3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
<
glo 24.02.22 06:12 pm

Optimization (Elden Ring)

As a matter of fact, yesterday there was an event of Elden Ring in collaboration with the power engineer Red Bull, this event played a large number of streamers, including a streamer (moderator, who did modding tools for each of the parts of the ds). Many of the streamers played the PC version of the game and as it turned out the game suffers from constant microfreezes (at the moment it is not known what caused this - whether it is a problem with the compilation of shaders on the Dx12 version of the game, which is quite easy to fix, or because of the new anti-cheat system that was introduced into the game). Plus a few reddit splitters write that two days before the release, will be added (as is the case with daing light 2, but that's not yet accurate). Plus there is no support for DLSS and AMD FSR, there is no support for ultra-wide monitors (most likely because of the new anti-cheat there will not even be a mod that will fix this problem, because modding for Elden Ring is hell - at least so says Lance McDonald = one of the main moderators of all souls communities, who also confirmed the problem of microfreezes on his yesterday's stream). Plus maybe the game has a memory leak, because several streamers, including Asmongold, have the game hardcracked the computer several times.
101 Comments
Sort by:
<
Kos 24.02.22

gloccc
do you think it will be? then I'll wait until February 23 p.m. to be sure to buy it when it's definitely not there! or not buy if it is!

L
LUTZ Hiray 25.02.22

gloccc
Wait a minute, but they wrote that not Denuvo, but Easy Anti Cheat will be added to the game, this is written in the user agreement, even here, in the Playground, there was a message about this.
https://www.playground.ru/elden_ring/news/v_pk_versii_elden_ring_budet_easy_anticheat-1175220
How can two anti-cheat programs be stuffed into one game at once and say no about one?

g
gloccc 25.02.22

LUTZ Hiray
Izyantichit pretends to ban dishonest players (because in fact this anti-cheat = a rare feat that makes modding the game millions of times more difficult). And shit prevents game piracy ( delays this process for several months ) . So one thing doesn't interfere with the other.

g
gloccc 25.02.22

Kostet12
I pre-ordered a long time ago, but I will issue a refund if craftsmen in the first two weeks do not make a mod to support ultra-wide monitors, do not fix microfreezes and do not fix the memory leak (which I found out a few minutes ago and added info in the first comment)

L
LUTZ Hiray 25.02.22

gloccc
I'm not talking about the fact that one prevents the other from working, why the user agreement talks about one program, but does not talk about another, this is at least not fair to the player.
And don't forget that Bundai Namco has already gone to shit with Tekken 7, I'm not saying, but I hope for the prudence of the publisher
And EAC is just a way to hedge against cases, like the recent one, which knocked out the network component from all 3 souls for a minute

g
gloccc 25.02.22

LUTZ Hiray
So they have to add the crap user agreement the day before release so they can do the same as the developers of daylight 2 = they added the crap info to the game page two days before release. And again, infa about shit is not one hundred percent confirmed (as I wrote above). I'm more worried about the fact that the game has microfreezes, the game has a memory leak and there is no support for ultrawide (and due to the fact that isiantic makes modding the game millions of times more difficult, then most likely even craftsmen will not be able to create a mod) and these three problems 100% confirmed in the version of the game that the streamers played at the event (I know from has already announced the day one patch, but I don't believe they will fix all the problems)

N
Nabeg 25.02.22

gloccc
I thought so, Denuvo is everywhere) the uttermost
tin of course, it would be better if they did the transfer and finished it than releasing a lag that will be cut with patches for half a year.
Strictly my personal opinion.

n
nighthawkreal 25.02.22

We will soon find out what is there and how, then we will panic.

L
LUTZ Hiray 25.02.22

gloccc
Well, here you are right, one can only hope for the reasonableness of the publisher and developers (Well, not so incompetent comrades sit in Bandai Namco to cram into one of their games, something that was removed from another game with such zeal and accusations)
In fact, discussing these moments with you, with a smile I remember the start of the third souls)))
In the early days, everything was just awfully bad with optimization. And it’s not just microfreezes: FPS failures, fierce crashes, animation bugs, both for the character and opponents (my game crashed when I almost finished Gundir on the 7th attempt). But soon the developers themselves corrected everything. Everything will be fine, let's just be patient

g
gloccc 25.02.22

LUTZ Hiray
My ds3 worked perfectly from the very beginning, although I heard that many had problems with the game. Oddly enough, of all the parts, there were problems exclusively with ds2 = I couldn’t play for a whole week due to a bug with a black screen and waited for the developers to release a fix (my game incorrectly read the adapter through which the image is output from the video card to the monitor). This is of course, if you do not take into account the problems with the original release of ds1 on the PC.

