor.

p
prodigy007 19.01.22

the ending is weak ... they did it for a prototype 2 count

M
Motherland lover 19.01.22

lev1athan479 Wey was
sold by Pendrew as part of a deal with Poe, the details of which were not clear to me either. Well, the uncle was hacked just for this reason (so as not to blather about the deal). Although, it may well be that there are answers in Wei's smartphone. To be honest, I was too lazy to get into it by the end of the game.

Hunter536
Not totems, but altars.
"Orthodox shamans". Gyks.

R
RIPEN 19.01.22

Damn just recently moved away from the ending of Mafia 2 where they kill their best friend, and here is the same story with Jackie ... so I wanted this particular character to stay alive! fak ... (

A
Astoria 19.01.22

For a very long time, games did not please me as much as sleeping dogs. The ending logically completes the story, explaining absolutely all the questions about the plot. I don't understand what else you are missing? Let's look at the end of the game logically and with a bit of realism, Wei Shen still put things in order within the triad, removing the most blood-shifted leaders. Why didn't he kill Granny Jiang? What about the meaning? It’s true that they noticed here that in her place there will immediately be a dozen power-hungry aunts, and she is the most adequate among others, and it is she who throws us an envelope with a flash drive. Wei made an unspoken pact with her, leaving her as a resistance force for the 18K. And besides, no one will ever wipe out all the triads from the face of the earth, because for so many years they have built a huge business, which is put on stream and, in any case, is carried out with the permission of some corrupt officers.
More about Pendrew. he's still a bitch ;) Killing him is too easy, and Shen is not a killer, but after all a valiant policeman. Therefore, I completely agree with Guzick, this act is gorgeous. Everything is within the law, and Pendrew is waiting for a more colorful ending than a bullet in the forehead.

a
animudebil 19.01.22

Yes, when I started, I was hoping for a choice at the end, between the triad and the police... Well, this ending suited me, and this phrase: GG: "I liked Hong Kong", Ten: "But which Hong Kong exactly?" . Great game.

Y
YurOK.72 19.01.22

Astoria
We're left wondering what thoughts Pendrew had in his head before the trip to his hell. And so much the better - there will be time to comprehend your actions. Jackie still did not survive (Although it's better than slowly dying in a coffin, isn't it?