3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGROterrorist 25.01.22 09:46 pm

How are things in pg? (Diablo 2)

Hello Did you enter the runwords

as you wanted?
Which online, decreased or increased.
When was the launch of the ladder?
How much does a zod cost now?
Did the dober move out from mom?
122 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 14.02.22

3m3m
Duck and 1.13 is passed by any class with empty slots. The only question is the user's stability.

D
Doberman 14.02.22

T-Fox
mob buff is another simplification, now 99 is much easier to farm. there is some kind of mb difficulty in the first hours of the game on normal or in bomzheshmot on hell, and the rest of the time it only goes to plus.

The game is still played by any build on all difficulties from 5 to 30 hours. Yes, even without gear, literally. The only difficulty is that you need to think a little and click more actively and more competently with the mouse. Well, you can go through the game without attacking and without casting anything against a single mob.

It is unlikely that anyone will argue that it is more difficult to pass the game or pump 90+ lvl on class than on the boat.

o
obsessed 14.02.22

it’s more difficult to get 90+ lvl per class than on the
Dobermn boat, it depends on the presence of a sidekick who will say / won’t say: “are you sho, debil, in 2022 to banter on class?” ))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.02.22

Obsessed
reasonable question

T
T Fox 14.02.22

Dobermn
by "pass the game" means that you, being a complete noob who just bought a disc with the game, put d2 and in a couple of days complete the hell difficulty.

Now, without getting into Google, without gaming experience, it is more difficult to complete AD. I think that if you let the average guy play d2 for the first time, he will start again more than once.
Only knowledge helps to pass d2 with any class. Knowledge of where, how and what to get to complete the adventure.

What about pumping up, they took the 99th in the barn, as far as I know

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

How to softly call a person in pg a moron? Call him to play on cl!

D
Doberman 14.02.22

T-Fox
In the context of pg, this is all simplification.

B
Bitard 14.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
How to softly call a person in pg a moron?
The Build.

C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22

Bitard
Yyarghrlp :D

o
obsessed 14.02.22

in the barn they took the 99th
T-Fox, tin. sometimes it feels like we are on a bdsm forum :D

How to gently call a person in pg a moron?
Sweety_Mustard, that's right, on pg it will be soft, on d2r - in full force ;D although seriously, it's just a matter of hobbies. you know for Mark (do not think, sho Bernes)? he tightly stuck to xs cells. every evening, coming from the factory. Who is ready to imagine himself in his place now? I don't think he's even ready yet. :D and most importantly - does he regret the result? sitting in the queue of a provincial semi-clinic ..)

T
T Fox 14.02.22

Obsessed
that is not, there lvl, they say, went well on cows, relatively well.
I even came across forum discussions of the start of the season, where some people with their team made 1-99lvl in 39 hours of play. Lvl really took much worse from mobs, but, as I suppose, exp was cut according to some other formula and dripped at least after the 90th, at least after the 98th.

And also, I don’t know in which version, you drain one can to vendors, and then you buy it out, holding the shift, and you have a full belt with these cans. It was convenient. Given that mp banks, merchants did not barge. Fulks were also bought.;))) But with a small mena pool, mana banks are more useful than fulks, in certain situations;)

o
obsessed 14.02.22

lvl, they say, went well on cows
lvl and really took much worse from mobs than
T-Fox, I'm confused! :D or a cow is not a mob? )))

1-99lvl for 39 hours of play
😵🙈

T
T Fox 14.02.22

An obsessed
cowshed was opened after killing a baal. By this time, you can only take the 60th lvl from the strength. But yes, I misunderstood.

HIGH lvl, they say, went well on cows ;)))) Well, probably due to some other formulas for fines for exp. or their lvl was much higher than the current one. It turned out that lvl is taken worse than now, but at the same time, 99 is a hundred times easier to take

o
obsessed 14.02.22

T-Fox, well, these are flaws, of course, they should have been corrected otherwise ABUSERS would start to EXPLOIT them. =) it would be cool if, like Bishop Mu, firk was a fan of the old versions of d2, kept this one here and periodically wrote: "you are all fans of the casual d2 ofc" :D

in general, the availability of top ways to achieve gaming goals is a so-so feature. there was a buzz on Lolkara: the strength of the mobs changed smoothly over time. well, like you flew into another throne, and there are bulls with dolls and dmg / hp they have * 1.25))) and the farts are on fire and nothing has passed, writes "soft spot")))

D
Doberman 14.02.22

T-Fox wrote:
lvl 1-99 for 39 hours of play
well T-Fox
well, but you say it was more difficult.
on the boat I saw the fastest 1-99 in 13 days in public rooms.

T
T Fox 14.02.22

having participated in the discussion of the ancient version of d2, I wanted to pass 1.09. I'll wait for my weekend and go to wool the Internet in search of this miracle. I'll do some kind of assassin with traps and a phoenix strike. Or a barbarian on a whirlwind. Or maybe nekra on the bone, on the poison and on the explosion ...

D
Doberman 14.02.22

T-Fox
I'm jealous when I have so much free time =)

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Dobermn wrote: I'm
jealous of having so much free time =)
Says the one who farmed enough pg bonuses to win d2r. I won’t be surprised if, due to the lack of free time, soon you will also win a PC for him XD

D
Doberman 14.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, you know, for 16 years I have accumulated a few points on my account) I only feasted, only in one topic I farmed for 5 games xD
won by the way quickly, in a couple of minutes.

o
obsessed 14.02.22

16 years on the Dobermn
account, you are a forum nolifer! ;-) pissed here even more time than me!!
Spoiler me!!!!!