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

Yes, to hell with her. Let at least they don’t hack the game at all with its locked miserable 60 fps. 2022 and 60 fps!!! Well, maybe craftsmen will make a fix unlock, as they did in Sekiro. The same Assassin Black Flag is still locked at 60 fps (Yeah.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.02.22

Tell me, will it not be critical if I don’t play from the start? Grandmas will come on March 1 only.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.02.22

Tell me, will it not be critical if I don’t play from the start? Grandmas will come on March 1 only. And the game will be released already on 25 (And how many games can be replayed from the same developer? Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1-2-3, Sekiro ... I I was very afraid to start studying the plot, because here it’s a difficult game, they say it’s very games. But I forgot that this is a PC!) Here you can download the trainer and not worry, of course I won’t run the whole game if it’s REALLY tight of course)) Before the Elden ring, you need to master the mechanics of the games, I don’t think that the plot will be GENERALLY somehow intertwined, but still it became interesting, but don’t be afraid, I’ll definitely buy the Elden ring, this is not a PS4 game where they ask for 6.5k for the deluxe Elden ring )

K
Kostya_Evd 25.02.22

But I still hope that Bloodborne will be released on the PC, and will not be exclusive to PS4 for life ..

E
Erether 25.02.22

When I saw Asmogold's clips, to put it mildly, I burned out with constant friezes, I specifically do not allow myself to watch too much so as not to spoil the bosses, but the state of the game at the output is not very happy, I will wait 25 to test it myself, if everything really turns out to be so bad, then you have to wait for fixes :c

K
Kostya_Evd 25.02.22

Erether
who is this and why watch some clips. there are official developers why watch others

K
Kvasilich 25.02.22

Kostya_Evd
Comrade, until I started to pile up the must, I will give the only advice - never use trainers and cheats in these games, it will kill the whole point of playing them (it's better to watch the passages on the pipe then). These are games, as they say now, with a high entry threshold, but in fact they require only attentiveness (they don’t lead by the hand) and a little perseverance (they often kill at first, but if you are familiar with bagels, then this is not scary at all;), the skill itself will be pumped over time . Listen to the "players" who write that they, they say, could not pass the first boss 50 times - the last thing, they also write a lot of things on the fences) And most importantly - the game is cooperative, in any difficult situation you can call other players to help and pass together difficult moments, this in itself is almost a cheat)
As for the plot, Yeldach has nothing to do with other souls, technically it's just a compilation of all the developments of developers in this area with an open world and greater variability in passing. If you really want to try something from the early games, but without fanaticism, it's better to take the third Souls, they are closest to Yeldach.
And yes, before the release of the game, the servers of all Souls are closed, so you have to cut into one snout, without outside help. Although it is sometimes possible to summon NPC phantoms on bosses, they also help.

P
Protocol10 25.02.22

Judging by the graphics in the trailers, the graphics there are no better than in Skyrim without mods, and the game should fly even on calculators. It will be strange if there are some microfreezes.

E
Erether 25.02.22

Kostya_Evd
Well, probably because he has a rthx card of the 30 series and with all this the game was freezing and terribly optimized, a lot of bugs, and I don’t trust fromes from the moment they started actively promoting the game, while pushing the systems 10 days before the release, that this is already the first wake-up call and if many do not have friezes on PS4, then from the PC we will get a non-playable piece of code that they again could not port normally to the PC https://www.twitch.tv/asmongold/clip/TenaciousCredulousGarageTebowing-pO8kGdJZS55v0LM2 ?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

g
gloccc 25.02.22

Kostya_Evd
As if this stream, together with the Red Bull drink, was organized by the developers, only along the way they themselves did not know that the game works like shit on a PC (because along the way they stupidly did not play the PC version and outsourced the port to the Indians)