3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGROterrorist 25.01.22 09:46 pm

How are things in pg? (Diablo 2)

Hello Did you enter the runwords

as you wanted?
Which online, decreased or increased.
When was the launch of the ladder?
How much does a zod cost now?
Did the dober move out from mom?
122 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tong Biis 25.01.22

Dobermn wrote:
In contrast, you will play with foreigners - you don’t want to return right away)
Our mentality is closer. And the English speakers are completely different, less sincerity. Still, they are a little more fun to play with.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

Dobermn wrote:
In contrast, you will play with foreigners - you don’t want to return right away) I
played. On our Warcraft 3 server - most of the people there are Latinos now (although I haven't logged in for a long time, mb dumped in reforge) - they perfectly joined, typical pg content from your friendlist. I immediately wanted to return to the off, where most of the Europe that came across to me was from the Russian Federation; C

ZY . With one Peruvian ter for their football, it turned out that the problems are the same there ;D

m
magyarorszag 25.01.22

zachem sratsa na forume, esli mojno prosto ne igrat zdes?

o
obsessed 25.01.22

magyarorszag, nado ybedit' vas, 4to vi sdelali nepravilniy vibor! i nasolit' firqy ;DD

D
Doberman 25.01.22

Tong Biis an overwhelming
feeling that everyone around wants to slam you and constant args from all sides do not let you relax when playing with strangers. although some people enjoy it, I also had it, but I got tired of it.

D
Doberman 25.01.22

magyarorszag
you can not play and shit.
this is the highest stage of evolution after draining through the lower basin.

B
Bitard 25.01.22

Foreigners have exactly one plus - they do not run after you in order to buy / sell something. Surely almost everyone, playing on pg, met with situations like:
- q,, po4em, X?
- q, vex
- go za mal?
- ne
- da za vex nikto ne kupit
- nu posmotrim
[after 5 minutes]
- nu 4to, prodal?
- net
[in an hour]
- q, nu 4to, prodal x?
[Next day]
- q, esli ne prodal, za um kuplu!

In the reverse situation, the seller, on the contrary, sits on his ears, giving a billion reasons for the usefulness of the thing, including IMBA-BUILD, where this thing is used and also scribbles in PM every 5/10 min / day
- nu wo, NADUMAL? (And he writes this even being previously sent to hell).
I have not seen this with foreigners, it is true. And this applies not only to the game, but rather the mentality a la "boar on the jump."

o
obsessed 25.01.22

Yes, it's okay!
LeoHao, no, not normal. everything is subjective, kaesh, but run like a bruised, 5k times in Travi, because. there is a slightly higher chance - no, thanks. ) the firk has problems understanding how much "freebie" is needed per capita (in the conditions of the outflow of souls, which he did not recognize), and now it doesn't matter. but he still won't be able to "cut down" anything, for non_it reasons.

Bitard, Dobermn, look, here you are writers! :D your names irl are not Jehiel-Leib ben Arye Fainzilberg and Evgeny Petrovich Kataev by any chance? ;D

B
Bitard 25.01.22

Obsessed
Ilf and Petrov, "Single-storey pools".

o
obsessed 25.01.22

Bitard, oh still wei, sho is, that is! :'D

L
LeoHao 25.01.22

Obsessed
And what's the point in seasons of two years, if with a drop like on offs now, in six months everyone will have a chest of bers?
Can't get drunk, yes. It's a pity.

o
obsessed 25.01.22

LeoHao, la, how you zadolbali here already, eh! : D Well, what the hell is "with a drop like on offe" ?? )) what led to this idea? There are 2 extremes, and from the first, everyone will certainly be thrown into the second! :D

Chest
of Berov Zhahov © firk )) memes you need to know ;D

It's a pity.
I would not be sorry for the above reason )) he thinks in a peculiar way and this leaves an imprint on the result )) zazyr South Park series about "it" ;-)

B
Bitard 25.01.22

LeoHao
On the offe, a high drop of runes, but a low drop of everything that can be bought on them: boards, rares, crafts. That is, the runes are not an end in themselves, but a means. That's the whole difference.

L
LeoHao 25.01.22

Bitard
Cool same! MF is no longer the lot of rogues, because. TP set - 4 ist, arachnid - vex, how to, etc. Krap, such as oculos - for free. Ber = Jah+
I didn't understand anything at first, but then I understood! All in all, a very interesting economy. I think it will be optimized with patches and new RVs.

