3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
black prince 07.02.22 10:46 pm

Do you read books on paper or on a computer?

Subject
235 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEO.PS 07.02.22

And I LISTEN to them!!!!

A
Anya Celm 07.02.22

Well, how will it work. To be honest, I’ve been reading on my computer lately, because I don’t always have money and the availability of the book itself in books. store. And there are sites on the net where these books can be downloaded for free.

t
technician-san 07.02.22

And I LISTEN to them!!!!

So they are read in front of a microphone from a book, screen ...

F
FainA 21 07.02.22

It depends. If there is a book, then I read it in the traditional way for this. But if it is not there, you have to search on the Internet and read it on your computer. I like the first option more, because. staring at the monitor tired eyes.

S
Sidzuko 07.02.22

and I search in the Internet and print at public expense. so mona say, read from paper

E
EN.Counter 07.02.22

I read some books on PSP. Pretty convenient. :)

D
Dairel 07.02.22

exclusively on the communicator))

M
MANBOY 07.02.22

Thanks to the Model To Assemble transfer, I already have an impressive audio library of books, though of a rather limited style. The rest, purely for aesthetic reasons, I prefer to have on paper.
PS
Somehow my computer burned out, and for 3 weeks of his absence, my library probably replenished with 15-20 books (yes, I read quickly)

K
Kuzma124 07.02.22

In paper form, I read only worthwhile books and educational literature :), otherwise I usually read on the PSP, it’s very convenient, it’s bad to listen to music on the site at the same time ((

c
camelos 07.02.22

Exclusively on paper. When I read on the computer, the atmosphere disappears and so on.

K
Kain BAN 07.02.22

Exclusively on paper.

F
Foil1488 07.02.22

Paper ...

You read at the computer for 20-30 minutes and your eyes will hurt for another half an hour. Well, his eyesight is planted.

Moreover, there are not so many such books on the net. Where the hell am I going to get more soviet books on exposition, manuscripts of some personalities and selected nonsense about Hyperborea)
it’s so ... inspired by recently read.

V
Velldanas 07.02.22

May's mother reads books by Steven Spielberg on the campus... PPC.... I would die! There are 300 pages for sure! I can barely read 3-5 pages per camp like creatives...it's better to read a book live...
PS I've only read two books in my life...and I only read Igromania magazine...and I've stopped buying lately. ..))

R
Rumasoid 07.02.22

I don't read them at all...

S
SkippeR- 07.02.22

I've only read two books in my life...
just PPC... like a nerd...

t
technician-san 07.02.22

PS I have only read two books in my life.

What????
1 - Primer
2 - Playboy???

L
Light of War 07.02.22

I paid for reading on a computer with -1 vision. At first, my eyes were terribly sore and watery, and then everything went away and I was delighted, but I noticed that in the distance I began to see worse! So read after that on it. In general, I do not despair, the main thing is to want to restore vision, but this is not here ...

P
Predator Kissa... 07.02.22

On the phone.)

x
xandee 07.02.22

On a computer or phone. I haven't read a normal paper book for probably six months.

M
Meit Deist 07.02.22

it's terrible to read on the phone, after two or three hours the eyes get tired :) on the subject: right now I'm reading The Witcher on my computer, I read

H.G.

program icebook drives