3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
black prince 07.02.22 10:46 pm

Do you read books on paper or on a computer?

Subject
235 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Dude 07.02.22

Paper version.

D
DEviLPr0 07.02.22

Now only on paper

D
DenKuz 07.02.22

I read exclusively in paper form, because my eyes get tired of electronic. Haven't tried the audio book yet.

t
tenon 07.02.22

I read the electronic version, I buy "real" only those that I really liked, there is too much "ambiguous" (to put it mildly) literature now being published ...

D
DEviLPr0 07.02.22

And I haven’t tried the audio book yet)

I think it’s disgusting

J
Jackson[x] 07.02.22

paper version

C
CyberHitler 07.02.22

paper

U
Uncle Dan 07.02.22

No, I don't...
I only read books.

r
rock trooper 07.02.22

bowl on the computer.

N
New user 07.02.22

I read a lot on paper. Only one book per computer. I caught myself on an interesting occasion - I like to sit in the kitchen and read while drinking tea. When I was reading a book from the computer and went to the kitchen, I automatically wanted to bring the book.

A
AployDer 07.02.22

I prefer to read in books, well, or at least on A4 printouts, but I can’t on a computer, it’s a pity! I don’t buy books, I take them in the library, rarely, but I buy in the book world!

A
Alpharats 07.02.22

I hate to read from the monitor, I read only paper books. And it's nice to hold a book in your hands, inhale its special smell.

In general, if we talk about "electronic" books, it is quite convenient to read from an iPhone or PDA. :3

p
printing in the infernal 07.02.22

Only paper version. As Arwen accurately pointed out - you need to feel this sweet smell of book paper, feel the rough surface of the sheet with your fingertips. It's kind of a fetish.

4ertovwiG 07.02.22

Has anyone used electronic devices for reading books? if so, are they comfortable at least, in the sense of the eyes do not get tired?

P
Psychodolb 07.02.22

I mostly read on the computer ... cheap and cheerful ... Moreover, not every book deserves to be bought ... but I read it, I liked it - I bought it ... I didn’t like it - I deleted it ...
And not all what you want to read can be found in stores ... even more, most of the books that I read are simply impossible to find in our stores ...

P
Predator Kissa... 07.02.22

That's for sure.)) The last thing I read in stores is definitely not ...

s
sabihondo 07.02.22

In different ways ... More often in paper, though I don’t have the opportunity to always and everywhere carry the entire paper library with me))) and not all books are worth what they demand for them ... plus not all books are so easy to find ...

C
Corvus Snapper 07.02.22

On the paper. The exception is codes (wh40k).

s
soulless grindan 07.02.22

it makes no difference at all, I read on anything, although I prefer the classics on paper, but lately I have noticed that the electronic version is gradually moving into the category of priority

B
BergoVic 07.02.22

Only paper editions