3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGROterrorist 25.01.22 09:46 pm

How are things in pg? (Diablo 2)

Hello Did you enter the runwords

as you wanted?
Which online, decreased or increased.
When was the launch of the ladder?
How much does a zod cost now?
Did the dober move out from mom?
122 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 31.01.22

Fan of Obsessed, in, you are the real Jehiel-Leib ben Arie! 🇮🇱 rolled such a sheet! ;D
no one argues for the chest, but you must admit, when in Russia 🇬🇧 they tell you "the standards of the car are not yet available, train on the Zhiguli for another 15 years", is this also an extreme? here, I'm just talking about it.

LeoHao, you know something else. and now the perspective: either the dubious gameplay of offs with the norms of graphon or .. vice versa.

C
CONSTRUCTION 31.01.22

Obsessed
I understand :) there is an extreme, and then an extreme, the question is where is the "golden mean"?)
In long seasons, of course, there are pluses, but there are also minuses, a high rundrop is also not good, it went through my own experience, where the haitir rune is dirt .
In the context of the gameplay of this game, what do you do in the endgame, in the top crew? Run into statodroch?) There is no limit to any perfection, but for me this is a dubious pleasure.

I didn’t play resurrected, I watched the stream a couple of times, and I don’t like it visually at all, on the other hand, the game “came to life”, a lot of casual games, and nostalgic dads returned, but the second one is more of a temporary phenomenon

This is purely my IMHO, but the game lacks some kind of movement, global events, complex locations, monsters with some kind of features, and even a banal system of "achievements" like in MMOs

S
Sweety_Mustard 31.01.22

A fan of Obsessed wrote:
the game lacks the
Doctor "achievements" system, call the doctor!!! I can imagine - the achievement "dobirnap" - throw 10 friends on enigmas XD
Mb you also need to fit a horse for a donat? This is such a genre, except for the graph for him in d2, everything is almost perfect - damn it, even her successful clones have become the same long-livers - titanium quest, makeup down, go. Moreover, d2 has something that they don’t have (well, it’s not that pvp for a firk - there’s a lot of it) - interesting pvp, though with a zero balance ;C

C
CONSTRUCTION 31.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
well, I went too far with the achievements, perhaps) I don’t pretend to be an absolute truth, but as fun at the endgame, I think it was quite the place to be for some part of the audience.

PvP is interesting for anyone, but I won’t even start in PG conditions. This is from the category of schizophrenia, half a year or a year to carry on a combat-ready character, I'll burn out in the process.

L
LeoHao 31.01.22

Obsessed wrote:
LeoHao, you know what else. and now the perspective: either the dubious gameplay of offs with the norms of graphon or .. vice versa.
Back in the beta test, I switched to the classic graphics and did not understand how I had been playing all these years and why)))
I like the offs due to the lack of wigs, the presence of third-party marketplaces. I put on a tr-sorka with infi, and drove the chill everywhere. Now I'm tired, I sold the infi, and bought an enigma, a couple of skylers and I also drive everywhere as a druid. Yes, you can throw tomatoes, but I'm fine.

Obsessed wrote:
rundrop should still be omitted.
And increase the duration of the seasons at least up to a year))

S
Sweety_Mustard 31.01.22

LeoHao
in the window you start and oops - norms graphon

L
LeoHao 31.01.22

Sweety_Mustard

Spoiler

o
obsessed 31.01.22

Sweety_Mustard, so in the terry years, when the FIRST QUAKE slowed down people, there was also a magic "-" button, which reduced the window almost to the point ;D however, let me send such a "normal graphics" photobooth :D
besides, how can you forget the covenants of the firk that d2 norms only in fullscreen? I follow the tablets of the ancestors! ;D

A fan of Obsessed, movement is cool, but some senile feeling is tormenting that they won’t make “norms” now) I would have had to expand the chest on the classics (which they forgot about) from the “movements”.

half a year or a year to steam
the term is still okay, but TO CARRY ..)
extremes, karoch .. again about the same three)

S
Sweety_Mustard 31.01.22

Obsessed
in fullscreen is also a normal graphon - if with an aperture grille on a steep Iyama. These old toys were drawn under CRT monitors, and you can simulate the same image on LCD only by running the game in a window.

o
obsessed 31.01.22

if with an aperture grille on the cool Iyama
Sweety_Mustard, :DDD damn it, I somehow overlooked this vario, yeah ..

[
[[gmr]] 31.01.22

Obsessed wrote:
the rundrop is pulled up on the off. me personally, with two children, etc. suits, but objectively - too high.
I haven't logged into d2r for a couple of months already... Today I logged in for 10 minutes, as a result I dropped a ber+vex in one game... I'll probably come back in a couple more months)))
P.S. Well, this is individual, as I understand it, many with whom I communicate have knocked out units of runes for all the time. I flew in such a way that I really lost interest in a month or two. Berov pieces 5, 2 jahas, 4 suras, 3Lo ... I didn’t even count the rest, there already the score of each rune is close to 10. But such extremes of drop as in PG, I, as a family person, also have nothing to do ... the result is similar, loss of interest, only the reason is exactly the opposite)

o
obsessed 31.01.22

as a result, ber+vex dropped in one game...
[[gmr]], oh no.. they choke everywhere :((( I hope you wrote "firq pomogi" in an empty chat? ;D

[
[[gmr]] 31.01.22

Obsessed wrote:
I hope you wrote "firq pomogi" in the empty chat? ;D
I broke into every game with this phrase, apparently this is the reason for such a generous dropets))) Apparently firk still got a job as a developer for blizzam and these are secret cads))

o
obsessed 31.01.22

[[gmr]], nothing but the exchange rate of the dollar - his handiwork!

B
Bitard 31.01.22

Obsessed
Outplayed everyone! Just won!

F
FludoTron 31.01.22

Bitard wrote: I
outplayed everyone!
Well, it is. Everyone left, but he plays - it turns out he outplayed everyone.

[
[[gmr]] 31.01.22

Obsessed wrote:
nothing but the exchange rate of the dollar - his handiwork
Kryptu, by the way, is also in a fever because of his antics))))

o
obsessed 31.01.22

FludoTron, "the firk stayed, but everyone left, which only benefited" - I read Bitard's message like this))

[[gmr]], in my opinion, the crypt exists mainly to make it feverish ))

D
Doberman 31.01.22

I think this is a sign xD Decided to accidentally poke at bonuses.

PS who zazhil 2k and did not try the game - you are here: D https://www.playground.ru/bonus/prizes/diablo_ii_resurrected-4706

B
Bitard 31.01.22

Dobermn
Advertising of third-party resources so-and-so (