3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
black prince 07.02.22 10:46 pm

Do you read books on paper or on a computer?

Subject
235 Comments
Sort by:
I
IT Show Time 07.02.22

paper books)

L
La fleur celeste 07.02.22

I am most comfortable on paper. I can move it, I can read it lying down. The monitor is uncomfortable.

G
GumbertG 07.02.22

On paper and on the phone.
In particular, I praise the phone, it is comfortable on it, you flip through the pages calmly and there is a huge display. In addition, convenience - downloaded any book in txt and threw it on the body, read it anywhere.
Paper books are hard to get, especially those that are needed, but I read ... I
read several books on the computer using the Book Reader, but still not that ...

F
Forty two 07.02.22

Ordinary books or printouts, also on the mobile when I leave, but the small screen and the finger that gets tired of pressing the scroll button make themselves felt)

M
Mr. Hyde 07.02.22

What are you reading on Monica in general sadism !! So there is nothing better than paper yet =)

L
La fleur celeste 07.02.22

I agree =) Only this is more masochism than sadism =)

n
noname001 07.02.22

Only on paper! Sometimes I print from my computer.

T
TashkaM 07.02.22

I can read in any form. But it is more convenient to read paper text, and even lying on the couch.

O
Ohra 07.02.22

I read exclusively in paper form (and only books, I don’t like printouts from a computer), I have never experienced the above problems with finding the right books, I usually go to Bookvoed and if there is no book I need, I ask for it within a week (maximum two) bring.

E
Engell 07.02.22

Usually I read from the communicator screen - it's more convenient and functional in terms of finding the right fragments and adding notes. But at the same time, I always buy the books I like in a paper version for my home library.

L
Lunx 07.02.22

I often use the online library. You can’t buy everything and there’s no point in downloading either. And the scale can be set large and even reading it turns out lying down :) But if I really liked the book, then I’ll buy it.

A
Ass Fet 07.02.22

only in paper form and only a real book, not a printout.

D
DEviLPr0 07.02.22

The paper version is somehow nicer, but something has to be read from a computer

-
--Andrew-- 07.02.22

I like to read paper, but most often I have to read from my phone or ipod.

O
OlegPP3 07.02.22

I can’t read from the monitor and I don’t read it ..
Because it’s very inconvenient and uncomfortable.
I'm used to it in the old fashioned way, to read paper versions)

A
Alter Fritz 07.02.22

Oleg.P
Entirely agree!

C
Celt 07.02.22

So far, I've only read paperback books. On the computer there is only Infernal City (a book on the TEC series, in English) and that's it. Nothing compares to the feeling of flipping through the pages of a new book that just came out of the press or reading an old, tattered volume by your favorite author.

A
Andy Danilmo 07.02.22

Only on paper!

4ertovwiG 07.02.22

On paper, but it is a pity that soon everything will be in electronic form

K
Keks 07.02.22

I prefer paper books.