Obsessed

Obsessed wrote:
there are 2 extremes
There will always be an alternative opinion, some more, some less need a drop. Just off in this case acts as a measure, a reference point.
Obsessed wrote:
memes need to know ;D
:C

o
obsessed 25.01.22

I think it will be optimized with patches and new RVs.
LeoHao, oh, I would change the word to "hope". :D although, I'm unlikely to be banging tightly already ..

about memes: firk here really got sick at the time with this "you all need a chest of jaxes" and when I see how he bit someone, I start to think that his logic was not subjective and it makes me sad :D

off in this case acts as a measure
on offe zadran rundrop. me personally, with two children, etc. suits, but objectively - too high. and here is low. But - poh3r (as they say it's over ;D)

L
LeoHao 25.01.22

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
the rundrop is pulled up on the off. me personally, with two children, etc. suits, but objectively - too high. and here is low.
I now have about a hundred hours in diablo 2.
From what has fallen - three minds and one ist, a few items. I don't think it's a lot. With one child, it suits me too, but with two, probably not; DDD
Shl - the cross-platform is finally chic. I bought it on a computer and went to solo to shoot on a ninka.

o
obsessed 25.01.22

LeoHao, about the sad drop on the offe (although I understand that this is just a coincidence): a runes somehow fell sadly in d2r (although I didn’t bathe), then I decided to knock out a Gryphon from Pindle (: D) and the G-d sent me 2 Chams for 5 days of evening races (!!!). nuances: on the off then Chum was a speck (right now, it seems like it won’t be); I did not leak them for real (because I don’t have this habit: C). it is obvious that if you shoot tightly, everything will be caught and INIGMA will still be consumer goods, which every fool has. yes, it is undeniable. and even though the uniques are there in price, the rundrop would still be worth letting go. but they seem to have different purposes :-

F
Fan of Obsessed 25.01.22

Obsessed
and I'll contribute my five kopecks about Zhakhov's chest :)
When the pandemic began, I flew into a trachomod out of nothing to do) at that time, streamers were actively playing it, and against this background, interest arose. Started for the Zealot, and got just at the start of the season. I banged the old fashioned way, alone, in a password-protected game, the habit remained from hardcore :) having hardly picked up a mal pul for the Orthodox oath, I washed it down in the first ethereal small crescente that came across. Hellish Baal also surrendered with him. At some point, tired of seclusion, I began to enter open games, and in one of them I came across a guy, later we became friends with him, and the idea came up to farm keys in different games, collect a case and I dismantle Uber, stick around and sell profits in half. And then some unrealistic dust rushed, the first torch was nekr 20-18 (left for Sur ber), then just fit, that in conditions of a shortage of supply, scattered like pies, and the guy farmed the keys from a machine gun. Two or three weeks later, he and I were super dressed) I cooked Phoenix for the first time, they collected a furik with BODT with the second charm, scored on an uber quest and just played for fun. Dream-team) well, in the process, of course, they were overgrown with wealth, the drop of runes there is very high, and we played literally for days on end)) both of us, accustomed to the ascetic gameplay of PG, of course, were hungry for all sorts of super clothes, and runwords, and evenly smeared our two Wishlist, set a goal - quickly saved up, and bought the right thing. Well, around the middle of the season, I really lost interest))) for some time it helped to transfer to another character and farm them, there was no thing in the game that I could not buy, I could collect any character in the best equipment, except perhaps some specific circus cells (2barb/20/visio could not find and buy in any way), or jewels, but in fact they were not needed. Then he began to ignore the items, too lazy to even make this fuss for the lowruns, but in fact the trade there is just a fairy tale, you click on the item from the site, indicate the price, the buyer finds you himself, and contacts you.
And after I finally collected a pack of good smalllocks with damage and HP, my motivation to play disappeared completely)) so the chest of Jahs is a real EVIL))) for several years I lost interest in the game))

At the moment I'm skating on PG, inspired by block -Enzel's mirror) in ten days from the drop - Gul and Pul ___) and joyfully, and at the same time funny)))

B
Bitard 25.01.22

Fan of Obsessed
Well, yes. It remains only to add that if that friend had thrown you, then you would have been MMMMMMAXIMUM charged for the game, motivated for another 5 years. Otherwise, you don’t need to carry wigs, no one throws them - boring things.

F
Fan of Obsessed 25.01.22

Bitard
Yes, I didn’t even have such thoughts, for the drawings are useless) the head needs to be treated if it’s something significant for someone) there were moments of course for trust :)